Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

What should I drop with a clomid sway

Hi again! So I recently suffered a miscarriage and now have a prescption for clomid. I’m wondering what sway tactics I should keep and what I should drop. I was originally swaying in a way that I now acknowledge was very unsustainable. I was only eating super low calorie vegan meals twice a day, skipping breakfast, exercising 5-6 days a week, acijel, fiber, cinamon, occasional cranberry, pregnatude (when I remembered), alcohol (when I remembered), coffee, frequent release, cut off, and one attempt. I was feeding husband OLE every day.

Fast forward I am doing a higher call LE diet but thankfully I am not gaining weight. I know (from personal experience) that sways blue. I’m only working out three days a week and I know that’s really bad but I’ve lost the motivation after the miscarriage . I also dont have the same energy I do on my pre sway super healthy high nutrient and supplement diet. I’m allowing myself breakfast if I need it, I’ve basically forgotten about the acijel. I take the supliments when I remember and almost never take the pregnatude. I still drink lots of coffee but less alcohol (I forget about it). I haven’t even worried about having my husband do a single thing.

Starting again next cycle with clomid. What should I keep, drop, add? Thanks
    2007 2009 2011
    Prayed and swayed for a little
    2020 I still can’t believe we have a girl!!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    You don't know from personal experience though. That's the thing. We can't know what in your life was swaying for you (not to mention the huge dollop of luck that gender boils down to) and it may have had little or nothing to even do with diet. We just don't know.

3 days a week is NOT really bad. As long as you're not gaining weight, it is fine. We in fact saw ok results even with 3 days a week, but I just do not have the high confidence I have in more exercise.

Weren't you very thin to start with?? I would not have you on cinnamon or Pregnitude anyway. I don't have ANYONE take cranberry (never have). And Acijel has been shown year after year that it does nothing other than cut odds of conception.

So I'd let those things all go and just do your diet, exercise (even if just 3x a week) and the Clomid. DH can do OLE if he wants but I really don't even think it does anything!

Clomid is the best of the best sway tactic because it's so easy to do. Just take the pill for 5 days and rest easy knowing you have the best tactic working for you.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks Atomic!

Yes, I am thin. I think that that’s one reason why the hardcore swaying was so hard on me. I dont have a ton of reserves and cant afford to drop.

I also feel so silly. When we decided to TTC I spent around 200 dollars on supliments, ovulation strips, and pH test on Amazon Prime and even more on jelly from an Australian pharmacy. After spending a bit more time on this site I’m seeing its all pretty useless. It breaks my heart to throw it all away.

I should have just purchased the sway plan and I still might.
    2007 2009 2011

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes the cinnamon and Pregnitude are onlly for those with severe PCOS or more than 30-50 lbs to spare. I don't want you taking those any more.

You may be able to sell it, some people do still want those things. Cinnamon you can actually open up the capsules and use as cinnamon, the cranberry can be handy for UTI.

I think some of the other sites like to make swaying super complicated so it's really hard to get it "right". Then they promise artificially high success rates and since there's always something we didn't do or messed up (since it was all soo tough and hard to manage to pull off) then people think it is their fault for messing up and blame themselves, rather than just acknowledging from the get go that swaying just isn't 100% or anywhere close to that. You up your odds with a sway but it's not a guarantee, and if it wasn't like that then the whole human race would have died out a long time ago!

5. Likes clarkrl2 liked this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It is such a shame they make it so much harder than it has to be. I think it also makes people think all they need to do is pop supliments and time intercourses to get their preferred gender. Lifestyle changes seem to be to be the most significant. I just wish there was less chance involved.
    2007 2009 2011

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Well, their thinking is that many people want to try everything under the sun so they leave no stone unturned, but when it makes people give up on swaying totally because they don't get pregnant in a reasonable amount of time it just doens't make any sense to me.

I also wish we could get it closer than 75% or so. Just doesn't seem possible...if it was, the whole human race would have probably died out the first time there was a famine and only girls were born!

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    That would be so nice if it was possible to get higher stats. Do you think it’s mostly luck of the draw or that are certain people just genetically predisposed to having mostly one gender despite conditions?
    2007 2009 2011

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I think that the body has some mechanism or set of mechanisms to never let it go above that.

I do think the personality stuff matters a LOT as does life history. Obviously 3 months is not ever going to outweigh a lifetime. And yes there are maybe some genetics involved (like tall couples do tend to have more boys than the population as a whole) but I wouldn't call it genetics, more like genetic factors. Because none of us "only make boys" or anything close to it, our genes aren't "set" to make boys or girls. We all respond to the environment by far and away most of all- but some of the signals our body gets from the environment are harder to change than others, if that makes sense.

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    How interesting. I find myself secretly guessing what lifestyle choices, situations, and personality factors swayed for my friends now. LOL
    2007 2009 2011

11. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes we all do that LOL!! Just remember, it's an iceberg and the stuff we see "above the water" is miniscule compared to the huge amount of stuff "under the water" so while it's fun, try not to get too upset/confused by a friend who doesn't seem to fit the mold - there's lots of stuff going on that we can't really know about but that for most of us, is making all the difference.
    Last edited by atomic sagebrush; November 14th, 2018 at 12:29 PM.

13. Thanks clarkrl2 thanked for this post