Thread: Tired

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Tired

Hello!
    I'm posting this after a miscarriage back in May. We have tried every month and have been unsuccessful. I have been on the diet since the beginning of the year, and I'm honestly tired. We have on try hours before positive, sometimes at positive opk and nothing. I quit all supplements except COq10, and nothing. A day in my diet is : coffee (decaf lately) with creamer and sugar for breakfast, no lunch until 11:15 am that's when I eat some cheese, and yogurt with granola. Sometimes I'll add an egg or a piece of bread. Dinner is usually chicken with either vegetables or pasta. I'll have a snack of crackers and butter and jam after. I do have dessert sometimes if we go out to eat.

I was taking all sorts of things and just quit last month, like I said, but still nothing. What am I doing wrong? Please help!

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I don't have a answer for you, just stopped in to give you a virtual hug. I understand how you're feeling. I feel the same lately, esp after my CP. Good luck and pink dust!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    You need to drop the one try now. Go to e4d (in the Mon/Thurs pattern, or every 72 hours whatever is easier for you to understand) starting after your period ends and going ALL month long even after you think you've ovulated.

Then, in addition to that, if you prefer better odds of conception but ~possibly~ lower chances of pink, have one more attempt at positive OPK but keep going with the e4d the entire time.

Do you have totals for fat, protein, and calories?

Can you tell me about what supplements you were taking and dropped?

Are you doing things like shallow release, J and D, douches, jellies, antihistamines, any supplements for DH?? Is he jogging/biking or doing hot baths or tighty whiteys?
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ok, will do. I don't know my fat/protein/carb to tell you the truth. I'm not tracking those.

I was taking vitex, and bromelian from 1dpo to 5dpo. When we first started I was doing cranberry also but dropped it. My husband was doing tighty whiteys but we dropped it. He was also doing life leaf, right now he is only doing the COq10 with me and that's it.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Vitex needs to go now. That used to be used as a birth control pill in the Middle Ages.

Just add up a normal day and see what it comes in at. We want to be sure you're getting enough fat.

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks, I did drop vitex last month, still nothing happened. Maybe my body needs to get used to being without it.

I honestly don't know the percentages but looking at the last couple of days, I averaged 24 grams of fat, 30 grams of protein and 90 grams of carbs.

I have days where i eat more of each though, but I have been on the diet for such a long time.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It takes time for the vitex to leave your system but right here and now, our critical, serious, please listen to what i'm telling you here is that you are starving. Your body will not get pregnant at that low an intake of food. I really hope this was an unusual couple of days for you and not the norm.

The LE Diet is 40-50 g protein and 30-60 g fat MINIMUM. This is why we track, because people have the tendency to cut back more and more over time. This is not an "eat as little as you can get by with" diet. This is "eat the minimum intake of a healthy prepregnancy diet so we can sway pink but still remain able to get and stay pregnant. You also need to be eating 1500-1800 calories and when I added up your food intake it was less than 700 calories. We cannot go on like this.

Please immediately up your calorie intake to 1600 cals minimum (more like 1800 might be best) and your protein and fat to 50-60 g. We are past the point where we can even have you at the minimums. We have to encourage your body that you have enough food to sustain a pregnancy.