Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Interesting Website... New Study?

Conceive a Baby Girl or Boy in a Natural Way

It's suppose to be another one of those websites that help you pick Your desired gender. But they are saying that its based on the timing of the cycle and not diet or position and that its the egg that determines if the X or Y will fertilize it. I put all my info in to see what the outcome was and I received an email saying that I wasn't qualified. I don't know... What do you girls think? I personally have never heard of the EGG being in charge of what sperm will fertilize it. Phoney?
    Mom to (17) (11) (8) From a previous relationship and (6) and (2) with DH and a VERY unexpected or due 2-5-17

Nov 2012.. Baby lost at 15 weeks 2 days Born into heaven (12-4-12)

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hmmm...I don't qualify either. Maybe it's because my cycle isn't regular (usally +/- 1 or 2 days, which makes pinpointing O a NIGHTMARE). The "Medical Research" page talks about the electric charge of the egg. News to me!
    Sept 2008 & successful boy sway June 2010.
    M/C Oct 2012

Is DE in my future?

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    This is not new, it's several years old, and the "scientist" (Patrick Schoun) who did the "study" never published it for independent review. Here's his paper if anyone wants to read it. Patrick Schoun's Paper

The egg may well be in charge of the sperm that fertilizes it (personally I doubt it, but it may be) but since X and Y sperm have been proven NOT to have different electrical charges http://genderdreaming.com/forum/scie...m-y-sperm.html then there is NO way that eggs can attract X or Y sperm differently on the virtue of electrical charges. In Schoun's paper that I linked to above, the claim that X and Y have different charges is based on a study done in 1933 (it was impossible to tell the difference between X and Y sperm in 1933) and the most recent study he lists is 1992. Subsequent studies have proven that there is no difference in charge between X and Y sperm.

Some animals DO use electrical charges to attract sperm to eggs but those animals are things like sea urchins. Mammals use chemoattractancts, not electricity. In my essay I linked to above, there are links to a couple papers that describe those processes in depth.

The "polar body" is completely misrepresented by Schoun because the polarity has nothing to do with electricity whatsoever, it simply describes part of the process in egg formation where the XX cells that make up your whole body, divide to make eggs. The egg makes three smaller cells that are unfertilizable called the polar body(ies), and then one egg that a sperm can fertilize. It has nothing to do with magnetic poles whatsoever. Polar body - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ok I have to ask, Atomic are you a rocket scientist IRL? A brain surgeon? I mean really? Sea Urchins have electrical charges....I belive you, but gosh woman how big is your brain? I get tired trying to read the stuff that you just naturally retain...were you that chick pushing other people out of the way in frong the of the Petree dish in high school? I can't even SPELL petree...

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Haha LOL no, I've just been at this for 5 years and before that I was super interested in nutrition and exercise and herbs, so I already knew about that stuff!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by PolishPrincess View Post
    Ok I have to ask, Atomic are you a rocket scientist IRL? A brain surgeon? I mean really? Sea Urchins have electrical charges....I belive you, but gosh woman how big is your brain? I get tired trying to read the stuff that you just naturally retain...were you that chick pushing other people out of the way in frong the of the Petree dish in high school? I can't even SPELL petree...
    I know, right? I'm supposed to be 'smart,' got good grades in school, and sometimes I have to read over Atomic's posts twice (or three times) to understand it all! We are soooo lucky to have her here at Gender Dreaming!
    My awesome boys!
    (1988) (1991) (2010) (2012)

TTC my last one. A little girl, please!

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Atomic is very knowledgeable and we are very lucky to have such a great person that takes time out of her day to try and answer all of our questions and help us out as much as She can and give us all the info that we need! Thank you Atomic...
    Last edited by 4 blues~hopingforpink~; June 15th, 2012 at 02:38 PM.
    Mom to (17) (11) (8) From a previous relationship and (6) and (2) with DH and a VERY unexpected or due 2-5-17

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks you guys, that means the world to me! (bad day today )

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    Thanks you guys, that means the world to me! (bad day today )
    No... Thank you for ALL Your effort in trying to make everyones dreams come true... I'm sure if it wasn't for you some of the girls would NOT have their DG. So thank you for everything you have done and are doing to keep all of us updated with so much info to help us along the way!

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I hope no one took my "big brain" post the wrong way- Atomic I didn't mean it to be disrespectful I hope you know I am only marveling at your knowledge...just adding my humor to it... Anyways I think maybe it was misinterpreted...thanks for all you do anyways

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast