Page 56 of 56 FirstFirst ... 646545556
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    hmmmm im loving a jacket potatoe with a small amount of lighter choices baked beans (100g) and some healthy soft chilli cheese spread (30g) all very low on everything once in a while, hmmmmmmmmmm

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    dramabird, thank you for all the wonderful ideas!! Working on my menus in a little bit and borrowing some ideas (: thanks!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    ooh I was in LIDL yesterday and found some Ainsley Hariott vegetable cous cous that sounds delicious - 188 cals, 6.9g protein, 1.6g fat, and 260mg sodium - these could very well form a staple part of my diet now!

ETA just found that Tesco sell it too! http://www.tesco.com/groceries/Produ.../?id=254718874

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    ooh that looks yummmmmmmmmmmy !!!!!!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    This is for my Trader Joe's girls...

OMG....I tried the chocolate "Cats" cookies (I usually buy the regular kind) and put lite coolwhip in between two and it totally tastes like an Oreo cookie! If you're craving Oreos, try this! It tastes so sinful w/out the sin!
    Jen + DH = & ... '08 & '10..........and hopefully 2012
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Suddenly surrounded by angels, we are honored and humbled to be the parents of our twins - 8wks and 16 wks (girl)
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    My Ovulation Chart for a R A I N B O W in 2012

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    hey peeps is decaf coffee and tea ok on the LE diet to drink often ?

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Out of the Blue View Post
    This is for my Trader Joe's girls...

OMG....I tried the chocolate "Cats" cookies (I usually buy the regular kind) and put lite coolwhip in between two and it totally tastes like an Oreo cookie! If you're craving Oreos, try this! It tastes so sinful w/out the sin!
    AWESOME..picked up the regular ones today to do that. Chocolate would be good to. I think a little bit in the freezer would be great too, the coolwhip would harden just a bit. I'll keep you posted I'm gonna try it!!! I also bought the unsalted potatoe chips (I said I wasn't going to) They were great with egg whites.

Also tried the snackwells 130 cal pack of popcorn with carmel and white fudge FANTASTIC!!!
    Cycle#1 Jan/Feb 2013: 10 eggs retrieved, 8 mature, 8 fertilized. 1 expanded blast frozen to batch.

Cycle #2 May/June 2013: 17 eggs retrieved, 14 mature, 11 fertilized, 3 blasts frozen. Sending all 4 to Natera: 2 normals- 1 girl (cycle 2) & 1 boy (cycle 1)

Cycle #3 September 2013: 11 eggs retrieved, 8 mature, 8 fertilized. 4 biopsied. 2 normal boys

FET #1: October 25th: BFN

Cycle#4: Feb/March 2014: 12 eggs retrieved, 11 mature, 10 fertilized. 1 normal XX! Transfer March 3rd. BFP: 3/9/14!!!! Beta: 7dp6dt:38, 9dp6dt:139!, 6weeks 1 day: heartbeat!!!

She's here and I'm in love

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    BUMP on the Q above about decaf tea and coffee ?

Page 56 of 56 FirstFirst ... 646545556