Page 3 of 56 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    So based on the little amount of food you all are eating my diet SUCKS big time. lol How do you do it?

This is me today-
    8:30 cofffee w/ a tiny bit of creamer
    11:15 - 2 small cookies and water
    2:30 - bowl of Pasta w/ teaspoon of pesto, 1/2 cup lettuce w 1tbs dressing and CL
    5:30 - small piece of williams Sonoma peppermint bark (bad i know but so YUM)
    7:00 - Yoplait light yogurt, bowl of white rice with butter and a very tiny piece of chicken shredded in
    9:15 - Spearmint tea w/ equal and a cookie
    18 15 11
    Wishing and praying for just one more baby FX for a

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I've seen people say they are eating gummies, is that like gummy worms? I thought they had gelatin?
    18 15 11
    Wishing and praying for just one more baby FX for a

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I sometimes get the frozen yogurt at a frozen yogurt shop as a treat - there's a place like that at the movie theatre I go to. However, most of the time I just have the basic, boring stuff you buy at the grocery store. I also have low fat ice cream, sherbet and gelato. My freezer's always full of frozen treats!
    Identical Twin Boys, May 2006

DS3, June 2009

Lost at 11 Weeks, November 2011

DD, September 2012

I can't believe I have a daughter!
    Thank you everyone at Gender Dreaming and may all your dreams come true as well!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    hi guys going to be starting my diet in a week, ive put my info of the foods ive planned to eat onto myfitness pal and im shocked as its alot easier than i thought, or am i doing something wronge please take a look Free Calorie Counter, Diet & Exercise Journal | MyFitnessPal.com

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    the only thing that is missing is on the dinner one that i plan to add some heinz baby pasta sauce which they dont have in there inventory, here is the info on that Cookies Detecting!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    WOWZUHS…It’s awesome to see all the new people to this thread! I need to go back and catch up w/you guys! I’m doing things differently now and no longer skip breakfast but instead, skip dinner. I’m just testing this out right now to see if it works better for me but if not, I’ll go back to skipping breakfast instead. I also am incorporating more “healthy” veg nutrients into my sway b/c I’ve been feeling terrible lately. I’m hoping that keeping my blood sugar low as well as keeping cals/fat/protein/sodium down, it’ll still sway “girl” enough for me…

Yesterday:
    • -1st Meal (07:00 a.m.)
    • -green drink w/100% cran juice
    • -fuji apple
    • -tea w/rice milk

2nd Meal (2:30 p.m)
    • -veggie wrap from Whole Foods
    • -sautéed leeks, mushrooms and white basmati rice w/quark

Evening “Snack “ (6:30 p.m.)
    • Calorie free Zevia Cream Soda

Beverages throughout the day:
    • Water
    • RRL tea (2 C.)
    • Peppermint tea (4 C.)
    Jen + DH = & ... '08 & '10..........and hopefully 2012
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Suddenly surrounded by angels, we are honored and humbled to be the parents of our twins - 8wks and 16 wks (girl)
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    My Ovulation Chart for a R A I N B O W in 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Wow, you didn't eat much yesterday, Jen! I worry that you're keeping your breakfast too light because you're hesitant about eating it, but then you're still only eating one other meal. Have you figured out how many calories you had?
    Identical Twin Boys, May 2006

DS3, June 2009

Lost at 11 Weeks, November 2011

DD, September 2012

I can't believe I have a daughter!
    Thank you everyone at Gender Dreaming and may all your dreams come true as well!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mocha, it's so hard to eat enough in the a.m. so it was all I could do to get that apple down. It's easy for me to not eat until 2:30 whether or not I skip breakfast. I'm still not sure if I'll keep this pattern or not. It's tough to get enough cals regardless of what I do. Yesterday, I was only able to get 1,148 cals in. I'm shooting for 1,400 but it's difficult. I may have to turn to candy again...I love it but I feel guilty eating it...
    Suddenly surrounded by angels, we are honored and humbled to be the parents of our twins - 8wks and 16 wks (girl)

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I have major worries about my sway because I eat about triple what everyone else eats. I don't know what to do. If I eat less I will keep losing weight which I am told not to do b/c mine is low already, but if I eat the amount I eat then I don't know if it is as strong of a sway except it is low in terms of nutrients and I am not eating as often as I was. I am eating 3 times a day. I also am trying to eat the same(ish) things for less overall nutrients.

But for instance, so far for brekkie at 10:30 I already had, 1 1/2 mini bagels w/ whipped cream cheese and sugar free jelly, a slice of italian bread with light butter, two coco rice puffs, a handful of gorilla crunch cereal, two pretzels w/ melted rolo candies on them, 3 green grapes, coffee with sugar-free creamer, pep tea with equal.

I plan to have a yoplait yogurt and kettle corn later though I am sure that won't be enough for me for lunch so will have to add something else, maybe a fiber smoothie too?? and then pasta with leeks and parm or quark for dinner with a huge iceburg lettuce salad w/ cucumbers and mushrooms and also dessert most likely some candy and popsicles or popsicles and a rice krispie treat.

Any advise food wise for my sway?? Seems like a ton of food but I am a)hungry b) still 93 lbs. Thank you fabulous ladies! Amari

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Amari, you're tiny already and you're not gaining weight and hopefully maintaining so don't worry one bit! You need those cals! As long as you're keeping protein/fat/sodium on the lower side than what you were doing before, I think you're doing ABSOLUTELY PERFECTLY!

Page 3 of 56 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast