Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Can someone verify what FR means?

I always thought the act of DTD every day from O-4 to O was FR, but now I am reading a sticky post that DH is supposed to release for 7-10 days before our attempt.
    In the past I have just been having him release the day before we start our attempts, but do I need to have him "relieve himself" every day for 7 days before our first attempt?
    TIA for your advice...

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    FR is frequent release, so you want him to release daily for at least a week before your attempt(s). This doesn't have to be through BDing, he can self-service or whatever.

If he can't last that long you could consider compressed-FR where he releases and discards once or twice close together and then you BD as soon as you can afterwards within 12hrs of his last release.

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using Tapatalk

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    FR is having DH release every day for 7-10 days AT LEAST once and better yet TWICE before your FIRST attempt and to keep that level of release going throughout all your attempts without skipping a day. So if you have an attempt only on O day it would be 7-10 days before O day, but if you're doing a cutoff, it needs to be 7-10 days BEFORE your cutoff (regardless of when O is.)

What you are describing is actually optimal boy timing/frequency (and also why anyone should take people saying "I did FR and got boys" because what a lot of people THINK is FR, ain't FR at all!)

You can also do a compressed FR which is several releases in a 2-3 day period (as many as he can) using only the last batch OR the last batch of each day, if you're going for more than one attempt, for insemination.)
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ