Page 4 of 205 FirstFirst ... 234561454104 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by pinkin2011 View Post
    aww thats a gorgeous pic katie!! How old is ds3?
    He'll be 2 on January 11! (DS1 just turned 7 and DS2 will be 4 in a couple weeks.)
    proud momma to FOUR studly dudes
    *** colin | aidan | brendan | duncan ***

-my blog | www.loveandlittleones.com

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    suregena, when are you doing to BD?

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by xokatietatie View Post
    He'll be 2 on January 11! (DS1 just turned 7 and DS2 will be 4 in a couple weeks.)
    That's my birthday too!
    2005 2007 2009 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

My son is 2 on January 22nd!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    suregena, when are you doing to BD?
    I think either just as the OPK is turning positive or when it's positive... but just the once. Husband will be doing frequent release (he's 36... 37 in a week. I'm 26) from end of AF (at least once a day... he works 12 hours shifts and is up VERY early and home quite late, so don't want to overdo it and stress him out) to + OPK... and ideally he'll have already released at least once before we BD on +OPK day...

I think. :/ Timing, it's a tough one! That's the one bit I've remained with a ? over. I've always gotten pregnant first month trying. My son was the result of ONE time (haha, we were in Bruges on vacation!) after my second miscarriage, so I was still waiting for my period and had no idea I was ovulating (but, obviously, at that point we didn't care and were not preventing.)

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by suregena View Post
    My son is 2 on January 22nd!
    Cool! Maybe we'll have girls born in the same month as well. Wishful thinking!!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by suregena View Post
    I think either just as the OPK is turning positive or when it's positive... but just the once. Husband will be doing frequent release (he's 36... 37 in a week. I'm 26) from end of AF (at least once a day... he works 12 hours shifts and is up VERY early and home quite late, so don't want to overdo it and stress him out) to + OPK... and ideally he'll have already released at least once before we BD on +OPK day...

I think. :/ Timing, it's a tough one! That's the one bit I've remained with a ? over. I've always gotten pregnant first month trying. My son was the result of ONE time (haha, we were in Bruges on vacation!) after my second miscarriage, so I was still waiting for my period and had no idea I was ovulating (but, obviously, at that point we didn't care and were not preventing.)
    We're going to BD one time as soon as we get a +OPK. We were debating between FR and abstinence and decided DH should abstain. We DTD A LOT (like every single day from AF to AF) with previous pregnancies and got all boys, so we're trying opposite this time around.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    We're going to BD one time as soon as we get a +OPK. We were debating between FR and abstinence and decided DH should abstain. We DTD A LOT (like every single day from AF to AF) with previous pregnancies and got all boys, so we're trying opposite this time around.

I was going to do abstain but after reading something atomic posted about 36+ year olds being at risk for that, i.e. in terms of increased risk of disabilities/issues, that scared me off it. :/

I'm younger than him and he's probably super healthy (we're both already vegetarian and ideal weights) but that freaked me out a little!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    DH and I are 25 and 26. It won't kill him to abstain for a couple days!! I'm sure he'll act like it's the end of the world though. I hope you get your BFP quickly!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    DH and I are 25 and 26. It won't kill him to abstain for a couple days!! I'm sure he'll act like it's the end of the world though. I hope you get your BFP quickly!

Ahh, so abstain should work out nicely for you then! I'm 26 but hubbo is 37 in a week!

With my husband's craaaazy work hours, abstaining would have been easy-peasy for us. However, I am too scared to do it because of his age. :/ So I told him I'd "help him" with FR and he wouldn't have to do anything, himself. Hahahaha! :x

Page 4 of 205 FirstFirst ... 234561454104 ... LastLast