Page 3 of 98 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Inglewood I hope you get to the bottom of things with oh, I always know when something's up with mine and he too finds it very difficult to talk about his feelings/emotions, I think most men do. If there's ever anything wrong I text or write him a letter, that tends to get things flowing.

Deaks so glad your sticking with it this cycle, have everything crossed for you, you deserve your sticky bfp so much!

Indigo so excited for you!!

We went out for dinner yesterday, I was so full up it was awful! But omg the food was amazing! Mmmmm
    Our dog has finally come into season as well so next weekend we will be breeding her, dp is really excited, I'm not so much, I know it'll be hard work looking after them and I know I'll find it hard to sell the puppies.
    Ds2 isn't very well bless him, he's coughing so much it's making him sick, he's not eating properly and won't take medicine, I'm having to put it in juice for him to take any.
    We are off to Costco this weekend hopefully! Oh and I'm thinking of getting the Christmas tree out and putting it up tonight or tomorrow! Love Christmas!!!
    DS1-9 DS2-2 DD born 27th July 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks kell! Sorry ds not feeling well! This time of year is such a nightmare for germs... Mine are constantly under the weather

I would be totally apprehensive about my dog having puppies....seems like such a lot of hard work... And I too would find it hard giving them up. When you love your dog so much, to give away their babies is tough. I hope you find a way to stay a bit detached. Hooe you will get a good price for them to make it all worth while!
    2007 2010 2012 2015

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by deaks66 View Post
    Well not to start this thread off on a bad note, but this makes me feel even more depressed! Never in a million years did i think back in feb that i would still be on this f****** diet in dec!!

Sunset thanks for your kind words but there isnt even a glimmer of hope on either ic's or frer. Wish i knew what i could change in my sway without dropping any important bits. And how on earth did i get a bfp last month having left it well over 40hrs to attempt and using sudafed and dh on L.root. This cycle was way more sperm/egg friendly and i have been told so many times that you are more fertile after any kind of miscarriage.

Oh and hun, sorry its taking me sooooooo long to reply to your message, i will get to it!! X
    Hey, after my miscarriage I didnt fall pregnant the first cycle, but it was the 2nd cycle, what are you still doing for your sway?

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Holy shit girls think I've got a faint line!!! Now I know you have heard this from me before....a zillion times, but this one is definately clearer! Can't believe I just flushed my cup of pee away before I dipped my frer! But there is definately something on my ic! Kyfcfm!!!!!!!
    2007 2010 2012 2015

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I don't know what kyfcfm means lol but Deaks I so hope you are pg!
    It's not over till af arrives! Next pee get your frer out and post a picture!!! Fx for you!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ha ha sorry think I made that one up...it means keep your fingers crossed for me! Can't take a photo as camera charger left in Cornwall. Will try and take one with my phone!
    2007 2010 2012 2015

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    My phone too crap
    2007 2010 2012 2015

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes do it on your phone!! We need to see these bfp's!!
    Hmfxfy haha I made that one up! Have my fingers crossed for you!

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by deaks66 View Post
    My phone too crap
    Boooooooooo stupid phone lol!

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Morning,

Deaks are you 100% sure your out? I was thinking last night of my friend who had a girl and didn't sway and the things that stuck out to me were she never ate breakfast really unless it was a Sunday and had a late breakfast, she drinks quite a bit of diet coke everyday, also she never cooks from scratch her DH does but she's a freezer girl and also she's a vegetarian. Not sure about timing as it was an oops pregnancy. So if you did want to ease of the diet a little could you still stick with the no breakfast thing lots of aspartame and no/less meat?

I think it's great you're going to give yourself another cycle, I know what you mean about the diet i've got used to eating the same stuff most days. And i'm just eating things like spaghetti with a tiny bit of butter stired in, rice crispies, and yoghurt sometimes with sugar free jam. and the ocational pancake I ate scones last month but have run out now and can't be bothered to make anymore as pancakes taste nicer anyway. I quite enjoy having such a limited diet as I don't have to think about what to eat/cook. I do miss normal food but less and less as the weeks go on.

Indigo have you tested again?

Inglewood your poor DH does sound like he's having a really stressful time at work and is being put in a really uncomfortable position. I hope he can get it resolved. Surely being drunk at work is grounds for dismisal? How many people does DH work with can't they all complain to HR? I hope you can chat to him today hopefully just talking about it might ease some of the stress for him. hugs x

Morning Kell! Anymore sickness, I hope so
    2 yrs old ~ 4 yrs old ~ TTC Now!

My blog if you fancy a read...

http://honeybumblecustomdyed.blogspot.co.uk/

Page 3 of 98 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast