Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Vitamin D question

Hi!! Quick question about Vitamin D. I know this sways heavily blue, but is it just having high Vitamin D levels, or specifically taking Vitamin D supplements/multivitamins with vit D in them?

I actually got a BFP a few weeks ago (from an oopsie!!) and had my first OB visit this week, where they did a bunch of blood work. Turns out my vitamin D levels are optimal, which normally, I'd say yay! (They've held pretty steady from when I was pregnant 2 years ago with DS, so there hasn't been a big increase in them, I guess I just get a lot of vitamin D). But, is this a bad sign? If I'm swaying in the future, should I try to decrease my vitamin D exposure somehow to reduce my levels, or is just avoiding supplements fine?

On a sidenote, I feel semi-OK about how things went with my accidental BFP...I know we only had one attempt (where I jumped and dumped), I was heavily exercising/drinking a lot of coffee, I wasn't taking prenatals, and while I was only on the LE diet for about 4 weeks before the oops happened, I figure it's better than nothing! The whole situation is at least different enough from when I conceived my DS that I figure it's a decent shot, and if I get another boy from this, he was clearly meant to be and really wants to be part of our family!!

Mostly just curious/wondering about the Vitamin D thing. Know it's way too late to do anything about or worry about now!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I don't think it's a bad sign - after all, some sites actually have people taking Vit. D and they do still get girls that way.

As far as we know it's only taking supplemental Vit D that raises testosterone and supposedly sways blue.

I think you had a good sway and have just as much chance as anybody at a girl. Good luck and pink dust!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ