Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Would love feedback on my Revised Sway Plan

Here is my REVISED sway plan:

My attempt is going to be this month (November). We will be doing frequent BD with a cutoff. After getting full disclosure from DH this is the best choice for us. In April I had conceived a girl (loss), completely unplanned, and Dh was releasing daily. I am going to use regular OPKs and digital. I will try to catch the very beginning of LH surge with my digitals and BD then one time. Hopefully, that will give me a 2 day cut off (maybe slightly less).

I plan to take Zyrtec leading up to my attempt. I will use rephresh every few days leading up to cutoff and I will use 1/2 applicator of rephresh 12 hours before BD. I have tested this and it keeps my PH low for at least 3 days. I noticed it also stays in place where as the replens and acigel are not as "sticky". Even after a trial BD it keeped Ph low. Dh will take a very hot shower or bath to soak his goods before DTD. I also have replens, and aci gel (to use a finger tip amount) on hand to lower PH if needed. It doesn't seem like I will need it though. I am undecided if I will use 1/2 applicator of rephresh after BD because I think it will cut down the chances of a BFP drastically. Maybe I'll use a tiny bit? I also plan to use a small amount of sylk-really want to get BFP quickly.

By time my attempt is here I will have been on supps 12 weeks (but I am modifying them now, hopefully not too late), IG diet 6 weeks.
    Dh: will have been on supps 8 weeks, IG diet 6 weeks.
    We both drink tons of crystal light with dasani/aquaphina, cranberry juice, and I have the occasional peppermint tea, started having some caffeine free diet cokes to help with hunger.

Supps:

Titrating off: Vitamin C 500mg, Vitamin E 400 ie, and switched to baby aspirin from Cranberry. Makes sense to me that this is adding in many nutrients I don't want.
    Continuing: Calcium Citrate 666mg (was going to increase but I am not going to), Mag 250mg, Acidophilus 2 a day, Metanx (folic acid I metabolize better then regular folic acid)
    Just added: Saw Palmetto (320mg), Vitex, and Metamucil caps

Dh: Calcium Citrate 666mg (may up to 1,000), Mag 250mg, Vitamin C 500mg, Cranberry (can't find fruit equiv: called co. they said it was equiv to 8 glasses of cranberry juice), licorice root 2X a day.

Ions: I sleep with a humidifier on every evening- on warm mist and ion setting, wear ki-flow bracelet, hematite magnetic ankle bracelet, tourmaline ring, amethyst earing, wear north magnets on my underwear, have uncut rose quartz on my night stand, fan blowing while on computer, will spend lots of time out in yard (during attempt time) by our koi pond with waterfall, I burn lavender candles, beeswax candles, burn orange, lavender oil in my kitchen area-open to all rooms, use lavender body wash, lotion, dry my hair with ion hair dryer.
    Also I have been using aerosal deodorant, nail polish remover, and during attempt will get mani, pedi and back rub! Trying to stay calm and relaxed!
    Moon:
    I should O in New Moon.
    Would love any feedback!
    Cycle#1 Jan/Feb 2013: 10 eggs retrieved, 8 mature, 8 fertilized. 1 expanded blast frozen to batch.

Cycle #2 May/June 2013: 17 eggs retrieved, 14 mature, 11 fertilized, 3 blasts frozen. Sending all 4 to Natera: 2 normals- 1 girl (cycle 2) & 1 boy (cycle 1)

Cycle #3 September 2013: 11 eggs retrieved, 8 mature, 8 fertilized. 4 biopsied. 2 normal boys

FET #1: October 25th: BFN

Cycle#4: Feb/March 2014: 12 eggs retrieved, 11 mature, 10 fertilized. 1 normal XX! Transfer March 3rd. BFP: 3/9/14!!!! Beta: 7dp6dt:38, 9dp6dt:139!, 6weeks 1 day: heartbeat!!!

She's here and I'm in love

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm a swaying newbie, but this sounds very impressive!!! I also agree about the cranberry and am cutting it out of my sway in favor of baby aspriin. Orginally I was on the baby aspirin, stopped it for the cranberry, but really dislike the cranberry tabs and if baby aspirin lowers my ph like it does without added nutriets than it's prob better imo.
    2007 / 2011 / 2012

Link to my girl sway: http://genderdreaming.com/forum/add-...-its-girl.html

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Wow lots of ions!
    Well I guess it's a little late for weight loss since you're trying this month, but weight loss, even a few pounds, sways pink! taking fiber right before a meal helps absorb the fat. Just a thought.
    Good luck!
    2010 2012 2015--home water birth VBA2C!!
    praying for one last

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes thanks. Been on IG diet 6 weeks
    Cycle#1 Jan/Feb 2013: 10 eggs retrieved, 8 mature, 8 fertilized. 1 expanded blast frozen to batch.

Cycle #2 May/June 2013: 17 eggs retrieved, 14 mature, 11 fertilized, 3 blasts frozen. Sending all 4 to Natera: 2 normals- 1 girl (cycle 2) & 1 boy (cycle 1)

Cycle #3 September 2013: 11 eggs retrieved, 8 mature, 8 fertilized. 4 biopsied. 2 normal boys

Cycle#4: Feb/March 2014: 12 eggs retrieved, 11 mature, 10 fertilized. 1 normal XX! Transfer March 3rd. BFP: 3/9/14!!!! Beta: 7dp6dt:38, 9dp6dt:139!, 6weeks 1 day: heartbeat!!!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    1)I really think this is a great sway. Exlt. info from DH regarding the FR. I'm sorry for your loss tho.

2)Thanks for sharing that about the RepHresh! I don't think you need it after BD, but if it puts your mind at ease, I think it's better to use Acijel/Replens after BD than it is the RepHresh, if for no other reason than it stops working after a bit. You want something to be able to survive, you know?

3) I don't think it's too late on the supps and there's every possibility that you won't conceive this month anyway, so you'll have them going for next time.

4)You should write a thread on ions! Seriously! I never want to do it because I don't believe in them and whenever I try I sound like a smart ass! It would help a lot of people if you ever got a wild hair to do it (just be sure it's AFTER you get a BFP so you don't risk raising your T levles.)
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I will def write a thread on ions. I might wait till I have my BFP and will do some research (I tend to get obssesive) and write it up. I'm not sure I even believe that they effect a sway directly. however, I do know that ions exist and if anything I believe they could be linked to decreasing stress which then can lower testesterone. I am the type of person that feels physical and emotional well being at the beach, outside on a sunny day, etc. so I imagine negative ions effect me in a positive way. Regardless of whether they actually effect the polarity of my egg it can't hurt to add some destressing/feel good factors into a sway. I asked myself when purchasing "ion items" was, would I still use this after my sway? If I would, I purchased it. For example, I bought a oil burner that matched my kitchen beatuifully and acts as a nightlight, and good smells eminate throughout. I bought jewlery I will continue to wear etc. I bought a humidifier I would use if someone gets sick in the house (I purchased one with an ion setting, and heat). Even when I bought Rose quartz I decided I would put them in a dish in my future DD room on a shelf! OK, maybe I just had to rationalize some of the purchases!! LOL