Page 5 of 75 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Woo hoo for af! I always feel like CD is a fresh start and anything is possible!
    Identical Twin Boys, May 2006

DS3, June 2009

Lost at 11 Weeks, November 2011

DD, September 2012

I can't believe I have a daughter!
    Thank you everyone at Gender Dreaming and may all your dreams come true as well!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by dannikins View Post
    fingers crossed to every one for BFPs this christmas...
    Thx and !!!!! Check out your ticker!!!!! Congrats, Mama!

Quote Originally Posted by amari View Post
    I got my period!! I start clomid on thursday!
    YAY!!! Now you’re ready to get this pink party started!!!

Quote Originally Posted by lemon2012 View Post
    Out of the Blue...what is your sway plan? Frequent bding and rephresh?
    GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Thx, lemon! that your cute little pinkie is starting to make herself at home in there so you’re just feeling a bit sore from that.
    I guess we’ll be doing frequent BD and I’ve been trying to put ½ an applicator of RepHresh in there every a.m. It’s becoming very tricky to figure out how much goes up there but since I’m doing it every day (and it lasts for 3) I’ve got it covered. What’s really annoying, though is checking CM now…I figure I won’t worry too much about that either since we’ll continue to BD so I’ve got that covered as well

Quote Originally Posted by HopeandDreamG View Post
    Out of the Blue~ Good Luck Tonight!
    Amari~ What did you hear about licorice root? I had Dh taking it for awhile.. Is it supposed to be from AF-O?
    Thx so much! I feel like I need some luck and positive thoughts this time around!

I think w/DH taking L.R., his system just needs a bit of a break so that’s why it’s suggested that he take it AF-O. I didn’t realize it but DH had started taking it a few wks ago (before AF) but he’s been only taking 1 every a.m. instead of 1 3x a day.
    Jen + DH = & ... '08 & '10..........and hopefully 2012
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Suddenly surrounded by angels, we are honored and humbled to be the parents of our twins - 8wks and 16 wks (girl)
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    My Ovulation Chart for a R A I N B O W in 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Mochagirl View Post
    You ladies are all so amazing and supportive...what would I do without you??
    Awwww...back at ya! and
    I could never do this w/out you all! You guys sure do keep me sane and positive!

Quote Originally Posted by Mochagirl View Post
    Jen - I am soooooo excited that your attempt is so close. I have a great feeling about your chances of getting a December BFP!!!
    Awww…tons of to you, Mocha! I logged on just now and I’m kind of tearing up a bit from all the support from you guys. TTC again is really scary for me but you are giving me such hope. I’m sending you so many positive pink vibes, M.J. You’re girl is sooooo close! Just close your eyes and try to picture her!

Mocha, I think w/your bleeding, it could be implantation or could also be some left over bits of your m/c but if it’s the latter, I would think you’re still okay if you O’d b/c if you O, you have every shot at getting preg still. I saw that you still have crosshairs this a.m. and judging from your CM pattern, I really do think you O’d, even if you never got a +OPK. The very 1st OPK I took after my m/c (a wk later) had NO color on the 2nd line. It was the last of that brand so I opened up a new stash of a different brand and dipped it into the same pee and there was a definite positive line there. Moral of the story, don’t trust your OPKs, ladies! They may not be sensitive enough. Trust in the temping as it’s proven to be way more accurate, especially if you’re consistent.

Edited to add:
    Remember, M.J., if you did O, you're really fertile this first time so don't worry that you didn't have a "better" attempt...I think it was perfect!
    Last edited by Out of the Blue; December 5th, 2011 at 10:11 AM.
    Suddenly surrounded by angels, we are honored and humbled to be the parents of our twins - 8wks and 16 wks (girl)

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Well, we did it…it was our 1st attempt…DH was really sweet; he shaved (I like him clean-shaven, lol), changed the sheets and lit some candles. Usually, he never thinks of that stuff. Been doing the ½ app of RepHresh in the a.m., used Sylk while BD (I was reaaally dry!) and tried to make DH keep it shallow…it was a struggle. It sucks just laying there and not being able to let myself get into it…I just keep trying to picture our little girl. I had this pic in my head of DS1 and 2 w/her in the middle. They were all holding hands and smiling at me. She had light brown hair w/curls like DS1. I think I’ll try to keep this pic every time we BD. After we did it, I just laid there and read a magazine for 40 min, then dumped it. I want to get preg this time if at all possible so I’ll probably keep the frequent BD w/30+ min before I dump it. It feels like I may O in a wk so we’ve started sort of soon but it can’t hurt I think. A part of me is wishing I would have just gone for it on my 1st PP O in Nov. but I can't change things now. S/he'll come when they're ready!
    Last edited by Out of the Blue; December 5th, 2011 at 10:13 AM.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I am due to O sometime in the next 3 days... With my cycles being back to normal I have no idea what to expect, but if I had to guess about my cycles before my boys I did O around CD11-12. Hubby and I had planned to DTD everyday but we both have been sick since last Monday. So far we DTD last tues-fri and will DTD again after O, so maybe we will hit the 3-4 days before O or after. I am not sure if we will get preg this month but I think maybe I should spend a little more time loosing weight. I am loosing about 2-5lbs a week but I really want to loose it all before getting pregnant so I hopfully wont be 200 lbs on delivery day (DS1-180 DS2-190).

I have been a little more and more depressed as time goes on with this swaying. I keep thinking about my childhood desires to have a house full of boys. I don't know if I myself really want a girl or if I only want one for my MIL and Hubby. My MIL deserves a girl since she doesn't have one of her own but she is a great grandma figure to her step-granddaughter and her goddaughter's little girl (MIL's sister passed away 12 years ago and she stepped in as Nana). Maybe I should talk to her and see what she wants. Maybe I should tell her about swaying. I do listen to her as a mother-figure and I know she would be able to clear things up for me.

I think the dreams, wishes, and hope that swaying puts in your head is making me depressed... I am truely happy with what I have and would love more children no matter the gender. After 1998 I never thought I would fall in love ever again and let alone have children.
    2007 2008 2009 2010
    2012 twin

DADDY wants

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Purplepoet, I know how you feel. I have wanted girl(s) since I was a little girl myself, but my two sons fill my heart with so much happiness, that I really wonder sometimes WHY I still want it so badly..is it to fulfill an old dream, should I just move on? Obviously I want a third child, so i am trying to keep my focus on that, that I feel that my family is not complete yet, and whoever belongs to us will come down the line, whether that is another boy or a girl....

Mocha--I think your attempt is still fab, and I do think you O'ed!! Glad to have you here in the 2WW! Also, Mocha, at about 3/4 dpo I had a drop of blood but thought it was due to the irriration of rephresh still bugging me! Maybe it was some of kind of pregnancy thing!

OOTB--I think you had a great attempt too by thinking about what your girl would look like! I often dream that our little girl would look similiar to DS1 with blonde curls and blue eyes. DS2 has blue eyes too, but his hair is light brownish. DS2 is more of a "manly man" look and DS1 is a "pretty boy" so to speak so easier imagining a girl from looking at him. GOOD LUCK!

Amari--Whoo hoo on getting a period! Hope your attempt here soon goes swell!

Lemon--what dpo are you? When are you going to test? I am 8 dpo, and I will test with FMU using FRER at 10 dpo, on Weds morning! I am so excited but scared too! My symptoms so far are lower back ache and definitely something is going on with my boobs...they are not bigger but sore and hot. Who knows? I am surely over-anyalzing everything!
    2007 / 2011 / 2012

Link to my girl sway: http://genderdreaming.com/forum/add-...-its-girl.html

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Out of the Blue View Post
    Remember, M.J., if you did O, you're really fertile this first time so don't worry that you didn't have a "better" attempt...I think it was perfect!
    Thanks, you're sweet - but I think rephresh, sylk and jump and dump might make it just too hard to get pregnant (I really wish I hadn't jumped and dumped - I only did it because I thought O was still days away). Last summer I couldn't get pregnant until I dropped all 3.

Your attempt sounds absolutely awesome, though. Sending you sticky pink vibes!!!

DS3, June 2009

DD, September 2012

Thank you everyone at Gender Dreaming and may all your dreams come true as well!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Purplepoet - good luck with your attempts. I really hope this is your month!

DS3, June 2009

DD, September 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by auroara78 View Post

Mocha--I think your attempt is still fab, and I do think you O'ed!! Glad to have you here in the 2WW! Also, Mocha, at about 3/4 dpo I had a drop of blood but thought it was due to the irriration of rephresh still bugging me! Maybe it was some of kind of pregnancy thing!
    Awww, thanks. Here's hoping that post-O spotting is a good sign for us both!!

DS3, June 2009

DD, September 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Awesome amari
    Cycle#1 Jan/Feb 2013: 10 eggs retrieved, 8 mature, 8 fertilized. 1 expanded blast frozen to batch.

Cycle #2 May/June 2013: 17 eggs retrieved, 14 mature, 11 fertilized, 3 blasts frozen. Sending all 4 to Natera: 2 normals- 1 girl (cycle 2) & 1 boy (cycle 1)

Cycle #3 September 2013: 11 eggs retrieved, 8 mature, 8 fertilized. 4 biopsied. 2 normal boys

FET #1: October 25th: BFN

Cycle#4: Feb/March 2014: 12 eggs retrieved, 11 mature, 10 fertilized. 1 normal XX! Transfer March 3rd. BFP: 3/9/14!!!! Beta: 7dp6dt:38, 9dp6dt:139!, 6weeks 1 day: heartbeat!!!

She's here and I'm in love

Page 5 of 75 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast