Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Confused New to Gender Swaying

Hi,

I have a little boy nearly 4 and my husband I have decided we’re now ready for baby number 2. I would love to TTC a girl and when “googling” things I came across this super website and forum!

I’ve started thinking about our gender sway as we want to TTC after Mays AF so I would appreciate any comments about what we’re planning to make sure I’m on the right track.
    I should mention that I’m 27 and my husband is 32 and when we conceived our son it was on the very first cycle.
    I haven’t done the LE diet but I never eat breakfast anyway, my BMI is a steady 19 and I’m quite petite and slim.
    So i plan on start taking folic acid ASAP and have bought 1000mcg? Is this too high or ok?

We plan on the one attempt only when we get the positive OPK, But unsure whether hubby should FR or abstain from start of AF? Or maybe a few days later? He’s happy to do either, so any advice would be appreciated.

I have bought RePHresh the 3 day lasting one. Would you recommend I start this after AF or just do it roughly around when i think ovulation will be, and repeat 3 days later if it’s still not happened?

I’ve also got a free sample of Sylk, one application. Should I use this? Or do you think it’s too much with the RePHresh.
    I’ve also bought Zirtek but happy to not take this or take depending on what you all think. I do generally have a lot of CM. (Sorry for TMI!!).

Sorry for the thousands of questions! Would appreciate any other advice.
    Thank you everyone!
    Soph

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi and welcome! Link to LE Diet is here - have a look, it's easier than people think! http://genderdreaming.com/forum/tryi...l-version.html

That's a good amount of folic, just 1 per day

At 32 I'd have your husband do abstain. 7-10 days, no more than 14 prior to attempt. So start that whenever you think it will work out to be about 7-10 days prior to planned day of attempt.

Most people do RepHresh every 3 days starting after AF ends and stopping 12-24 hours before your planned attempt. You can use Sylk with RepHresh if you want to - most people do prefer to start off doing a stricter sway so it may work out just right to try it this one month only, see if you can get pregnant using it, and then let it go. None of the jellies have really been effective for us, so drop them sooner rather than later.

Zyrtec has been ineffective and does really cut odds of conception. Like the jellies, it's one of those things that many people do like to start off using and then drop after a month or two. Totally up to you!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

3. Thanks SLouise thanked for this post
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Happy

Thank you so much for your super fast response!!

The diet is fine- I just figured it wouldn’t really have an impact at this point as AF is due this coming week.

Like you say I might try with all this Month and then drop the jellies next month as I’m not too stressed about getting pregnant quickly.

I’m excited now! And I’ll let you know when we get a BFP!!

Fingers crossed.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes you just happened to catch me on a day when I was far ahead and could get through everything!

It probably doesn't have a huge impact, but I figure better a small impact than to continue eating a boy-friendly diet.

Good luck and pink dust!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

6. Thanks SLouise thanked for this post
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you!

8. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post