Thread: Tea & coffee

Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Tea & coffee

Hi everyone!
    We are planning our first attempt for the end of next month and I have a question about tea and coffee. I am vegan so have been on a higher nutrient version of the LE diet for nearly two years and have cut out remaining nutrients and added a fast for 16 hrs overnight over the last 4 weeks. The only *blue* thing that I think I知 still injesting is earl grey tea. I usually have 3 cups per day but have cut down to one.

I hate coffee and I don稚 really drink alcohol but I知 willing to start drinking both since they seems to sway pink significantly.

Since I知 not really fond of either I知 putting off drinking them haha!
    My question is, when should I really start hitting the coffee and alcohol? Assuming we have our first attempt around the 28th November when should I start drinking coffee and alcohol and how much of both?

Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Trying to complete our family

Swaying for a little sister for Mr 5ス

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi! I知 also a pink swaying vegan!
    I知 not sure when to start but Atomic just told me that the results for alcohol are above 70% and have been for a long while! I知 not a fan of the stuff but it was a good enough reason for me to have my husband pick up a bottle of vodka on his way home from work! LOL
    I知 excited to see what answer you get. Good luck with your sway!

3. Thanks bluebird. thanked for this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi ladies. I’m swaying blue in a few months. I’ll be honest I love my wine. I probably drink 2-3 glasses of red wine a week on average. I wonder if wine counts as heavily.

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Atomic told me that spirits had the best results for pink. I知 not sure where wine falls. I drank wine maybe once or twice a week at most when I conceived my boys 8+ years ago. Hopefully, you can fit it into your sway! I知 interested to hear what Atomic says.

6. Likes bluebird., atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I would start right away. If you can get by without that tea (also love Earl Grey!) I really do think that for some reason it makes a difference. I got my girl with coffee after getting 4 boys over 20+ years with tea.

Your plan should be posted soon!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

8. Thanks bluebird. thanked for this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Katie.Z View Post
    Hi ladies. I’m swaying blue in a few months. I’ll be honest I love my wine. I probably drink 2-3 glasses of red wine a week on average. I wonder if wine counts as heavily.
    I believe ALL alcohol sways piink and so you guys should have whatever kind you like and will enjoy.

We do have highest results for spirits in our results but the sample sizes on all the various types of alcohol are SOOO small that one lucky or unlucky sway can make them look more effective or less effective than they really are.

Biologically it's likely all alcohol works the same so please just have whatever you like.

Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks Atomic! Ok I値l cut tea completely starting now.

For alcohol I know it痴 difficult to determine from the data but do we assume a drink daily until attempt or a couple of boozy nights out immediately before attempt would be better?

I ask because I know so many people have a glass of wine with dinner and concieve boys so I知 wondering if it痴 the lowering of sperm count from a decent quantity of alcohol that sways pink? What do you think?

Trying to complete our family

Swaying for a little sister for Mr 5ス

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by bluebird. View Post
    Thanks Atomic! Ok I’ll cut tea completely starting now.

For alcohol I know it’s difficult to determine from the data but do we assume a drink daily until attempt or a couple of boozy nights out immediately before attempt would be better?

I ask because I know so many people have a glass of wine with dinner and concieve boys so I’m wondering if it’s the lowering of sperm count from a decent quantity of alcohol that sways pink? What do you think?

For my 2 cents: I drank only dry red wines and craft beers before DD. Very occasionally had spirits but was a 95% "good" alcohol drinker, and drank close to 2-4 times a week before DD. Unknowingly swaying pink, I had upped my alcohol intake to compensate for the 9 month drought of pregnancy :P

I allllways had alcohol on an empty stomach. I would eat during or after, but I think fasting plus alcohol made an impact because, having learned this in other venues, that tanks blood sugar. Which lining up with atomic's blood sugar theories, would keep in line with the LE plan. And I was usually only a 1 or 2 drink in a sitting, not binge drinking (though I did have an episode of binge drinking from beer fests once a month in the 3 months leading up! Oh to be young and childless ;P).

I also never touched tea and drank coffee forever before her! I'm 26 weeks pregnant now with hopefully a boy after maybe a craft beer or glass of red wine a month, no coffee but lots of earl grey tea. Nice to see other earl grey fans, it is my favorite for sure -- and especially nice to see moms of boys who drank it since I had moments of over analyzing at times where I worried about the bergamot in it being a negative ion :eyeroll:

Good luck! I envy the alcohol in pink sways now haha. I joke all the time how between pregnancies and blue swaying I don't remember what it tastes like anymore!

12. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Likes bluebird. liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    None of these things are magic bullets. So you can always find plenty of people who did this, that, or the other thing but it's only by looking at a) results as a whole and b)the biology of how it works that we find out what we really should do.

I assume that a drink daily works but I don't think a boozy night or two around attempt hurts anything. Both may be good.

The reason why we do the wine with dinner technically is because it does raise your blood sugar and we try to keep the times where our blood sugar goes up to 2-3 times a day when we can, because science indicates raising blood sugar too often between meals may sway blue a little. But that having been said that's one area where many of us did cheat (myself included) and still got girls so there is a little room for interpretation there.

14. Thanks bluebird. thanked for this post
    Likes bluebird. liked this post