Page 5 of 205 FirstFirst ... 345671555105 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Well, I'm hoping so! I read somewhere that being romantic sways girl. When it said romantic I think it meant being sweet and letting one thing lead to another rather than just thinking "ok now we have to do it." I don't know if it's true or not, but it certainly can't hurt anything. I've got some rose petals and candles, and as soon as I get my +OPK I'm going to set them all up in the bedroom. DH doesn't pay any attention to my cycles, so it'll be a nice little surprise for him. I also have this pair of little pink shoes I bought a long time ago (when I was expecting DS3 and thought he was a girl), and I'm going to put them under our bed. Who knows if any of it will make any difference, but like I said it can't hurt!
    proud momma to FOUR studly dudes
    *** colin | aidan | brendan | duncan ***

-my blog | www.loveandlittleones.com

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Katie: That is the sweetest picture ever!

We celebrated by being in bed before 11!

I haven't fully caught up yet but I am going to jump in and say I'm having a lot of lower backaches which I remember as being normal but I still worry a bit. My tests have been getting darker (I've tested everyday since my BFP ) and I did have a good amount of brownish cervical mucus last night which worried me for a minute because my back was hurting so much however, it was only there during one trip to the bathroom. I'm feeling pretty good most of the day but I seem to hit a wall in the afternoon and want to do nothing but lay down. Unlike, it seems like most of the ladies here, I can't afford to gain a lot of weight during this pregnancy as I am already overweight so I'm trying really hard to start out doing well. During both my last pregnancies I gained a little over 30lbs (which is definitely too much when you are already overweight) but I also gained most of it in the 1st trimester because when I feel sick I eat (probably why I'm overweight because I also eat when I feel stressed, sad etc etc).

I'm trying not to worry too much about gender but I would be lying if I didn't say I haven't thought about it quite a bit and I've also checked on my calendar several times to see the exact day that I can go get an ultrasound at one of the local ultrasound places to find out early. We found out with both DSs just before 16 weeks at a place around here. Although I still think if they said girl that early I wouldn't believe it but with my DSs I kind of felt like once they saw a penis (and they were both clear as day) it wasn't going anywhere.

I'm not sure if I should be posting this in this thread but I definitely want to stick around here because I can't wait to see some more BFPs in here soon!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Please do stick around, Jamie - this thread is for everyone, and we like to keep up-to-date with our pink swaying preggos!
    Identical Twin Boys, May 2006

DS3, June 2009

Lost at 11 Weeks, November 2011

DD, September 2012

I can't believe I have a daughter!
    Thank you everyone at Gender Dreaming and may all your dreams come true as well!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ok, I'm officially pathetic. I just started playing around with my chart and plugging in temps, and discovered that if my temp stays as high or is higher as it was today for the next 2 days, FF will declare my chart triphasic. So....now I'm eager to see what my temp will be tomorrow.

DS3, June 2009

DD, September 2012

Thank you everyone at Gender Dreaming and may all your dreams come true as well!

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Mochagirl View Post
    Ok, I'm officially pathetic. I just started playing around with my chart and plugging in temps, and discovered that if my temp stays as high or is higher as it was today for the next 2 days, FF will declare my chart triphasic. So....now I'm eager to see what my temp will be tomorrow.
    Not pathetic at all! If I would have starting charting I would have been doing the same thing. I have still been taking daily OPKs and even though my HPT lines are getting darker it's bothering my that my OPKs are still so very negative, I had to resist buying more today. Not to mention I have taken 7 pregnancy tests from Wednesday till now (insert slightly embarassed face)
    Jamie
    Mama to
    Nathaniel (Nate or Nathan) (03/26/08) Logan (06/12/10) and BFP on 12/28/2011 after using swaying techniques from Gender Dreaming leading to Emma (09/06/2012)
    BFP on 7/13/14 Due 3/28/15 hoping for another

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Girls, Anyone else here using Rephresh find that (TMI) it makes you knid of have like white paper stuff come out of you??? It looks like little bits of wet toilet paper sort of, hard to explain but i have Never had this before. Its got me worried. I used Rephresh last night. Has this happened to anyone else???

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    That's totally normal, pinkin - they even describe it on the rephresh site - something about skin cells sloughing off inside your vj. You'll find that stuff will stop after you've used the rephresh a few times.

DS3, June 2009

DD, September 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh Thats good thanks so much, I have been so worried about it! Well atleast i know its working hey!!!!!
    How are you going Mochagirl so your 8dpo???

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Here's hoping to LOTS of bfp this New Year. I'm supposed to be doing the LE diet but have had lots of cheat days (seems like there has been sooo much chocolate around me) lately not sure if what I should do about January.
    18 15 11
    Wishing and praying for just one more baby FX for a

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi ladies,i have had so many cheat days too and kept up attempts but i feel that if i do get a BFP this month then that is why as its been around 6 months trying now ,so maybe being strict for my body isnt working,i hope i balanced it out!I have been eating also so many little chocolates and had a few glasses of wine and last night Mcdonalds ,,but yuck,,and serranno ham my fav mmm...Cant wait to chuck the rice cakes

Page 5 of 205 FirstFirst ... 345671555105 ... LastLast