Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Abstain or regular release

I know there’s an essay on this somewhere but I’m confused about what the pros and cons of abstain vs regular release are? My husband is over 35 but I’m confused about why abstain is not recommended and rr is. Is it to get rid of potentially dodgy sperm?

Also, I’m confused about one attempt. One attempt within that week? Within 3 days? Thought I knew this stuff but now I’m getting in to the nitty gritty I’m questioning if I know what I’m doing!
    Last edited by Ohdeer; April 25th, 2018 at 07:01 AM.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    There are no pros. Neither one of them work, both cut odds of conception hugely, and both cause a lot of stress and strain between hubby and wife that may be harmful to a sway. The only reason they are still here is because so many people do want to give it a month or two trying them. If they went away and never returned I'd be very happy

Reasons not to abstain are here http://genderdreaming.com/forum/tryi...over-35-a.html

One attempt in the fertile window. This runs O-3 through O Day for most people while swaying (rarely people can get pregnant from O-4 attempts but it's unlikely). You may ask yourself, well what gives with the e4d method then, since people can end up with O-3 and O Day attempts that way. But in that case, people have already tried one attempt and did not conceive that way, and what's more, the way the e4d works is that if there is anything left over from the O-3 attempt, it will have fertilized the egg before the O Day shot has a chance to capacitate and make it to the egg. If there isn't, then the O Day shot will have a chance to capacitate and fertilize the egg.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ