Page 2 of 98 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks babymad! i already tried the cut off and o+12 combo for a few months but dh couldnt handle the FR. I have also had quite a few breaks from the diet this year so im not worried about staying on it for that reason, i just dont want to do it anymore...it feels like life is too much on hold. And people all around me keep having baby girls while not on the diet so i just think i need to let fate/nature decide as i feel like im battling against it too much. I just wish i knew if there was a problem with mine or dh's fertility? Im sure that because i definately ov and have so much ewcm that it cant be mine. But dh wont get tested
    2007 2010 2012 2015

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Deaks (((hugs)) honey, I replied to you on the other thread. It is so hard and we are all here for you It is hard to know what to drop and what to keep so you still feel happy with what you did when you do get pg. You don't want regrets but you do also want to be pg. Maybe you should have a few weeks break until and over christmas and then start again in the new year? You will get your baby. will be praying for you
    2007 2010 2012

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    GL tomorrow Indigo x
    8 4 3

3x mc's

PDG Aug 2010 - Transferred 2x Blast - BFP @ 6DP5DT - m/c at 7 wks 4 days

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Deaks ~ Whatever you decide I support you 110%!!! you will get your baby, there's no doubt in my mind!!!

Indigoviolet ~ i can't believe you're gonna keep us waiting until tomorrow afternoon.. i won't have any nails left by then only kidding, I don't actually bite my nails lol but i'm gonna be so excited for you and stalk this thread! i've got everything crossed it's a bfp for you!!
    08 09 12

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks ladies! One thing i am seriously wandering about last cycle was that we dtd twice within 2 hours which we have never done before? do you think there could be any link to that and the bfp? Almost as if the one batch pushed the ther batch on or whether there was more fluid to swim in? is this nonsense that i have made up in my head?!

Indigo, i really cant wait to hear from you in the morning!!!
    2007 2010 2012 2015

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by deaks66 View Post
    Thanks ladies! One thing i am seriously wandering about last cycle was that we dtd twice within 2 hours which we have never done before? do you think there could be any link to that and the bfp? Almost as if the one batch pushed the ther batch on or whether there was more fluid to swim in? is this nonsense that i have made up in my head?!

Indigo, i really cant wait to hear from you in the morning!!!
    The more sperm you add to the scene the higher your chance is of falling pregnant, so dtd several times if definitely going to increase your chance of catching the egg
    08 09 12

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Deaks, I agree with sunset, dtd so close together could only help than hinder. I truly admire your patience all year, I'm not sure I'd of been so good. It must be tough on you, but the acidophilis is a good step forward and maybe ur body just needs another mth to recover. Your bfp must be just around the corner and maybe relaxing over xmas and having fun will do the trick! They say the less we think about things...... Wish I could reach thru the screen and give u a
    2002 2006

IDENTICAL TWIN born 3rd April 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm gonna go to bed, not a good night here

DH has come home at 7pm in a bad mood from work and went to bed in huff after a silly argument with me! He's never usually like this, a placid guy really and the last time he was like this it was about 6yrs ago when he hated his last job, he was being kinna bullied. Now he works with an alcoholic and the boss knows and won't do anything about it. Dh's dad was an alchoholic (hasn't spoken to his dad for 23yrs) and my dh only drinks socially, not even at home, so it's hard for him to work with this guy who staggers about drunk most days. But my Dh is acting like he did all those yrs ago when he ended up walking out on his job and he kept how bad it was from me till he left. Dread to think what it must be like for him at work, but wish he would talk to me. I've sat and cried tonight as I'm thinking back to all those yrs ago and how difficult he was to live with during that time.

Enough of my moaning!!

Indigo, Fx for u tomorrow!!!

Sunset, lovely to see the baby stuff pic...so sweet!

Babymad, glad ur a bit better, Fx the evenings improve soon too.

Charlie, hope ur ok?

Everyone else, sleepy tired now, but hope ur all well? Meeting a friend tom who had a baby boy 2wks ago, so excited. x
    2002 2006

IDENTICAL TWIN born 3rd April 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Morning ladies, it's an early one for me today. Slept like a log and feel so much better! I was thinking the same inglewood, maybe my body does need a bit longer to recover after my chemical. I shed a lot of clots etc and perhaps the lining just needs more time to build up. So I'm thinking my plan is to relax the diet a bit but actually try and stay away from too many treats over the next month as I think it might freak my body out anyway having being starved for so long. Gonna dtd twice in a row this month and see if that was the trick and stick with the timing. Then I'm gonna reevaluate in the new year if not pg this next cycle.

I'm actually more freaked out about coming off the diet than staying on it.... I feel like I have totally forgotten how to cook especially As dh is never here to cook for anymore in the evenings. Feel like I would just raid the snacks if I wasn't in the diet.

Inglewood, Im really sorry your dh is going through it, I hate it when you know something is bothering them but they keep it bottled up. I hope he manages to find a way to feel happier at work without walking out. Annoying that his boss is turning a blind eye though as I guess it puts dh in a difficult position. Thanks for the virtual hug, sending one back!

Indigo, can't wait for your update!
    2007 2010 2012 2015

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunset View Post
    Kell when did you get your BFP and when is your due date, just so I can update the roll call please
    I found out on 17th november, and my due date is 26th July
    DS1-9 DS2-2 DD born 27th July 2012

Page 2 of 98 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast