Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Wink Any Opinions On My Girl Sway Much Appreciated.

Well D/h And I will be trying Properly around Jan the 9th 2012. Our D/S is 3 and I think a 4 year gap is more then enough so I Really Really just want to get preg . We are going to sway for a girl but at the end of the day you get what you are given.! Please have a look over my sway and see what you think.

I want my cm to be between 4 to 5 over ovulation and usually it is about 4.5.
    I also want d/h to be 7.5 with help!!!!!

SUPPLEMENTS.
    Saw Palmetto 1xTablet Daily in (pm) AF to O
    Vitex 1xTablet Daily in (AM) AF to O
    Magnesium 1xTablet
    Calcium through diet
    Equal Tablet ( as many as I can a day roughly 20).

D/H SUPPLEMENTS.
    Cranberry Tablets
    Peppermint Tea x 3 a day
    Lots of equal aswell he just swallows a heap at once ..What a good boy ha ha.

DIET.
    No Breakfast and NO RED MEAT!!! for either of us I will let d/h off for one day over christmas.
    Pasta, Rice Bit of Fish and chicken for d/h lots of milk and berries, eggs. Pretty much want my body to be running on empty. D/h i am not so strict but I will be on the red meat and coffee.
    My plan is to really shock my system a couple of days before o and right thru o so i will cut my food intake right down to hardly anything.. If I do that too far away from o then my body really gets shocked and my cycle gets messed up. I have lost 3 kgs already so hope to loose more by jan.

TIMING.
    I will be getting d/h to F/R for 10 to 12 Days before attempt then will get him to release once the day of attempt and then dtd roughly 8 hrs after. I am aiming to dtd once on first pos opk and thats it. So I would like d/h to of released 8 hrs before attempt. I wont be using any lube and I dont think I will j and d as I am hoping his sperm count should be low enough?? I will get d/h to have a hot shower or bath before attempt. I am going to use Rephresh tho every 3 days from Af so how long before attempt day should i not use it?

After we have dtd I will not be testing my ph I am not going to stress about it at all what will be will be i would rather get preg then try and reduce ph and possibly kill sperm.

ION'S.
    Hot showers, Fan on everynight, Salt lamp on all the time around o time , beeswax candles burning..No mobile ph on me or near me. Rose Quartz bracelet on Ion bracetet also my magnetic one too. Pink baby girl outfit under bed.. Walks outside in AM and PM everyday. I also had a baby girl spell done ( just for fun)

Well thats about it, what do you think.. As I said any advice welcome. Thanks for looking!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    looks very good!
    I'd aim to use the RepHresh the day before the attempt. good luck!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Looks fab Go easy on the eggs though - not good for lowering testosterone.
    2005 2007 2009 2012

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    sounds fab, good luck xx

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks for the responses, I will have to try and work out what days to use the rephresh... as for eggs thanks for telling me that I will make sure only to have 2 a week. Would you know is the sushi paper ok to eat ??

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by zanacal View Post
    Looks fab Go easy on the eggs though - not good for lowering testosterone.
    I agree...if you just eat egg whites, you're in the clear as long as it fits into your daily protein intake. Are you in the US? If so, you can buy eggbeaters instead of eggs. They'll probably taste better than egg whites. Other than that, WAY TO GO!!! All you need now is for 2012 to get here so you can get that BFP!
    Jen + DH = & ... '08 & '10..........and hopefully 2012
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Suddenly surrounded by angels, we are honored and humbled to be the parents of our twins - 8wks and 16 wks (girl)
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    My Ovulation Chart for a R A I N B O W in 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by pinkin2011 View Post
    Thanks for the responses, I will have to try and work out what days to use the rephresh... as for eggs thanks for telling me that I will make sure only to have 2 a week. Would you know is the sushi paper ok to eat ??
    The seaweed stuff? It would probably sway boy (just a guess), but I've been eating it... I'm sure once in a while would be okay!
    Jen + DH = & ... '08 & '10..........and hopefully 2012
    Suddenly surrounded by angels, we are honored and humbled to be the parents of our twins - 8wks and 16 wks (girl)
    My Ovulation Chart for a R A I N B O W in 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yeah I was thinking once in a while too just for a change.. and yes the seaweed sheets. No I am in Australia bit of a bummer.. I have not eaten any form of meat for over a month now not even chicken. I have had some tuna which was in the sushi other then that i eat really plain geeze how will i go xmas day sitting at the table while everyone is eating I will have to go for a longggggg walk!!!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sounds great, but I would think so bc it sounds VERY similar to my sway!!
    Cycle#1 Jan/Feb 2013: 10 eggs retrieved, 8 mature, 8 fertilized. 1 expanded blast frozen to batch.

Cycle #2 May/June 2013: 17 eggs retrieved, 14 mature, 11 fertilized, 3 blasts frozen. Sending all 4 to Natera: 2 normals- 1 girl (cycle 2) & 1 boy (cycle 1)

Cycle #3 September 2013: 11 eggs retrieved, 8 mature, 8 fertilized. 4 biopsied. 2 normal boys

FET #1: October 25th: BFN

Cycle#4: Feb/March 2014: 12 eggs retrieved, 11 mature, 10 fertilized. 1 normal XX! Transfer March 3rd. BFP: 3/9/14!!!! Beta: 7dp6dt:38, 9dp6dt:139!, 6weeks 1 day: heartbeat!!!

She's here and I'm in love

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    HELLO
    Why are you only dtd once?
    Do you think that lessens the chance of getting pregnant?
    I ask because I did frequent bd and fr...maybe overkill!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast