Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Embarrassed Adding vitex, SP and B6

Hello ladies! Well, my first month TTC was a bust. I got my period 4 days early, which was unheard of for me. It explains why I never peaked on the CBFM...I think I started testing too late and issed O entirely. My cycles have been wacky since coming back after DS 2. Some have been over 31 days and then this one was 25 days.

The diet drove me crazy. I kind of hope Tamara is wrong and its not the most important sway factor.

This month my plan is to do Vitex, SP, B6, folic acid and aspirin. I am thinking of not doing the CA and Mag...is this was atomic is recommending now? I also take zoloft. I am planning on going overboard with rephresh (maybe replens as it worked great on my pH last month), store boght vinegar douche before attempt and then 1 -3 mL lime and lime tampon after attempt. I am thinking about abstaining as it caused a lot of stress for DH trying to do it every day. I think I will do one attempt at the 1st peak (this is better than second peak day for girl, right?) Maybe I will have him release once that evening and to TBM (I never practiced this...I just add lime to it and insert, right?)

What are your thoughts, ladies? Do you think starting vitex, SP and B6 can get in my system enough if I O in two weeks? Do we agree to lay off the Ca/Mag and go for lower nutrient?

Thanks!

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I think that sounds like overkill on the douching front especially if you're only having one attempt - I think you might kill all the swimmers if you do lime/vinegar AND RepHresh. I'd stick to RepHresh (or Replens) and leave it a that as that will keep your pH in a good range for a few days even with BDing.

DTD on the first peak is a good plan.

I'm always very cautious about adding in supps that affect hormones (such as B6/vitex). I think you should add them one at a time so you can get the levels right. You don't want to be taking more than you need to have an effect on your body. What are you trying to do with the supps? Do you have a luteal phase defect? just trying to make cycles more regular?

yes, agree about laying off the calc/mag

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I still think diet is the most important sway factor, but I don't agree with her diet. I think LE is a better way to go. I think it is important to do BBT since that is the only thing that will confirm O, and you can see exactly how long your LP is.

Zoloft has been linked with birth defects so please talk to your doctor ab out this! The B6 will hlep your LP, but the vitex and SP won't do much in 2 weeks. I think vitex is at least 6, if not 8, and SP is couple cycles too. But none of that matters if you aren't Ovulating, so be sure to check those BBT!
    2010 2012 2015--home water birth VBA2C!!
    praying for one last

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Diet IS the most important sway factor but you DO NOT have to do that awful IG diet. Do the FGD or LE instead. Much easier to stick to and better for your health.

I do not advise people to do the Cal-Mag but you can if you want to.

Go ahead and start vitex and saw palmetto (and yes, 2 weeks is enough time at least to make a start) but I personally would not have you do the B6 YET. Give it one more month to make sure you're really having a short LP. I think B6 sways blue and I was taking it when I conceived my last son.

I do not like douching or TBM think it is in any way necessary. We haven't tested RepHresh with douche so I can't say for sure how it reacts.

If you're worried about conceiving, the LAST thing you want to do is go overboard with RepHresh, douching, etc etc etc because those things WILL prevent you from getting pg. People can and do get pg every day with a 10 day LP but with that much stuff up the wazoo, you may as well be using spermicide.

Douching info here http://genderdreaming.com/forum/show...ching-TTC-Pink

TBM info here http://genderdreaming.com/forum/gend...r-swaying.html
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ