Page 3 of 89 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh god yes - I would do anything to hold a daughter.......

Sunset she is gorgeous she looks like a mini you <3 so cute <3 hope you manage to rest up and the boys get to meet their beautiful little sister soon x CONGRATULATIONS

Deaks - EVERYTHING crossed for you x

AFM still obsessing lol
    UK Mummy to 4 beautiful boys, need to stop dreaming of a princess
    DS1 05
    9wks 5 days
    DS2 08
    DS3 10
    DS4 12
    Swayed for but failed twice
    GD SUCKS

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I came on to check for news from Sunset - not sure why I didn't go to FB first! I'm off to see photos (I hope!) Congratulations Sunset, just wonderful
    2005 2007 2009 2012

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    charlie you carnt do nothing but obsess. i have stated to now! i saw your scan pics and im no pro at skull guesses but your bub is a cutie! Did you try the fmu test?
    Mommy to 2006 2008

BFP 13-12-2011 Praying for healthy But a healthy would be nice too

Make a pregnancy ticker

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Since seeing your pics Charlie I have totally started to realise I am infact pregnant and the bean is a particular gender, so easy just to think of it as a bean. I have started obsessing too, it is such hard work having gender desire....

LMW what is the FMU test? something else to obsess about lol. Have you done it?

sunsets girl is just TOO cute, oh my goodness, what wouldn't we all do for one of those!
    2007 2010 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    That's gorgeous! I keep thinking I should take up something crafty so I spend less time on the computer!!

Back to work tomorrow - ugh!
    2005 2007 2009 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ah nuts I don't know sunset on fb. Congratulations!!

Indigo - I can't belive you have a White sofa and White curtains!! Omg they would be ruined in a week in my house. Grubby kids hands and dh covered in building rubble. I can't even keep my laminate floor clean.

Charlie baby was 5.5 at birth so always small. Not sure why but it's starting to worry me a bit. I think it's because I have just had some bad news about another friends son. My ds1 looks like he has been living in a concentration camp he is so thin but I never worry about him. He eats more than me but he has always had yellowish skin so looks like he has a liver problem (he hasn't - must be some skin tone way back in our genes)
    84 March 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Aww sunsets had her bubba dam the fact I don't know her on fb! Congrats hun I bet she's beautiful xx
    ds1 2008
    ds2 2010
    apparently expecting a little princess (not sure if I believe it yet lol) in march 2013!

26wk potty shot http://genderdreaming.com/forum/conf...tml#post303069

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Indigo how lucky are you with your gift! I wish I was crafty in anyway but I'm just so not!!
    I also agree there's no way I could have white curtains etc, I have a cream leather sofa and only got that because it wipes clean lol!

We are now looking into the possibility of a loft conversion in our house to try and get more space. Dp just won't entertain the idea of renting, oh the joys of limited space!! Lol

I'm back to work tomorrow as well, not really looking forward to it to be honest, I thought I'd be happier about getting back to work after nearly 3 years out, but I just feel like I'm pulled in to many directions now. College, children, pregnancy, running a home and working now, I'm gonna see how the next few weeks fair but if I continue to be so stressed I may look at leaving. Feel like a bit of a failure but this past week has made me realise regardless of how much I do outside of the house in terms or work etc I am still expected to keep the house with minimal help from dp, even having horrible nausea has resulted in zero help what do ever!
    DS1-9 DS2-2 DD born 27th July 2012

Dream Newbie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi girls!
    Hope everyone is well
    Massive congratulations again sunset! She is sooo beautiful and looks like a teeny tiny you so much. We all know just how much she means to you and how hard you worked for her so I bet you are the happiest girl in the world right now!
    What a great start to the 2012 babies all due and the bfps just around the corner. Xxxxxx

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Many congratulations Sunset, so pleased Serena is here safe and sound xx I'm still really struggling for a signal here and I can't view pics on FB so I'm going to have to wait until Thurs when we are back home....arrgghh!! I can't imagine what it must feel like holding your daughter.....enjoy every second xxx

Looking toward to catching up we everyone when we get home xx
    8 4 3

3x mc's

PDG Aug 2010 - Transferred 2x Blast - BFP @ 6DP5DT - m/c at 7 wks 4 days

Page 3 of 89 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast