Thread: Miscarriage

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Miscarriage

Unfortunately, I had a miscarriage on Thursday. It was devastating but I am optimistic that next time it will happen. My concern is, during the 9 weeks I was pregnant I ate like a beast! I had breakfast, fat, I ate the whole day, I was so hungry all the time. We would like to start trying right away, our Dr. said it was ok to, but I am worried about all being off the diet for so long! I already started not eating breakfast and cutting down. I was also taking prenatals everyday! Any advice? Will this go against my sway? Thank you.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm so sorry to hear this, Tania.

The unfortunate answer is that we simply don't know. We do believe miscarriage sways at least somewhat pink but we can't know for sure as to whether it's best to TTC to catch the first egg or to give it the time on diet instead (at least the first cycle thru). I generally have people try, but if you will live 1000 lifetimes of regret if you try and end up getting a boy, then wait it out. It's likely that the second egg after a loss that far along will still sway pink anyway and that could be a good compromise if you feel that is the right move to make.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you Atomic. It's been rough but I'm hopeful. The more I google though the more I see boys born right after miscarriage. I'm thinking maybe because of high nutrient diet is still being followed, but it scares me a bit. I already jumped back on LE diet and it's been tough after eating anything I wanted. Why do I see so many boys born after miscarriages?? How would it sway pink? Thank you.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    We have 20 of 27 girls conceived the first cycle after a loss - about 75%. This is in people who are/have been swaying. You can't just look at people across the population (without doing a study) because they are not randomly selected and women who have all/mostly boys are more likely to have miscarriages so the stats may be skewed. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/ar...iage-risk.html

The reason having a loss sways pink is because any time our bodies are depleted and/or have suppressed fertility it sways pink. Having been pregnant, then losing the pregnancy makes you more depleted. And having a loss suppresses fertility (in ways that sway pink, that is) - very similar to coming off birth control, losing weight/exercising, breastfeeding, and being 6-12 months postpartum does...since your body "doesn't want" to be pregnant, it does things to make that likelihood less probable like lowering hormone levels and reducing EWCM and things along that line. These things all tend to sway pink.

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you for clarifying, I understand better. One questions, the 20 girls who conceived the first cycle after m/c, was that first ovulation, or after the first period?

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I can't know for sure how they defined it but the way ~I~ define it is catching the first egg.