Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Microsort in Mexico

Hello everyone, I feel kind of awkward and a little lost around here. It’s my first time posting but I’ve been reading posts for a while. I have 4 sons.

I wanted to ask you guys (specially atomic about microsort. Right now I’m working on diet and we hope to try in the summer.

DH and I have the possibility to do Microsort in Mx, it’s only $400 per session. I verified and it’s MS, somehow my doctor works w the lab and it’s done the same day and he gets the sample in office and I come in for the iui. I know it has low pregnancy rates but I’d be willing to give it a try or maybe two. Idk...

I guess what I’m struggling with is the religious side of things. DH and I have a strong faith and although he has no issues w this, deep down I am struggling to find peace. Is it playing God? Is it really trusting Him or am I taking matters into my own hands since He hasn’t given us this promised daughter? I’m really confused. And then what if I do conceive and baby has a medical problem? I’d be guilty for the rest of my life. Although supposedly MS is safe and doesn’t cause harm to sperm (But who really knows?)

Also, if I do do this, what should I do to prepare to increase my odds at a girl and to conceive w IUI? Is clomid safe to take?? I’ve been on vitex for about 4 months regulating my hormones. I’m assuming those can’t mix? I’m very sensitive to any meds I take.

Thank you for any help and advice you can give me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi there. Microsoft only has about a 10% conception rate and THEN you worry about gender. I totally understand wanting to try it and at $400, you're not risking all that much but odds are low at conception.

As far as God, you make decisions everyday that are for the better of you and your family. Nobody just lets things happen! Seriously, just the decision to wake up, get dressed and go somewhere....God has given us vaccines...is that going around God? God has given us meds to make us better....is that stepping in by us when we shouldn't? For us, it was IVF or no more children coming into this world so it was an easy decision for us. Nothing is promised to any of us. Life is life. You get one play. Go live.
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

3. Thanks Kingsdaughter5, atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I do not and never will recommend Microsort.

When MS was being trialed in the US, I saw dozens of women do hundreds of MS cycles and only two of them ever got pregnant. Of these two, one of them got an opposite with a 92% sperm sort. Even only for $400 I cannot recommend anyone doing it because it is tossing money away for a very very low chance of a baby of their desired gender.

That having been said Clomid does sway pink and I believe it to be a very safe medication.

Why do you think your hormones need "regulating?"

What diet are you following?

I personally believe that God's given us this knowledge and technology to prevent the world from being totally overpopulated. It is entirely possible that God's sent things like IVF/PGD technology our way so we can have smaller families if we want and still experience both genders. I don't think we should assume that God doesn't intend for us to have the ability to select our baby's gender if we want it. I mean, I'm sure you drive a car and have indoor plumbing and heat in your home without worrying that God maybe didn't want you to do those things, right?? So I just don't see this as being any different than any of those things.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ