Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks �� sorry for again repeatedly asking....so 1 cup coffee if I drink in the morning without sugar and then I can have lunch straight or delay breakfast and have at 11 ? How many hours should I leave after coffee basically till breakfast or early lunch?I’m not sure on how well I would be able to skip breakfast altogether ...

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes, that's fine.

All you're trying to do is extend the amount of hours that you go without eating. There is no set amount of time that's right for everyone, just do what works best for you without making you super miserable. And it is fine if one day this is a certain number of hours and then the next day is more or less than that. There is no benefit to keeping to a certain schedule, it's fine to stay flexible over time.

Just to share what I did, I had coffee (and I cheated and had real sugar in that! naughty!) in the morning at around 5 am and then I'd go till 10-11 (rarely 12) before having my first meal. Then I had 3 meals overall, the one at around 10-11, then dinner sometime between 4-6, and then a bedtime snack since I can't sleep on an empty stomach. Both 2 and 3 meals are equally fine and acceptible.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    Yes, that's fine.

All you're trying to do is extend the amount of hours that you go without eating. There is no set amount of time that's right for everyone, just do what works best for you without making you super miserable. And it is fine if one day this is a certain number of hours and then the next day is more or less than that. There is no benefit to keeping to a certain schedule, it's fine to stay flexible over time.

Just to share what I did, I had coffee (and I cheated and had real sugar in that! naughty!) in the morning at around 5 am and then I'd go till 10-11 (rarely 12) before having my first meal. Then I had 3 meals overall, the one at around 10-11, then dinner sometime between 4-6, and then a bedtime snack since I can't sleep on an empty stomach. Both 2 and 3 meals are equally fine and acceptible.
    Thanks so much atomic...I somehow missed seeing this reply earlier...This is very reassuring....I’ve one more question on the supplements part but I will post it as a new thread

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12