Page 3 of 75 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi ladies ,im now at 3dpo and cant beleive im still here ttc, and now its December !But i feel dare i say it....ok i will i just might have caught the eggie this time...im feeling twitches and that feeling like a foreign object is in there..u know?I also oddly didnt have any o pains this time just dull aches which i have been having pAINFUL o pains before ?So i wonder?Anyways i hope this is our lucky December everyone!!
    Mocha i hope you oed i cant use ff its too much work for me,but sounds good for you! xx
    Actually i just realized December is a really GOOD month to ttc as well be so busy getting ready for xmas that it will fly by so if we dont conceive then it will go fast to the next month of trying but if we do then that tooo!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks, Indigo - you make me feel better . I've just been googling whether you can get pregnant with HCG in your system and keep finding conflicting answers. I did another HPT today - not a FRER but a store brand early result one that's supposed to be almost as sensitive as a FRER. It's so ambiguous I probably wouldn't consider it a BFP if I was testing for pregnancy, but there's definitely SOMETHING there that looks like an evap with no actual colour - just a shadow. As I said, I had an HCG of 13 last Monday, and I've heard that anything 5 or below is considered negative. I think a FRER is supposed to be able to read an HCG of 10, but surely I have less than that by now...?
    Identical Twin Boys, May 2006

DS3, June 2009

Lost at 11 Weeks, November 2011

DD, September 2012

I can't believe I have a daughter!
    Thank you everyone at Gender Dreaming and may all your dreams come true as well!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I think it has a half-life of 48 hours so on Wednesday it should have been down to 6 or 7. I know of so many people getting their bfp in the cycle right after a m/c so they would have had similar hcg levels as you. So I assume it is completely possible and even favourable (I'm sure not only does it sway pink but you are more fertile after m/c). Try not to worry and start thinking positive fertile/ implantation thoughts!
    2007 2010 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by indigoviolet View Post
    I think it has a half-life of 48 hours so on Wednesday it should have been down to 6 or 7. I know of so many people getting their bfp in the cycle right after a m/c so they would have had similar hcg levels as you. So I assume it is completely possible and even favourable (I'm sure not only does it sway pink but you are more fertile after m/c). Try not to worry and start thinking positive fertile/ implantation thoughts!
    yes, I agree with this!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Just have a quick min so I can't stay long but wanted to say:

YAY, Indigo!!!!! BIG CONGRATS!!!

for you SweetSister...hoping your sweet girl is on her way right now...sorry it's been so long for you thus far.

M.J. - looked at your chart just now & YAY for crosshairs!!! I think you O'd and if so, you're super fertile so just sit back and go on auto-pilot for a few days. I don't know a lot about HCG levels and whether or not you could get preg but I would think that if you indeed O'd, you could get preg...I don't think you would have O'd if the levels were too high! OHHHHH.....so excited for you!

Well, we didn't have an attempt yet but will tonight for sure! I've been putting a bit of RepHresh in there for the past 3 days...not a lot but enough to help. We'll use Sylk too. I'm so ready for another baby...better be on your way, stork!!!
    Jen + DH = & ... '08 & '10..........and hopefully 2012
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Suddenly surrounded by angels, we are honored and humbled to be the parents of our twins - 8wks and 16 wks (girl)
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    My Ovulation Chart for a R A I N B O W in 2012

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    HELLO!
    Are you on the December chitchat thread as well?

Out of the Blue...what is your sway plan? Frequent bding and rephresh?
    GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mocha girl.....hopefully you caught it and that you od....it must be frustrating!
    Amari....what day are you on? Checking and trying to figure things out often gets more frustrating I think as well.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Out of the Blue~ Good Luck Tonight!
    Mocha~ I agree I think you O'd also, and I agree with MOcha if you O'd pregnancy is possible and many ladies get preggo first month after M/C.
    Amari~ What did you hear about licorice root? I had Dh taking it for awhile.. Is it supposed to be from AF-O?
    Cycle#1 Jan/Feb 2013: 10 eggs retrieved, 8 mature, 8 fertilized. 1 expanded blast frozen to batch.

Cycle #2 May/June 2013: 17 eggs retrieved, 14 mature, 11 fertilized, 3 blasts frozen. Sending all 4 to Natera: 2 normals- 1 girl (cycle 2) & 1 boy (cycle 1)

Cycle #3 September 2013: 11 eggs retrieved, 8 mature, 8 fertilized. 4 biopsied. 2 normal boys

FET #1: October 25th: BFN

Cycle#4: Feb/March 2014: 12 eggs retrieved, 11 mature, 10 fertilized. 1 normal XX! Transfer March 3rd. BFP: 3/9/14!!!! Beta: 7dp6dt:38, 9dp6dt:139!, 6weeks 1 day: heartbeat!!!

She's here and I'm in love

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    You ladies are all so amazing and supportive...what would I do without you??

I was just in the bathroom and decided to check my cervix and found brown spotting with a teeny bit of red streaking. Not sure what that means after O? Maybe O didn't come after all, and this is a precursor to an early af? (if I'm not going to get a BFP, the best case scenario would be an early af, because it would mean I could make another attempt 2 weeks from now). Maybe it's still spotting from the m/c? On my u/s 2 weeks ago there was still a teeny amount of tissue present, but I figured with a full week of bleeding after that it was probably gone by now. Is there such a thing as post-O spotting? It's too early for implantation unless FF has my O date wrong.

DS3, June 2009

DD, September 2012

Thank you everyone at Gender Dreaming and may all your dreams come true as well!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I just found this online when searching about spotting at 3dpo:

"...the irritation caused by egg lining or Corpus Luteum (something like that!) as it implants high in the falopium tubes can cause bleeding....and this would be a few days after o."

I'll try to stay hopeful, though part of me thinks this spotting just means my m/c still isn't complete .

DS3, June 2009

DD, September 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Jen - I am soooooo excited that your attempt is so close. I have a great feeling about your chances of getting a December BFP!!!

DS3, June 2009

DD, September 2012

Page 3 of 75 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast