IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by maybebabythree View Post
    Maybe I hope all is ok what a worry poor you x

Ping it's wet here but your temp sounds too high for me

Don't know why I am asking this but would be concerned if you 18 month old was still in 3-6 clothes? Does that sound to small or toddler is just on smaller side of normal? I know. My son could do up a 0-3 coat when he was four years old. He was always a stage or three behind in sizes.
    Just popping in and saw this. From my experience, if you and DH are small and all your kids are small, no big deal. If you and DH ate not small and grew later in life, no big deal. If only one child is short statured and it concerning, speak up to your doctor. Growth Hormone does not even kick in in the body until the age of 3 so they look at nutrition and genetics(meaning are you and DH small) before then. After 3, you can have testing done.
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks Nbp. It's my friends toddler but I had the same thing with my son. He was off the growth chart at birth because he was so small. He is still small but grows in line with where he is in the population growth chart. I think your right though there is such a lot of things to consider at this age. As long as they are walking at talking by two there's not much reason to worry. Thanks x
    84 March 2012

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    If small at birth then I wouldnt worry so much - have they always been small and followed this pattern. Weird because i am planning to see the HV about ds3 - he is 18months and wearing age 6-9/9-12 month clothes doesnt sound too bad however he was wearing this size tihs time last year and at 8lb was 75% at birth!! He is dinky ds1 is too but I am going to get him weighed and measured x maybe your friend should do the same x

Deaks YOU WILL get there x x I know it doesnt make much difference but i have been where you are it sucks but then when you hold that baby it is even more special x x my BF got pregnant had her baby and her baby was 9months old by the time i got my BFP with ds2 and i started TTC before her!!

SUNSET - thinking of you i hope you and serena are ok x xmuch much love take care and sending you loooooads of love right now

AFM - tired.com work was mental FED UP of work - bleurgh wish i didnt have to work lol but i suppose everyone wants that. Also peeps at work know now so its been a day of oooooh its a girl i reckon it looks like a girl...NO its a boy is all i reply!
    Last edited by charlieispy; January 2nd, 2012 at 10:19 AM.
    UK Mummy to 4 beautiful boys, need to stop dreaming of a princess
    DS1 05
    9wks 5 days
    DS2 08
    DS3 10
    DS4 12
    Swayed for but failed twice
    GD SUCKS

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    hiya girls!!! long time no talk although i have been stalking!!

congratulatons, again to you sunset although i have wrote on you fb wall!! i bet shes gorgeous!! cherish every moment with her!!!

chocolate congrats on you bfp!!! wasnt it you who was waiting till march! will have to go back and check!

hope everyone had a fab christmas and new year!

still got my fingers crossed for you deaks! surely you deserve the next bfp!!!

Lavenderlime! hope your sway was great and hope you feel confident for next time! if all went to plan i would have been staring the diet this week ready for another sway attempt next month!

ive started to feel abit icky, but i dont know whether its because im pg or if i got some sort of virus as my ds2 has been abit under the weather for a few days but i haven't known what was wrong with him and he carnt really tell me!
    my face has broke out with the most horrible spots ever! there so sore and i HATE them! might have togo and see the doctor if there not going to clear up! there so embarrassing!!
    Mommy to 2006 2008

BFP 13-12-2011 Praying for healthy But a healthy would be nice too

Make a pregnancy ticker

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Huge congrats sunset, wonderful news!!!! so lovely to have her here

Deaks- kmfx for you.
    2007 2010 2012

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    So so happy for you sunset that your gorgeous little girl has arrived!!! Huge congratulations to you and your family xxxx
    Mummy to 2 gorgeous (03) (09) Due in April 2013
    Swayed, hoped & prayed for my little princess. Now expecting her!!

Dreams do come true, potty shot found here http://genderdreaming.com/forum/conf...tml#post309602

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Just wanted to say congratulations Sunset I'm so excited for you. I hope you have a lovely babymoon! And your boys are excited to meet their little sister! xx
    2 yrs old ~ 4 yrs old ~ TTC Now!

My blog if you fancy a read...

http://honeybumblecustomdyed.blogspot.co.uk/

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Awww congratulations sunset!! Can't wait to see pictures of her! And to hear how things went! Hope you all well xx
    DS1-9 DS2-2 DD born 27th July 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    So happy for you Sunset, cant wait to see some pics!

Thanks charlie, means alot! 2ww dragging as usual! How jealous of Sunset am i right now!
    2007 2010 2012 2015

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    i know deaks!!! i think we are all slightly jealous of her right now! cherish every minute you have sunset! you are so blessed!!!
    Mommy to 2006 2008

BFP 13-12-2011 Praying for healthy But a healthy would be nice too

Make a pregnancy ticker

Page 2 of 89 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast