Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

My doctor prescribed me clomid

As the title says my doc prescribed me clomid. Here is my sway plan need to know if anything should change now that I will be taking clomid.

Supps: Calcium (666), Magnesium (250), 2 acidopholis a day, baby aspirin, saw palmetto, vitex, fiber.

Dh Supps: Calcium (666), Magnesium (250), Licorice Root 3 a day, Cranberry

Method: Frequent at least one time a day, sometimes 2 times a day.

Timing: At postive OPK, one time dtd for insemination.

Rephresh to maintain PH at 4.5- will try to use it a few days before instead of day of dtd so that it does not hinder conception.

My attempt will be in January. I need to skip December because I have been ill and need to be better before ttc.

I believe I can take the Vitex and Saw Palmetto straight through until AF in January. Then I need to stop it to take the clomid, correct? Doctor also prescribed meds to build lining back up (forgot name) can get it if needed, will go for follicle check CD10-12 and get shot to trigger O (ovidrel).

From what I have read I need to get pregnant quick on clomid because you cannot use it very long. With all above considered do I need to change anything? Or any other inout you may have?
    Cycle#1 Jan/Feb 2013: 10 eggs retrieved, 8 mature, 8 fertilized. 1 expanded blast frozen to batch.

Cycle #2 May/June 2013: 17 eggs retrieved, 14 mature, 11 fertilized, 3 blasts frozen. Sending all 4 to Natera: 2 normals- 1 girl (cycle 2) & 1 boy (cycle 1)

Cycle #3 September 2013: 11 eggs retrieved, 8 mature, 8 fertilized. 4 biopsied. 2 normal boys

FET #1: October 25th: BFN

Cycle#4: Feb/March 2014: 12 eggs retrieved, 11 mature, 10 fertilized. 1 normal XX! Transfer March 3rd. BFP: 3/9/14!!!! Beta: 7dp6dt:38, 9dp6dt:139!, 6weeks 1 day: heartbeat!!!

She's here and I'm in love

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hiya, sounds like the treatment plan I had for DS1 - chlomid, follicule tracking, trigger and progesterone shot.

I dont know about what you should and shouldnt take alongside clomid but atomic advised me if I were to go on it, to do everything I could to get pregnant fast. So 100% diet, but I guess Id probably drop the PH thing and just do a one off dtd on positive opk, then if that didnt work then Id think about having intercourse closer to O or more often. Depends on your plan in the sense of what would happen if clomid didnt work.

Saying that I thought I wouldnt get pregnant and I used replens a few hours before dtd and dtd 2 to 3 days before O after a 5 day abstinence and I fell pregnant that cycle

Good luck xx

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi chocolate. Congrats I see you just got a BFP. Were you on clomid this time around? I will be doing diet 100% is there more of a necessity for this being on clomid? can't tell if that's what your saying!
    Cycle#1 Jan/Feb 2013: 10 eggs retrieved, 8 mature, 8 fertilized. 1 expanded blast frozen to batch.

Cycle #2 May/June 2013: 17 eggs retrieved, 14 mature, 11 fertilized, 3 blasts frozen. Sending all 4 to Natera: 2 normals- 1 girl (cycle 2) & 1 boy (cycle 1)

Cycle #3 September 2013: 11 eggs retrieved, 8 mature, 8 fertilized. 4 biopsied. 2 normal boys

Cycle#4: Feb/March 2014: 12 eggs retrieved, 11 mature, 10 fertilized. 1 normal XX! Transfer March 3rd. BFP: 3/9/14!!!! Beta: 7dp6dt:38, 9dp6dt:139!, 6weeks 1 day: heartbeat!!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Atomic when you get a chance would like your input. Thanks

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by HopeandDreamG View Post
    Hi chocolate. Congrats I see you just got a BFP. Were you on clomid this time around? I will be doing diet 100% is there more of a necessity for this being on clomid? can't tell if that's what your saying!
    Hiya and thank you! I wasnt on clomid this time or with DS2 but I do think clomid would give me a better chance of a healthy pregnancy as my ovulation is usually delayed and may have over-ripe eggs but will see.

With the diet, I think diet is the most important, so therefore if I were to drop anything it would be this, and also I wouldnt have thought dieting would have any bad effect on taking clomid and getting pregnant. Not more of a necessity, I just think its the important part of swaying

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I already answered you via PM but just to reiterate for anyone who is interested...

If I had it my way I would have you do several attempts in your fertile window instead of just one.

I would also prefer you skipped RepHresh, do be sure to only use it 2 days before attempt.

If you don't get pg this first month, have DH drop the licorice root and cranberry.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Atomic~ Thanks for your input- since nuthinbutpink said I will O 24-36 hrs after Ovidrel injection- I could do rephresh day before the injection. That would make sense right?