Page 2 of 205 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Everyone!

So, I think the New Year brought me cramping and spotting.....my next attempt is the middle of January.
    I am quite sad today.

Any good recipe ideas???
    I am not a dream member and I am going to do a loose sway this month.
    I need some ideas to get through a whole week of vacation!!!!!

Mocha...I probably passed you going the other way...lol!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    What all are you planning, lemon? I'm going to be attempting in mid January as well.
    Last edited by xokatietatie; January 1st, 2012 at 01:22 PM.
    proud momma to FOUR studly dudes
    *** colin | aidan | brendan | duncan ***

-my blog | www.loveandlittleones.com

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    lemon - sorry about the spotting . You should visit our TTC pink food thread for lots and lots of recipe ideas - you don't need to be a dream member to read it. If I don't get my BFP this month, my attempt will be in mid-January as well, so we can be cycle buddies .
    Identical Twin Boys, May 2006

DS3, June 2009

Lost at 11 Weeks, November 2011

DD, September 2012

I can't believe I have a daughter!
    Thank you everyone at Gender Dreaming and may all your dreams come true as well!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Assuming I'm feeling better I will be attempting mid/late January too. I haven't felt well though since Thursday night- having a relapse and may have to skip all together. I really can't believe it. I already had to opt out of december attempt If all is good attempt will be like Jan 19th-Jan 21st. Im really hoping it will even be an option.... or else I'm looking at February.
    Hoping I dont sound too much like I'm having a pity party.
    Cycle#1 Jan/Feb 2013: 10 eggs retrieved, 8 mature, 8 fertilized. 1 expanded blast frozen to batch.

Cycle #2 May/June 2013: 17 eggs retrieved, 14 mature, 11 fertilized, 3 blasts frozen. Sending all 4 to Natera: 2 normals- 1 girl (cycle 2) & 1 boy (cycle 1)

Cycle #3 September 2013: 11 eggs retrieved, 8 mature, 8 fertilized. 4 biopsied. 2 normal boys

FET #1: October 25th: BFN

Cycle#4: Feb/March 2014: 12 eggs retrieved, 11 mature, 10 fertilized. 1 normal XX! Transfer March 3rd. BFP: 3/9/14!!!! Beta: 7dp6dt:38, 9dp6dt:139!, 6weeks 1 day: heartbeat!!!

She's here and I'm in love

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I hope to be attempting late jan too assuming I get my period in about a week, (haven't been getting them but hopefully the meds put me back on track) and am able to o with the clomid! Fingers crissed for all of us!!
    '08 '09 '12 It's twins!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks mocha, I will try to pay more attention to it for few days and then I will lay off as I don't like to count everything for too long..that way I do get back on track as u forget for a while what I doing!
    '08 '09 '12 It's twins!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm feeling just a little crampy today. I think AF will be here tomorrow, but technically could be as late as Thursday. Either way, I'm ready to get this show on the road.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hope - I'm praying you'll be well enough for your January attempt. There's no such thing as a pity part around here - that's what we're all here for - to support each other through the good times and bad!

xokatie - I hope tomorrow will be CD1 for you!
    Identical Twin Boys, May 2006

DS3, June 2009

Lost at 11 Weeks, November 2011

DD, September 2012

I can't believe I have a daughter!
    Thank you everyone at Gender Dreaming and may all your dreams come true as well!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi everyone, My attempt is in 6 days.... I am excited a little nervous but not too bad. I just pray i get a +opk on the 8th because that evening will be our attempt. I more so just hope to get preg a baby girl would be sooooo nice but our d/s is 3 and a half now and really i think that is a big enough gap he is always saying he wants a baby ( sister!!!!!! ha ha ) but i am sure he would be just as happy with a baby brother! My d/h has been releasing every day once or twice a day since the 21st of dec so it will be 18 days straight by our attempt... Poor thing he is going ok with it tho, the closer we get to o i will start getting him to release twice a day again. I usually have 31 to 32 day cycles so i hope to and PRAY to get a bfp the same time as you guys !!!FX for all of us

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hey, pink! I've been wondering when you'd post on this thread.

I know some people don't pick before they're pregnant and I know some people don't like to share until the birth, but do any of you have names picked out for future children?

Page 2 of 205 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast