Do you have a scanner?? lol
    2 yrs old ~ 4 yrs old ~ TTC Now!

My blog if you fancy a read...

http://honeybumblecustomdyed.blogspot.co.uk/

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Deaks ~ wow, I just went on GD and read up on the posts since last night and then waved DH and DS1 off in the car and holy baloney when I get back there's like 2 full new pages to read I am SO SO super excited for you! did this line look different than evaps? I might have to send my camera on the post to you i'm so eager you have to update us as soon as you've done a frer!!!!!!! i'm keeping everything crossed for you hun that this is your sticky bfp!!
    08 09 12

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Inglewood ~ I'm so sorry! it's so difficult when you know something is up.. I wish men were better at talking about their emotions! I hope he opens up to you soon because this is definitely not the kind of stress you need now when you're pregnant with twins We're all here for you if you need to vent! ((hug))

Kell ~ hows the MS? I've never had a dog, but I would be so nervous to breed one if I had one lol puppies as cute as they are seem hard work good luck, i hope it goes well will it not be so hard to say good bye to the puppies though? won't you get very attached?

AFM my DS1 is finally well enough to go back to nursery. He's been poorly with a fever and cough for nearly a week he was so excited to go play at nursery this morning and it's dress up day so he went as a shepard so cute! xx
    08 09 12

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Lol lavender! Yep still feeling suitably sick! And tired! Thanks! I wonder how much longer I can be positive about it lol!

Sunset yep I will probably find it hard to sell the puppies, but I can't keep them all, my house would be a nut house!!
    Glad ds is better! Charlie's got the same thing now oh joy!
    Last edited by Kell; December 2nd, 2011 at 04:20 AM.
    DS1-9 DS2-2 DD born 27th July 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Wow, 2 pages to read!!!

Deaks, desp for u to do a FRER!!! or CB digi....when will u test gain...hold that pee!!!!!!!

Sunset, glad ur ds is better, this time of the year is awful for bugs..... bless him, hope he loves being a shephard!

Kell, I've never had a dog either and since my pg with ds2 I'm allergic to cats and dogs! but GL!! ahh wee puppies...

Indigo....have u tested?

Thanks for all ur kind words.....

Well, Dh kinna apologised to me tody, but then blamed me for it all, so kinna took it back didn't he? It started yest because I was on the phone to microsoft about ds1's xbox controller not working and then after was speaking to dh about what we are to do. Dh was a bit crabby after work and started to say I was nagging etc.... I don't have a clue about these things and was asking him which controller we need to return... so an argument about nothing but he went crazy at me and stormed out for an hour which he NEVER does (only once 6yrs ago) so he came back and went straight to bed. Prob best he did or we'd of argued more. I told him this morning he's not the same recently with all the carry on at his work, but he's denying it is, but I told him he needs to speak tome as it's like all the probs 6 yrs ago.... so we'll hopefully 'chat' when he comes home and not argue. The guy he works with gets so drunk sometimes that my Dh is left to do all the work and since they work in pairs, no-one else really works with this other guy unless my Dh is off and even then this guy doesn't drink as much then...basically takes the Piss out of my Dh. He told his Boss as his Boss asked why my Dh had to stop this guy from driving van and since the boss kinna knew he was a drinker he said he would keep an eye on it, but Dh meantime is left doing extra work every day, comes home later and is so dis-heartend at work. It must be crap and I can't believe his Boss knows and won't do anything!!!! My Dh doesn't want to go higher than his Boss as he doesn't want to be the person responsible for him losing his job when he has a family to support and be labled a 'tell-tale' and then get grief at work from other guys. Dh thinks his Boss should be stepping up.

FX he'll talk more later as I really don't need to be worrying and being upset at the moment, I've kept so calm throughout my 'shock' considering we need to buy double,move house, new car and have 2 newborns in about 18wks time!!! I don't want to start being upset now.
    2002 2006

IDENTICAL TWIN born 3rd April 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Right, the ic is fmu (it was darker before it dried out) and the frer i have just done. Can appreciate they are faint, but hope you can see the lines too! IMG_7485.jpgIMG_7478.jpg
    2007 2010 2012 2015

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by deaks66 View Post
    Well not to start this thread off on a bad note, but this makes me feel even more depressed! Never in a million years did i think back in feb that i would still be on this f****** diet in dec!!

Sunset thanks for your kind words but there isnt even a glimmer of hope on either ic's or frer. Wish i knew what i could change in my sway without dropping any important bits. And how on earth did i get a bfp last month having left it well over 40hrs to attempt and using sudafed and dh on L.root. This cycle was way more sperm/egg friendly and i have been told so many times that you are more fertile after any kind of miscarriage.

Oh and hun, sorry its taking me sooooooo long to reply to your message, i will get to it!! X

Oh hun i just wanted to send you lots and lots of love x I know my BFP came quickly this time but for ds2 especially there were many many months where I was beyond despair. Maybe take a day or 2 off the diet try and do something for yourself have a mini break from all and hopefully it will clear your head and let you start again fully recharged, or even have december off? I dont know if you would want to do that x I believe you will get there i dont think you need to drop any of your sway as you have got pregnant on it - i know it is hard but even with all the factors for getting a BFP its only 25% off people that do x much love x
    UK Mummy to 4 beautiful boys, need to stop dreaming of a princess
    DS1 05
    9wks 5 days
    DS2 08
    DS3 10
    DS4 12
    Swayed for but failed twice
    GD SUCKS

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    haha i wrote that before reading your last post!!! I SEE LINES congrats hun x hope you are smiling your FRER is like mine on 10dpo my SMU was even darker x x
    DS1 05
    9wks 5 days
    DS2 08
    DS3 10
    DS4 12
    GD SUCKS

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    CONGRATS Deaks

Indigo hope you have a nice line too x x

AFM - aching pains and more spotting am off to bed hopnig that ds3 will nap x x
    DS1 05
    9wks 5 days
    DS2 08
    DS3 10
    DS4 12
    GD SUCKS

Page 4 of 98 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast