Page 1 of 205 1231151101 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Love TTC Girl - January 2012

I saw the boys swayers have a new thread, so I thought I'd start one for the girl swayers!

I'm on CD 25, just waiting for AF to get here so that DH and I can officially TTC this month!!

Here's to lots of BFPs and 2012 babies!

Good luck to everyone!
    Last edited by xokatietatie; January 1st, 2012 at 08:36 AM.
    proud momma to FOUR studly dudes
    *** colin | aidan | brendan | duncan ***

-my blog | www.loveandlittleones.com

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you! I'll sticky it now
    2005 2007 2009 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Happy 2012!!

Sorry you are dealing with that, Lemon. My dh's cousins have it and I know it is a tough thing to deal with. Hope you start to feel better. You def have hope for a girl!

I agree, rainbow, those are some early bfps! You are lucky, Mocha!! so you're holding out on testing??

Even though I just started back full force on the diet after being mostly off for 7 days, I had the worst night. I did the diet all day, then had pasta, cheese and crackers, vokda drinks, about 2 brownies, 2 cookies, 4 chocolate candies a mini canolie! Yikes! I think I have the weirdest metabolism, not that I was much bigger before, but now it seems to be even quicker, I thought for sure that would have upped my weight a bit but, no this morning 93. While I ate fattening stuff and kept my blood sugar up for like 7 hours at least it didn't seem to make me gain and it had no nutritional value at all! I am in it now, no more cheat days, please ladies help me. I did so well last month until we bailed. I need to commit.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Awesome, zanacal! Thanks for the sticky.

This is unrelated, but I just wanted to announce I officially became a "dream member" today! I've only been on the site for a short time but it has helped me with so much, so I was more than happy to give a little back.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    You'll have access to all the info on the LE diet now too - Atomic has put together loads of recipes and started posting some of them over there!
    2005 2007 2009 2012

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Happy New Year's again everyone, and glad we have a new thread Here's hoping we get a lots of BFPs in January!!
    2007 / 2011 / 2012

Link to my girl sway: http://genderdreaming.com/forum/add-...-its-girl.html

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi ladies! Happy New Year! Good riddance, 2011 - I am sooooo ready for a new year and a fresh start. May all our dreams come true this year .

Amari - my trick with sticking to the diet is to find things I actually enjoy eating that are acceptable in the diet. For me, pasta is the key. I looove pasta, and I particularly love parmesan, so I make sure I leave enough room in my budget to have a substantial bowl of pasta with parmesan every night. That usually means I can only have about 10g of protein at lunch, but that's fine - I usually have some rice or something simple like that.

For me I find I can suffer through the day without snacking and eating very little if I know I have something to look forward to in the evening. I have my supper, then 3 hours later I have a snack. I go through phases of things I eat, but one of my favourites a while back was vanilla frozen yogurt with heated frozen raspberries on top like a sauce. Yummy!

If you haven't already, you should look through atomic's many meal ideas in the dream member section since they offer a lot of variety. However, for me I find it easier to find 1-2 meal ideas I like and stick to those almost every night - it takes away the thinking work. On weekends or days when I have more time on my hands I get more inventive.

Do you track your nutrients on a website? I know for some people that can be stressful, but I like seeing my totals and knowing that even on days when I think I messed up the diet I often didn't do as badly as I think...
    Identical Twin Boys, May 2006

DS3, June 2009

Lost at 11 Weeks, November 2011

DD, September 2012

I can't believe I have a daughter!
    Thank you everyone at Gender Dreaming and may all your dreams come true as well!

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Katie - yay!

a friend of mine gave birth to her first baby today, a baby girl - so feel extra broody! keep hoping that being extra broody and emotional is a good 2ww sign, but I think that's just wishful thinking

first pregnancy I got my BFP at 9dpo too, but it was sooo faint it was barely visible and didn't get a proper line until 11dpo. second pregnancy I got my BFP at 13dpo (thought I was 12dpo so was testing when I thought AF was due) but had tested at 11dpo and got a BFN

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by zanacal View Post
    You'll have access to all the info on the LE diet now too - Atomic has put together loads of recipes and started posting some of them over there!
    I see that!! I guess I should have joined sooner!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by rainbowflower View Post
    Katie - yay!

a friend of mine gave birth to her first baby today, a baby girl - so feel extra broody! keep hoping that being extra broody and emotional is a good 2ww sign, but I think that's just wishful thinking
    My good friend had a baby girl a couple days before Christmas and it really gave me the fever. I sat there and held the baby for so long and just smelled her.

Page 1 of 205 1231151101 ... LastLast