Page 2 of 75 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mocha, the Vitex is a tricky thing, isn't it! I don't know if quitting it all right away is the best or if you should taper it off slowly...I would PM Atomic for some advice.

I'm so sorry you're feeling like you didn't catch her this time...You never know, especially since you're supposed to be super-fertile now!

Now that it's time to TTC, I'm freaked out and second-guessing things even though I don't know what I'd do differently. I just want to be preg w/a healthy bean and today, my heart is aching for her to come soon. I know you and ladybug feel the same way so I'm sending you both and good thoughts today!
    Jen + DH = & ... '08 & '10..........and hopefully 2012
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Suddenly surrounded by angels, we are honored and humbled to be the parents of our twins - 8wks and 16 wks (girl)
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    My Ovulation Chart for a R A I N B O W in 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I know exactly how you feel, Jen. I just don't feel like I'll feel complete again until I'm pregnant - and the sooner the better. TTC is stressful enough under normal circumstances, but after a m/c when your body isn't predictable it's excruciating!
    Identical Twin Boys, May 2006

DS3, June 2009

Lost at 11 Weeks, November 2011

DD, September 2012

I can't believe I have a daughter!
    Thank you everyone at Gender Dreaming and may all your dreams come true as well!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mocha and Jen-Sorry you're having tough times, Hugs. I hope it ends soon for you both!

mocha-so you are pretty sure you didn't o after all then?

Jen-are you just going to bd every day through o or are you doing fr and then bd'ing at a certain point? i'm so curious about everyone's plans!

i just realized i totally screwed up and had dh taking the licorice root, didn't realize he wasn't suppose to take it until af started. plus i guess with me starting clomid he shouldn't really be taking it anyways. i am also continuing to drop weight maybe too much? was down to 95.4 this morning, haven't had a period yet so not sure if i should eat maybe a few more empty calories and then drop them again once i end af? it's so confusing!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by amari View Post
    mocha-so you are pretty sure you didn't o after all then?
    I have no idea!! I *think* af is going to give me crosshairs if tomorrow's temp is high, but I don't know if that means anything if I never got an OPK. I also don't know if all that spotting I had in with the EWCM means it wasn't O. I'm going to assume I'm in the 2WW until proven otherwise. I've stopped Vitex, peppermint tea, and RRL tea at atomic's suggestion, but I'm going to continue to take OPKs in case O still decides to come before af. If I don't have af or O by December 12th (4 weeks after O), I'll take an HPT.

Just to confuse things, I did take an OPK today, and it was way darker than yesterday, but cm is now definitely creamy and not eggwhite.

Oh, and as for your questions - we never took licorice root, so I can't help you there. As for the weight/eating issue - I'd definitely eat some more calories since you're so skinny you can't afford to lose anymore! When I was trying to maintain my weight last summer after dropping too much too fast, I made sure I ate 1800 calories per day - I found that was the perfect amount for me to stop losing weight but also not gain weight.

DS3, June 2009

DD, September 2012

Thank you everyone at Gender Dreaming and may all your dreams come true as well!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    hope you're in the 2WW with me, Mocha

I'm 6 dpo now and I am thinking of testing at 10 dpo, tho if i get BFN I won't get majorly down until AF decides to show...

Amari, I wouldn't lose any more weight hun or you may stop O'ing altogether

Thanks Z for starting the new thread for Dec!
    2007 / 2011 / 2012

Link to my girl sway: http://genderdreaming.com/forum/add-...-its-girl.html

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by auroara78 View Post
    hope you're in the 2WW with me, Mocha
    Me too! Hopefully we'll ALL be due date buddies

As usual, I'm obsessing over my chart and still trying to figure out when/if I O'd. As I do more research, I'm thinking that it's more and more possible that I DID O sometime in the wee hours of December 1st, as I think FF is going to tell me when I get my crosshairs. Yes, I never got a +OPK, but I was only testing once a day most days (I still don't have any ics - just expensive store-bought ones) so I might have missed my surge - either that or my post-m/c hormones gave me a false negative.

That weird red bleeding I had that began late at night on the 30th and ended on the morning of the 1st? Apparently that could have been ovulation bleeding - a sign of a particularly strong ovulation, according to several sites I found online. The other, brown blood that was in my EWCM leading up to that was probably leftover blood from my m/c. I've also found out that you can ovulate as long as your HCG is under 25, and I know mine was 13 as of Nov 28th. Now as to whether you can get pregnant if your HCG isn't under 5...I have no clue. Anyone?

Anyway, If I really did O when I think, then I really only got one attempt in, about 24-36 hours before O. The second attempt was probably past O+12, so I don't think I'd have any chance with that one. I'm not feeling great about the attempt. The timing was ok, I guess - though I would have preferred that we'd dtd again on 30th. Also, I used Sylk AND jump and dump after having dh release about 3 hours before our attempt. Too much? I used rephresh on Nov 28th, then again on the morning of the 1st - I'm hoping this second time was AFTER I O'd as otherwise I would worry I killed all the sperm.

I think I'm going to assume I'm in the 2WW, but I'm not going to hold out a lot of hope for that BFP .

DS3, June 2009

DD, September 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mocha-yes,i've had spotting at o before. what are crosshairs?

auroura-i already stopped getting my period and ovulating, i will be starting clomid for the first time once i get my period. i did eat a bit more yesterday and today though b/c i want this medicine to get my period to work! thanks for the advice though!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by amari View Post
    Mocha-yes,i've had spotting at o before. what are crosshairs?
    I use the website fertilityfriend.com to chart, and it will automatically pinpoint your O day for you after you have 3 elevated temperatures in a row (in combination with other fertility signs). When the your O date is determined, 'crosshairs' appear on your chart showing one line indicating your O day, and another line showing your coverline temperature. I don't have my crosshairs yet, but here's my chart. I think it likely the crosshairs will appear tomorrow (so possibly by the time you read this post):

22b67e Ovulation charts on FertilityFriend.com

DS3, June 2009

DD, September 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I haven't charted or read about that stuff in so long because when I did do it a few years ago it stressed me out! ; )

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mocha- that sounds spookily similar to my attempt!! Really hope you get the same result as I did! I did rephresh the morning before dtd and some rephresh after, J&D and dtd about 3 or 4 days before O. I couldn't work out O properly either this month (for the first time ever). As you know, I wasn't officially attempting but didn't want to miss a precious month so was making it as hard as poss to get pg, it still happened, so hopefully it will for you too. Praying you get a positive result!
    I think you can def get pg if hcg still in system, would have thought it would just help new pg along. Also you had such a low level on 28th by time sperm met egg it would be at least half that amout or even less.
    2007 2010 2012

Page 2 of 75 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast