Page 5 of 98 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Deaks ~ I CAN SEE THE LINES!!!!!!! and evaps on frer are like impossible and the line on the cheapie has pink colour to it so it's not an evap line! eeek!! so so so so happy for you congrats hun!
    08 09 12

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by charlieispy View Post
    AFM - aching pains and more spotting am off to bed hopnig that ds3 will nap x x
    oh no how worrying with aching pains as well You should contact the early pregnancy unit again hun and get rescanned!! keeping you in my thoughts ((hugs))
    08 09 12

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Deaks, I have the most shocking eyesight but can def see a line on the 2nd test!!!!!!!!!! OMG!!!! I've struggled with FRER when testing myself, but the CB digi gave me 'Pregnant' 1-2wks, do u have one of them to try later???? This is so exciting!!!
    2002 2006

IDENTICAL TWIN born 3rd April 2012

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I can see them both!! Congratulations Deaks!! x

Charlie I had to go back to bed with ds2 as well, we both fell asleep watching dispicable me! Hope you feel better!

Inglewood, do you think maybe he's panicking about the twins? I imagine it's a big shock for him as well, altho you are carrying them, he may be feeling the pressure to provide for them? Just trying to think why he would be so odd with you? Hope he speaks to you tonight!
    DS1-9 DS2-2 DD born 27th July 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Inglewood ~ I hope your talk with DH tonight goes well.. keep us posted!

Deaks ~ congrats again keeping everything crossed that the line continues to get darker
    08 09 12

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Deaks I see them! Congratulations, so happy for you after reading you were getting quite fed up, those positive tests are at the right time :-)

I remember someone recommending the acidiphiolous??? cant remember the spelling, can you tell me how many to take/dosage and if these are ok in the 2ww and with other supps? My PH is high 5's and ovulation isnt here yet and uses replens yesterday so want to try something else.

Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Ladies,
    Feeling a little better today so came online to catch up and saw Deaks news. So fantastic!!! I too can definately see 2 lines on both. When I tested even at 14dpo it was so faint so that's why I thought I was out that month. Do a digi and you'll definately know. Fx for you hun, you've really been through the mill. So hoping it's your time.
    Well, I'm around 11 weeks now but still got to wait nearly 2 weeks for my scan. Thought I felt the baby this week but not sure as it's way too early.
    Hope everyone's doing ok. Sorry I've been a bit of a hermit lately, lots of lounging on the sofa and early nights!!! x

BFP 13/10/2011!!

Swayed for a but expecting a darling in June x

My Ovulation Chart

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I can see the line!

Just been tidying up the front garden with the boys for a few hours and it's freezing, i'm covered in scratches from the blackberry bush and have a massive pile of cuttings that I don't know what to do with so abandoned it for now and were all toasty inside now!
    2 yrs old ~ 4 yrs old ~ TTC Now!

My blog if you fancy a read...

http://honeybumblecustomdyed.blogspot.co.uk/

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Chocolate I take two a day as that's the dosage on my bottle but think you can take up to 4 with some brands? You can take them in the TWW and when pregnant to.

Hi maybe! Do you think you'll ask for a nub shot? 2 weeks isn't long at all! I often feel what is a baby kicking but it's wind lol as i'm not even pregnant!
    2 yrs old ~ 4 yrs old ~ TTC Now!

My blog if you fancy a read...

http://honeybumblecustomdyed.blogspot.co.uk/

Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Lavenderlime View Post
    Chocolate I take two a day as that's the dosage on my bottle but think you can take up to 4 with some brands? You can take them in the TWW and when pregnant to.

Hi maybe! Do you think you'll ask for a nub shot? 2 weeks isn't long at all! I often feel what is a baby kicking but it's wind lol as i'm not even pregnant!
    Hi Lavender,
    I'm not sure, starting to get scared and hoping everything's alright. Also keep thinking it might be blue so holding on to that bit of hope for a bit longer over xmas would be nice but at the same time wanting to find out or get some indication at least. Bit embarassing asking for a nub shot but might do it. Ahhhhh. Just be nice to finally tell the boys not that the littlest will understand but my 4 year old knows I'm 'sick' and pats my back after I've thrown up bless xx

BFP 13/10/2011!!

Swayed for a but expecting a darling in June x

My Ovulation Chart

Page 5 of 98 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast