Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Missing vitamins and e4d

Firstly, can you link info on how to do e4d with different hours. I'm not doing well with the temping because of very different waking times and I don't want to stress in case I miss opk. Things are really busy right now at home. So e4d may be a good idea.

Secondly, I think I'm missing some vitamins. My hair is falling out much more than usual and I had this when I was not eating well, several years ago. On top of that, I have been getting bruises everywhere. I hit myself on something or lean too hard, i get black and blue. That is new.

I think when I'm limiting my calories, I'm skipping on some important nutrients without realizing. I was tested before the diet and everything looked great, thyroid included. That was for something totally unrelated. I will go to the doctor on Thursday to do a work up because anemia runs in my genes and I have been low at times. I am afraid I'm not getting enough of something blood clotting related and it may also be why i am not getting pregnant.

Do you know what i can add that may help these areas? At least before my appt. I have never cut out meats and chickens before, I'm probably not replacing iron well enough...

Thanks always

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I need to do an essay on e4d. I haven't done one yet because I want more results with it first.

For best odds of pink with e4d you'd have attempts "Monday/Friday" or every 96 hours, whichever explanation is easiest for you to understand.

For better odds of conception with e4d you'd have attempts "Monday/Thursday" or every 72 hours.

It does not need to be those days per se but that is how you count the days.

Just add in a prenatal vitamin 3x a week if you're worried about it.

The bruising does sound potentially like anemia and for anemia I want you to take 30-60 mg iron every day (EVERY DAY) for 6 weeks and then and only then reduce to 3x a week.

Please tell me any supplements you are taking, even things that do not seem important.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

3. Thanks Mom25boys thanked for this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I am not taking any supplements. Only folic acid. And I'm taking pristiq, antidepressant. Been taking that for a long time, so its nothing new. So I got the e4d a little off. Funny story, not funny. I tried to see if I can change O date earlier to get rid of full moon and I did the all lights out completely method and then on cycle day 11 or so, lamp bright near my bed. O moved up only a few days to today. Lol. Smack dab on a full moon.

So we BD on Thursday night and again Sunday night. I did that because Thursday was after a 2 week, at least, abstinence so I didn't think it counted much. Both of us are on antidepressents. And much to my surprise, this morning I got a blazing positive opk. And its Tuesday. Was positive morning and afternoon, now its negative at 8 PM.

Now I don't know what to do. Meanwhile I guess I keep sunday as my attempt? Tomorrow may be too late because I usually have a temp shift the morning after a positive. Should we bd anyhow?

What to do....

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    ok so then def. add in the iron and see how it goes.

Agh sorry I see your next question was time sensitive.

Thursday and Sunday are fine e4d attempts. I would BD tonight still. Temping is great but doesn't always pinpoint ovulation the way some people make it sound.

6. Thanks Mom25boys thanked for this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    ^^^I mean BD tonight still if you didn't last night. If you BD last night, stick with that.

But do keep going with e4d just in case.

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Its ok. I just made a decision the best I could. I didn't bd last night because I thought it was way too early and ovulation days make me feel like crap. Tonight will be 72 hours from sunday I guess, so I will do an attempt tonight. My temp this morning strangely wasnt a direct rise like usual. I usually get a positive and then the next morning it is over the coverline. Today it was only 96.76° so maybe tonight bd will be day of ovulation. Or at least within the 12 hour time frame. Cm is pretty much not existent aside from ewcm if I check when I wipe. So diet must be helping. I'm going to get some iron to start and see how that helps. Because it is starting to look like someone is beating me. Doc appt is tomorrow.

9. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Doctor wasn't concerned about anemia causing any issues with conception. She said tons of people are anemic and they still have babies. It is possible my iron is low, causing the bruising, but she said they don't check anything unless someone is trying for a year. It is my first time at this obgyn practice. Im going to have to go to my family doctor if I want a blood test. Let's see what happens this cycle. Bd sunday and positive opk Tuesday. Bd Wednesday, 72 hrs later, and thursday morn finally had temp shift. My ovary is sore and I'm exhausted. So it happened. Fx

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hmmm...ok well I do agree that anemia is rarely the cause of not conceiving but take it from a chronically anemic person, it makes ya feel like crap so I would deffo get that blood test done at your reg. doc and in the meantime keep taking the iron!

Good luck and pink dust!