Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Happy Taking the Diet Plunge

Hello! I have been getting ready for my sway for awhile but I have not been able to get my mind around the diet. I am 4 weeks out from my attempt so I need to get serious NOW.

Can anyone give me some words of wisdom, encouragement, ect while I embark on the diet change? We seem to eat out alot and I work so I am often a "grab and go" eater...

Thanks!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hiya, so which plan are you following?
    I have been indecisive and in the end decided to just go with something low salt, include some dairy, aim for low nutrients but not stress if I eat something that doesn't fit all the bill. However I could not be bothered to stick exactly to a set plan, so am just expecting a minimal diet over the next 2 months for easiness! So pasta, parmasan, leeks, green beans, strawberry and raspberry smoothies (good for on the run), yoghurt and lots of caffeine free diet coke to fill my stomach!

I think my af of the sway will start around Christmas Day typically lol so should ovulate end of December ish, however, if my PH comes down I would try the cycle before, quite scary but exciting!

Good luck with your diet :-)

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I don't think there are many foods that you can eat-out that aren't really high in fat/salt, etc. Unfortunately most convenient food/restaurant food isn't healthy.

Which diet will you be doing?

Where willpower is concerned, I think to myself "I want that food (i.e. Chinese) but I want a baby girl more!"

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks

I went to the supermarket today to stock my office fridge. I brought sodium free pasta with a touch of salt free butter for lunch and filled the fridge with yoplaint fat free yogurt, rice pudding and some low salt cheese. I am also drinking a ton of peppermint tea (what does this do exactly?) and I have diet coke (didn't get caffeine free...oops). I found salt free saltines, some chocolate sugar free cookies (what do you think of them? There is nothing in them it seems), dried cranberries and pop tarts. I am hoping this fills me up.

I work until late tonight. I am planning on having one cup of coffee in the am, at least two cups a tea in morning, a yogurt by 11, pasta and crackers and maybe some cheese at lunch, another yogurt or pudding in the afternoon and then buy a turkey sub on white bread with mayo for dinner. I will drink diet coke as the night goes on. I would like a bowl of ice cream when I get home.

Do you think this works? I am 4 weeks out from my attempt. I hope that is enough time! I think the diet will be manageable if I stick to this plan and the occaisional cheat.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi I know I'm late to this thread, I'm sorry!

ARe you doing a particular diet? Maybe IG?

on the Yoplait light, pudding, and cheese. Another option would be the 100 cal bagels if you have seen those, spread with a bit of fat-free cream cheese and/or jam.

MPO is that I would rather you DIDN'T eat any meat at all (so nix the turkey sub) but you have to do what is right for you first and foremost.

I also think that caffeine is ok. I know it's not allowed on the IG Diet because they claim it "blocks calcium" but I looked into it thoroughly and that has been debunked. I think the choc cookies are ok too.

How many cals, protein, fat is that?? For the LE Diet, I like people to stick to 1500-1800 cals, 40 g protein or so, and 25-60 g of fat depending on how many cals you're eating. (20-30% of yoru day's cals from fat)
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ