Page 205 of 205 FirstFirst ... 105155195203204205
Results 2,041 to 2,048 of 2048
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by sis4O View Post
    Out of the Blue, eat something fun. You could still get a BFP and if not yet than just take a day or two to indulge in something more yummy than tortillas and cream cheese!! Today is only dd 15th birthday, I am eating that cake and pizza! Good news is I lost 4 lbs in hospital taking me to 106 so I have a bit of leeway.

They thought ds had Kawasaki disease but looks like it was it's twin Adenovirus. Kawasaki would have been worse because it could have affected his heart. He's still sick and we're all beyond tired so everyone is a bit crabby. I checked my own temp and I'm 99.5. I usually run low so with my sore throat I'm probably headed down the sick road too.
    Awww...Hope your DD had a great B-day! Do you expect DS to make a full recovery? I hope you ALL are feeling better... I also really hope you're preggo too!
    Jen + DH = & ... '08 & '10..........and hopefully 2012
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Suddenly surrounded by angels, we are honored and humbled to be the parents of our twins - 8wks and 16 wks (girl)
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    My Ovulation Chart for a R A I N B O W in 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by dannikins View Post
    i actually have a little portable ipod speaker i plug into mine.
    better than the earphones, they can deafen you if you get a kick.....high staticy, crackly noises, not good for your ears at high volume...lol
    Great idea! Can't wait to do this. My boys will go crazy
    Cycle#1 Jan/Feb 2013: 10 eggs retrieved, 8 mature, 8 fertilized. 1 expanded blast frozen to batch.

Cycle #2 May/June 2013: 17 eggs retrieved, 14 mature, 11 fertilized, 3 blasts frozen. Sending all 4 to Natera: 2 normals- 1 girl (cycle 2) & 1 boy (cycle 1)

Cycle #3 September 2013: 11 eggs retrieved, 8 mature, 8 fertilized. 4 biopsied. 2 normal boys

FET #1: October 25th: BFN

Cycle#4: Feb/March 2014: 12 eggs retrieved, 11 mature, 10 fertilized. 1 normal XX! Transfer March 3rd. BFP: 3/9/14!!!! Beta: 7dp6dt:38, 9dp6dt:139!, 6weeks 1 day: heartbeat!!!

She's here and I'm in love

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by rainbowflower View Post
    Zana, I'm 0 weeks and 1 day pregnant didn't you know? going to catch that egg this cycle!
    well.... I was 2 days out!

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Wow, had the weirdest experience overnight. I woke up at 1am with crazy night-sweats and took my temp (98.0). Stood up, felt incredibly nauseous, went pee, went back to bed. This morning (7dpo) I was at 98.6 and no longer sweaty...but still pukey feeling. I'm hoping this is all good. I've had a really weird slow rise post-O this cycle!

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by pinkin2011 View Post
    Just woundering for my next attempt would it be a good idea to get the smile opk test?? Are they better then the line tests ?
    pinkin...don't you get the o pains and it hurts to sit down?
    Just wondering as it sounds like you know when you o but for a few days before you o you are not sure when it will happen.
    That is what it is like for me anyway.
    The smiley definitley take the guess work out of the way!

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by laughinglynxie View Post
    Wow, had the weirdest experience overnight. I woke up at 1am with crazy night-sweats and took my temp (98.0). Stood up, felt incredibly nauseous, went pee, went back to bed. This morning (7dpo) I was at 98.6 and no longer sweaty...but still pukey feeling. I'm hoping this is all good. I've had a really weird slow rise post-O this cycle!
    I felt that way at 8dpo, which is why I tested! (I'd been thinking about waiting another couple of days)

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Lemon, Yeah i get that bad pain the time i o but i want to know before i o .. I am having a few attempts in march so i want to start at first + opk

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    9 dpo and starting to go a little crazy. Either I'm pregnant or I have some of the most odd and major pms symptoms ever. It's getting very hard not to take a million pg tests. I might break down and have a tiiiiiny cup of coffee so I can try and keep up with my little dude today.

Page 205 of 205 FirstFirst ... 105155195203204205