Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

clomid user, will i be doing too much ???

hi guys, just need some advice on my planned sway, il be using clomid, il be on the LE diet, i was planning to do an extreme sway from IG, GDC its called, im doing a 0+12 with it, plus il be using cranberry supps for DH, along with liqourice root, sudafed, acidophilus, and for me folic acid, acidophilus, baby aspirin, citirizine and clomid, was planning on using replens, vinegar douching, vinegar tampon, and lime to lower DH ph, is this all too much with clomid if so what would you take out, im desperate for DD i have two DS, any input would be great,

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes, this is WAY TOO much on Clomid - but I already told you that on your other threads so I'm assuming you are looking for others' input here and so I will bow out.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    yes i remember what you have told me was looking for others input but your input is always amazing so what would you take out ???

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Holy moly! That's a lot of stuff! Honestly, from what I have read about the damage that Clomid can do, I'd take all gels, douches, tampons etc out of your sway. To me, it's just too risky. If it was my sway I'd do the LE diet-hardcore, plus frequent release from AF to O with him releasing inside of me everytime....or a one time shot after FR on O-1, or a one time shot after abstinence on O-1. No gels, douches, etc. except maybe some sylk. I wouldn't jump and dump. If I didn't get pregnant the first month, I'd DTD every day with preseed as I'd really want pregnancy to happen. Just my 2 cents. To me, having a really bad uterine lining or possible cancer and never being able to conceive would be much worse than getting another boy. This is me though. You need to do what you feel is right for you. xoxo
    Crunchy Mama to 3 rambunctious boys~ '06 :bike: '08 '10

Our beautiful is here!!

Felina Lilyanne was born at home ~ 4/12!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Woah, does anybody get pregnant doing all that?! I can imagine potentially taking a heck of a long time to get a BFP even without Clomid.

I do understand your reluctance to drop absolutely everything when you want a girl so much and I would probably go for some girl sway things but I would take it very easy. If you're set on only one attempt then I would do this at +OPK and not at O+12 - and if I didn't get a BFP first month then I'd add in a couple of more attempts before O the following month. I would do frequent release or a compressed frequent release before the attempt and avoid abstinence. I wouldn't take an antihistimine (other gals' experience is that there's no cm anyway while on Clomid!) and if I was adamant about using one of the acid gels then I'd use just a tiny bit of Replens (as you already have that) an hour or two before our attempt or a teeny weeny bit of Sylk as a lube. I certainly wouldn't go anywhere near lime/vinegar douches etc.
    2005 2007 2009 2012

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    For you, I would do ONLY diet and then the vitex/SP in the month before like we talked about.

For DH, I would do only frequency pattern and possibly the licorice root the first month and then drop if you don't get pg.

I think this topic needs an essay and if you can bear with me a couple days I'll ~try~ to write one up.

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    ooh ok that sounds fab AS but only when you have time hun, i thought this was all way too much, just wondered what you would all get rid of, i have 3 months on clomid before i go bk to my doc who said that they would then prob give me another 3 months, even though ive had it 3 times in my past, (once over 3 years ago, and twice 18 months ago,) they said the risk with cancer is not a guarantee as its just something that may happen but it hasnt been def linked to clomid as studys are not conclusive enough yet, but im not sure i would want another 3 before taking a break to see if my cycles would start on there own, i am going to stick to abstinence and prob the 0+12 as DH was a frequent releaser with both my sons, il get rid of the EGS from IG, (aghhh i brought loads of stuff, including a centrifuge) not sure about the douching and tampons and gels though kind of want to do something, err this is driving me mad lol x

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Personally, I just don't want anyone to take ANY risk of cancer (be it proven or unproven beyond a reasonable doubt) for swaying tactics that are NOT EVEN proven to begin with.

Stick with abstinence if you must but I would really really NOT do O+12. Clomid eggs ~may~ not live as long and FOR SURE you are at much greater chance of releasing two eggs so if you do O+12 and release 2-3 eggs, you will basically just do spot on O for the second egg. You're reducing your odds of pg for something that a)isn't even proven to sway anyway and b)will up your chances of BD spot on O if you release 2 or 3 eggs! JMO but I think it's better to DTD on pos OPK because you CAN get pg that way and you will NOT be DTD right on O of any egg.

If you GOTTA douche, do ONLY a before douche and DO NOT do lime tampon.

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    what are the benefits from douching and tampons and gels anyway, i get them mixed up

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    hmmmmmmmmm the fact that it will prob take a while doing this method is making me think now, if i did the 0-1 like most are suggesting how would you suggest to keep ph low up to that attempt, and how often should i do this (method of keeping ph low) ??

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast