Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Confused My new diet plan!

Updating for 11/25 cycle... I gained a few lbs over the Holiday so I need to loose some weight.

This is what I am thinking as far as food, for 3 days and then 1 normal who cares day and back to 3 days of diet...
    7am - 2cp coffee, 1 pack of splenda, powdered creamer
    10am - Light Vanilla Yogurt w/fiber
    1pm - 1 16oz can of sugarfree pears (skinfree) and Crystal Light with Fiber
    4pm - Light Vanilla Yogurt w/fiber
    7pm - Light Vanilla Yogurt w/fiber
    10pm - Light Vanilla Yogurt w/fiber

I will have 2 girl friendly meals every 4th day but mostly yogurt the other days. I want to loose 10-15lbs fast before the 6th. I am not exercising since I have some cleaning and sewing.
    .................................................. .................................................. .........................
    SUPPS/PILLS/HERBS not including food... please don't comment on the amounts on the supps I need more then most other people. Calcium 1,000. Mag 500. Folic Acid 1,600 (twins). B6 400 (Dr orders). Iron 45. Cranberry 25,000. Zyrtec in the am and Benidyrl in the pm... No more herbs they messed up my hormones.

.................................................. .................................................. ........................
    Current weight fat 5'6 and 169lbs goal is at least 15-20lbs before TTC again. I gained only a few lbs last week because sadly I couldn't get myself to eat much ham but I did eat a lot of Cranberry Jello Mold.
    .................................................. .................................................. ..........................
    I took an LH test on CD3 and it was normal. Waiting on bloodtest results. I should 12/6 but I can't take a preg test until 12/29 since I will be away but AF is due 12/22 so I will be over joyed to be late Christmas morning!
    Last edited by purplepoet20; November 29th, 2011 at 10:13 AM.
    2007 2008 2009 2010
    2012 twin

DADDY wants

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Looks good to me
    Is there a reason you eat those yoghurt as a snack? I think it would be better to have them as dessert at lunch and/or dinner if you want to lower your blood sugar.

And I don´t know about dividing your exercise in half an hour twice, I thought you should exercise at least an hour for a specific reason, I´m sure Atomic or someone else will chime in here.
    That looks like a lot of calcium, magnesium, B6 and SP to me...that amount of SP would make me have bad migraines.
    Good luck, hope this change gives you you´re BFP!
    6 3
    swayed for a

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    The exercise video is based on what the boys let me do before they make me play or read. I get 1hr of the exercise bike before the wake up. I really have a lot of work to do on my weight and if I had a chance I would do 5-6hrs a day.

This girl diet has messed with my hunger so 1 yogurt would fill me up. But I wanted to space out my eating to keep me from eating 1-2 large meals a day or craving bad foods here and there.
    2007 2008 2009 2010
    2012 twin

DADDY wants

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hey, PP...I responded to you in the Food thread sticky above. Not sure if my advice will help or not but was just giving you my &
    Jen + DH = & ... '08 & '10..........and hopefully 2012
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Suddenly surrounded by angels, we are honored and humbled to be the parents of our twins - 8wks and 16 wks (girl)
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    My Ovulation Chart for a R A I N B O W in 2012

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    That looks great PP but I do want to make sure you get at least 1500-1800 cals a day. I know you want to lose fast but it's better in the long term and I think you'll lose plenty fast even at that caloric intake.

That is more Saw Palmetto than most people take - most take 320 mg but I vaguely remember that you had some different formulation or something like that? Refresh my memory if you would??

Also, you MUST get more potassium than that. That is not enough for survival. So be sure to add in some potassium rich foods for supper and also you might want to drink 1 coconut water a day for extra potassium with ony 75 cals.

The rest looks good and I can't wait till you get that BFP!!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by purplepoet20 View Post
    The exercise video is based on what the boys let me do before they make me play or read. I get 1hr of the exercise bike before the wake up. I really have a lot of work to do on my weight and if I had a chance I would do 5-6hrs a day.

This girl diet has messed with my hunger so 1 yogurt would fill me up. But I wanted to space out my eating to keep me from eating 1-2 large meals a day or craving bad foods here and there.
    If you've already DONE an hour of exercise, then that is fine.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    That looks great PP but I do want to make sure you get at least 1500-1800 cals a day. I know you want to lose fast but it's better in the long term and I think you'll lose plenty fast even at that caloric intake.

That is more Saw Palmetto than most people take - most take 320 mg but I vaguely remember that you had some different formulation or something like that? Refresh my memory if you would??

Also, you MUST get more potassium than that. That is not enough for survival. So be sure to add in some potassium rich foods for supper and also you might want to drink 1 coconut water a day for extra potassium with ony 75 cals.

The rest looks good and I can't wait till you get that BFP!!
    I was drinking a tea but DS2 stopped nursing so for 1 cycle I took a lot more.... I am not going to take any herbs this next cycle.

I am not counting what is in my dinners... there is POT. We are still eating potatoes. I am adding pears and apples to my meals but slowly since I can bairly eat anything anymore. My stomach filled up on 6oz of yogurt and I couldn't eat for 3hrs.
    Last edited by purplepoet20; November 7th, 2011 at 02:27 PM.
    2007 2008 2009 2010
    2012 twin

DADDY wants

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I am trying to loose weight fast but I am also trying to keep myself active... a million years ago the only time I sat still was on the 20hrs a week that I was on a bike. I want to get back up to 10hrs a week. I want to loose 40-50lbs of fat and get my muslces back (after next baby).

.... I changed the food and supps!
    2007 2008 2009 2010
    2012 twin

DADDY wants

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Cals right now are about 1040 + a 400 cal dinner... Would it be ok to add 1 or 1/2 an avacado to my day? They are so yummy.
    2007 2008 2009 2010
    2012 twin

DADDY wants

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by purplepoet20 View Post
    Cals right now are about 1040 + a 400 cal dinner... Would it be ok to add 1 or 1/2 an avacado to my day? They are so yummy.
    Ideally, they're not the best choice due to the healthy fats but if you're under your total fat and cals for the day, sure.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast