Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Maybe an attempt in december with help .

I will be due to o on the 10th of dec. My d/h goes away for work he leaves on the 4th and comes back on the 9th of dec. I KNOW there is no way he would abstain for any longer then 5 days and also he has told me he will not release himself in the environment he will be in so do i have any chance at trying this month? I was hoping to just dtd once on first opk. Usually when dh goes away it is not uncommen for us to dtd 4 times the day he gets home ( i know its alot but it has happened!!) so i could use the 3rd or 4th batch?? would that work or am i just crazy? I would rather wait until Jan if I am going to be swaying mostly boy by doing this in dec. thanks

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    no that would work - it's called compressed frequent release and studies have shown that it would definitely significantly lower sperm concentration and semen quantity too! I don't believe in the season thing at all, good luck!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    That would work and that is actually a great idea! Good luck!!!

The thing with the seasons is that there is a gradual build up to the girl peak in April and then a gradual build up to the boy peak in Oct. So December is really more neutral...boys are declining in number and girls are increasing. It's not like flipping a light switch where Dec. is blue and Jan is pink. I would have no qualms about trying any month of the year but I 100% for sure have no qualms about trying in Dec.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ