Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Swaying after a early miscarriage

Hello everyone, after my miscarriage a little over a week ago, I took a little time off just to get my thoughts together and figure out which route my husband and I wanted to take. Although I would like to start trying to conceive right away, we decided to wait three months before trying again, only because we do not want a Due date in November/December. If we start trying in April that should give us an EDD of mid January which we prefer. I was off my diet once we found out I was pregnant and had quite a few cheat days even before then, I’m back on my diet after a few days of just emotional eating over the weekend, but a little more laxed. Prior to this I was eating about 1200-1300 calories a day, now I’m getting 1500-1700 calories a day (I’m not sure if it’s because of my hormones or what not but I still feel very hungry a lot of the time) will this make my body think my condition is improving? Should I continue to eat the 1200-1300 calories a day? Also, I have had ALOT of cheat days, most of them are still within LE limits,(I’m on the PCOS diet) and some are full on “boy” cheat days, will those few weeks of being off the diet hurt my “new and improved” sway? I’m not sure what my cycle is going to be like after the miscarriage but if it is how it was prior, we will be trying at the end of April.
    (My excersizing will most likely be staying the same-60 mins, 4-5 times a week of just walking)

I also just wanted to thank everyone from my other thread for all the kind words and well wishes, coming back and seeing how kind everyone was, was so very helpful! Thank you all so much
    Last edited by Prayingforagirl67; January 30th, 2018 at 05:00 PM.

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I’m also curious being on the PCOS diet , I know cheats are cheats, but would having a cheat that contains of white bread or rice, which is allowed on the regular LE diet be better then having a “boy” HE diet cheat?

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Prayingforagirl67 View Post
    I’m also curious being on the PCOS diet , I know cheats are cheats, but would having a cheat that contains of white bread or rice, which is allowed on the regular LE diet be better then having a “boy” HE diet cheat?
    Following, although I am on a different diet. And I wonder if your white carb cheats might be softened in impact by making sure you have some healthy fat/protein with the cheat. That might have nothing to do with it though.

Sent from my SM-G930U using Tapatalk

4. Likes Prayingforagirl67 liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    If you're not trying for 3+ months nothing you have eaten now will matter. Plenty of time to get things sorted out! Don't even worry about that.

As you may recall I very much prefer everyone eat 1500-1800 cals anyway. Start the exercise and see how it goes. You can always eat fewer cals over time but right now I want to be sure you give your body time to recover.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

6. Likes Prayingforagirl67 liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I just don't have the information to be able to know things like that. There is just too much variation between all the possible food choices in the world and it's probably individual anyway (people have all different levels of sensitivity to carbs)

8. Likes Prayingforagirl67 liked this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you atomic, I’m so happy to hear that, I’ve been so ravenous lately it feels like I never stopped being pregnant. Is that “normal” at 2 weeks past MC?
    We are so bummed, we were so happy that we conceived right away, we wanted a September or October baby.

I’m going to keep on the 1500-1800 calories, I still have about 30 lbs to lose to be at a “normal” weight for my height. Would you still recommend me being on the PCOS diet? I haven’t been super strict on it, I’m kind of in between the regular LE diet and the PCOS version as of now, but I’m definitely willing to change it up if you feel need be!

Thank you again for taking the time to answer my questions atomic!

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I wondered the same thing gafan, I wondered if not going over in calls or being under in calls and within limits of protein and fat would kind of outweigh if you will the white flour. I always wonder if eating so few calories and having white bread or rice would still make your blood sugar go high.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes it's normal. It's the hormone levels, they take time to figure themselves out.

Yes, I still want you on PCOS Diet but if you slip up now and then that's fine too. I just don't want you to fill up on empty carbs, I don't think that will help your sway.

12. Likes Prayingforagirl67 liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I wondered the same thing gafan, I wondered if not going over in calls or being under in calls and within limits of protein and fat would kind of outweigh if you will the white flour. I always wonder if eating so few calories and having white bread or rice would still make your blood sugar go high.
    There are other things to consider aside from blood sugar levels themselves and I just feel it's best to aim at the whole grains. The white rice, however, has been shown to be somewhat more forgiving than wheat products so if you really can't stand brown rice (I don't really like it either) if you prefer to do white rice as a compromise that's fine and something I recommend playing around with.

14. Likes Prayingforagirl67 liked this post
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    normal may be?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast