Uploads

Celebrate Pink swayers' December thread

Swayers in waiting, swayers and BFPers all welcome
    2005 2007 2009 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks for starting a new thread, Z! I like that we're in a new month now - a fresh start after an awful Fall.
    Identical Twin Boys, May 2006

DS3, June 2009

Lost at 11 Weeks, November 2011

DD, September 2012

I can't believe I have a daughter!
    Thank you everyone at Gender Dreaming and may all your dreams come true as well!

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I am jumping back on the TTC train as well ....I stopped the pill and now I am just waiting for my first AF and I will start...I am doing a loose sway as I only have 1 tube now and it has adhesions, so I am not expecting to happen quickly...Mocha we can put the fall in the past together!!! Goodluck!
    Me-Gina
    age 37
    DH- 38
    DD: Nov 14

Ectopic Angel Sept 25,2011

After a hard 2011, I am looking forward to a great 2012

Thanks to gender dreaming for all the support! Our little miracle Makalee joined our family Nov 14, our family is complete and all my dreams came true

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by ladybug View Post
    I am jumping back on the TTC train as well ....I stopped the pill and now I am just waiting for my first AF and I will start...I am doing a loose sway as I only have 1 tube now and it has adhesions, so I am not expecting to happen quickly...Mocha we can put the fall in the past together!!! Goodluck!

You betcha, ladybug! Onwards and upwards. I predict a pink 2012 baby for both of us

DS3, June 2009

DD, September 2012

Thank you everyone at Gender Dreaming and may all your dreams come true as well!

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I really hope so Mocha
    Me-Gina
    age 37
    DH- 38
    DD: Nov 14

Ectopic Angel Sept 25,2011

After a hard 2011, I am looking forward to a great 2012

Thanks to gender dreaming for all the support! Our little miracle Makalee joined our family Nov 14, our family is complete and all my dreams came true

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Well, my temp is still up today. One more day at this level and I'll be getting my crosshairs for Thursday. My cm is now creamy too, so I don't feel like O is imminent anymore.

I don't think I really O'd because I never did get that +OPK and I was taking them religiously, but I think just to be safe I'm going to stop taking Vitex and wait until af arrives to start taking it again.

DS3, June 2009

DD, September 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Good luck, mocha. Hope you get your O soon!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi ladybug!

Good luck to everybody hoping for a Christmas BFP
    2005 2007 2009 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Awwww...Ladybug! So glad you're back! Just like old times! that you get a speedy BFP

Amari & Zan

Mocha, hoping you did O and that it's your little girl just beginning. Good for you for stopping the Vitex...if you're not preg, it won't hurt to stop it for awhile, especially if you did O.

AF ended but then the next day I had EWCM (yesterday) & now today, nothing. I used 1/2 a tube of RepHresh yesterday and another 1/2 today. We've not started to BD yet...maybe tonight... DH has been taking care of himself (I hope!). I may switch to 1/3 of a tube of RepHresh every a.m. while we DTD every night. It makes it tricky to gauge how much goes in there but I can't find the large single tubes of RepHresh so I don't think they exist where I live. Checking CM when using it will also be tricky...it'll be hard to tell what type of CM is in there and I don't want to "disturb" it in there...
    Jen + DH = & ... '08 & '10..........and hopefully 2012
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Suddenly surrounded by angels, we are honored and humbled to be the parents of our twins - 8wks and 16 wks (girl)
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    My Ovulation Chart for a R A I N B O W in 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Wow - your attempt is so close, Jen! I'm so excited for you!!!!

I'm planning to keep taking OPKs just in case, but I definitely don't feel fertile now, so I don't think it's coming anytime soon. My cervix is still open, but not nearly as soft and high as before, and my cm is definitely creamy (but abundant). I'm a little worried about the Vitex I've taken the past couple of days if I actually AM pregnant, but hopefully it'll be ok - I know lots of women keep taking it while pregnant. I'm also wondering if I should start taking my prenatal like I'd mentioned in that other thread...but I just don't even know if I'm in the 2WW or not.

I've heard that for most women with regular cycles and natural, uncomplicated m/c, af can come back as early as 4 weeks. I'll be 3 weeks from my m/c on Monday, which means just a week and a few days until I can (hopefully) start to expect O. If it doesn't come that week, I guess I'll take an HPT...but I just don't feel like I caught this eggie even if I actually DID O this week .

DS3, June 2009

DD, September 2012

Page 1 of 75 1231151 ... LastLast