Page 4 of 89 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by indigoviolet View Post
    Since seeing your pics Charlie I have totally started to realise I am infact pregnant and the bean is a particular gender, so easy just to think of it as a bean. I have started obsessing too, it is such hard work having gender desire....

LMW what is the FMU test? something else to obsess about lol. Have you done it?

sunsets girl is just TOO cute, oh my goodness, what wouldn't we all do for one of those!
    you check the ph of your FMU and if its under 6 - girl and above 6 - boy i think it only works if your under 10 weeks pg! there sort of the same as the gender prediction kits you can buy online! with ds2 i bought intelligender and it goes green/blue for boy and yellow/orange for girl! for me it worked and told me i was having a boy! but i think it work the same way.

how did you get the code for that pg ticker i tried to get one and carnt find the code anywhere! :S
    Mommy to 2006 2008

BFP 13-12-2011 Praying for healthy But a healthy would be nice too

Make a pregnancy ticker

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    ohh yes charlie forgot to add that i had tried it the other day just using universal ph strips and couldnt really make out the color so couldn't be sure. found out my hannah tonite so hopefully if i dont forget i will be testing tomorrow
    Mommy to 2006 2008

Make a pregnancy ticker

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by littlemisswilko View Post
    you check the ph of your FMU and if its under 6 - girl and above 6 - boy i think it only works if your under 10 weeks pg! there sort of the same as the gender prediction kits you can buy online! with ds2 i bought intelligender and it goes green/blue for boy and yellow/orange for girl! for me it worked and told me i was having a boy! but i think it work the same way.

how did you get the code for that pg ticker i tried to get one and carnt find the code anywhere! :S
    Oooh, I tested FMU and it was 5.2!! Only worry is that is a reflection of my PH now and not my PH at the time of conception - thats right isnt it? That it reflects your ph when concieved. Which my cm PH was between 5 and 6 then.

Congratulations Sunset, Im not on facebook so hope to see a photo on here sometime xx

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Kell View Post
    Indigo how lucky are you with your gift! I wish I was crafty in anyway but I'm just so not!!
    I also agree there's no way I could have white curtains etc, I have a cream leather sofa and only got that because it wipes clean lol!

We are now looking into the possibility of a loft conversion in our house to try and get more space. Dp just won't entertain the idea of renting, oh the joys of limited space!! Lol

I'm back to work tomorrow as well, not really looking forward to it to be honest, I thought I'd be happier about getting back to work after nearly 3 years out, but I just feel like I'm pulled in to many directions now. College, children, pregnancy, running a home and working now, I'm gonna see how the next few weeks fair but if I continue to be so stressed I may look at leaving. Feel like a bit of a failure but this past week has made me realise regardless of how much I do outside of the house in terms or work etc I am still expected to keep the house with minimal help from dp, even having horrible nausea has resulted in zero help what do ever!
    we did a loft conversion last January and its the best thing we did! we bought the house as a two bed and know we have turned it in to a 4 bed so theres plenty of room! we sleep in the loft room and the boys share a room as they wont sleep apart and then we have 2 spare bedroom, 1 in which i iuse as a dressing room and the others waiting for a baby to go in it
    Mommy to 2006 2008

Make a pregnancy ticker

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by chocolate View Post
    Oooh, I tested FMU and it was 5.2!! Only worry is that is a reflection of my PH now and not my PH at the time of conception - thats right isnt it? That it reflects your ph when concieved. Which my cm PH was between 5 and 6 then.

Congratulations Sunset, Im not on facebook so hope to see a photo on here sometime xx
    to be honest i dont really know! if it i your ph and time of conception or what have you! maby try googling it and see what people say! :S
    Mommy to 2006 2008

Make a pregnancy ticker

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congrats sunset!!! I can't even imagine how incredibly happy you are...Enjoy every minute with her...Ohhhh what I would do for a girl.....
    Do most of you know each other on facebook? or have separate facebook pages to not let the rest of the world know about your Gender Desire? I've been holding out from going on facebook- in general- for all the down sides I see to it-although there are def upsides!
    Cycle#1 Jan/Feb 2013: 10 eggs retrieved, 8 mature, 8 fertilized. 1 expanded blast frozen to batch.

Cycle #2 May/June 2013: 17 eggs retrieved, 14 mature, 11 fertilized, 3 blasts frozen. Sending all 4 to Natera: 2 normals- 1 girl (cycle 2) & 1 boy (cycle 1)

Cycle #3 September 2013: 11 eggs retrieved, 8 mature, 8 fertilized. 4 biopsied. 2 normal boys

FET #1: October 25th: BFN

Cycle#4: Feb/March 2014: 12 eggs retrieved, 11 mature, 10 fertilized. 1 normal XX! Transfer March 3rd. BFP: 3/9/14!!!! Beta: 7dp6dt:38, 9dp6dt:139!, 6weeks 1 day: heartbeat!!!

She's here and I'm in love

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks ladies, to be honest im feeling a bit low. Am delighted for Sunset, but the fact that we started out swaying together, that i am still here unpregnant and that i have been so majorly off the diet for 9 days is hitting me tonight. On the upside my psoriasis has pretty much cleared up which is alot quicker than it takes most people and we are going househunting in norfolk next weekend! so trying to keep cheery!

Littlemiss, sorry you and ds are suffering at the mo, hope the docs can sort you both out quickly!

Maybe, both my boys, esp ds1 are pretty small. Always way behind in clothes compared with their friends and ds1 nearly a foot shorter than his best mate! But the health visitor told me a tall female toddler will be a tall lady but the size of a male toddler has no bearing on how tall he will end up. Hope so anyway!!

Charlie, work is always much harder when pg plus you are worrying yourself with the gender so im not surprised you are finding things tough! Im terrible when i worry, just want to take to my bed!! Always been like that, even as a kid. Impossible though when you have kids, a job etc. Sending you a big old hug!
    2007 2010 2012 2015

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Babymad View Post
    Many congratulations Sunset, so pleased Serena is here safe and sound xx I'm still really struggling for a signal here and I can't view pics on FB so I'm going to have to wait until Thurs when we are back home....arrgghh!! I can't imagine what it must feel like holding your daughter.....enjoy every second xxx

Looking toward to catching up we everyone when we get home xx
    Where are you babymad?
    2007 2010 2012 2015

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by HopeandDreamG View Post
    Congrats sunset!!! I can't even imagine how incredibly happy you are...Enjoy every minute with her...Ohhhh what I would do for a girl.....
    Do most of you know each other on facebook? or have separate facebook pages to not let the rest of the world know about your Gender Desire? I've been holding out from going on facebook- in general- for all the down sides I see to it-although there are def upsides!
    yes the majority of us have our own personell fb profiles and are friends but we do not talk about GD on there.
    Mommy to 2006 2008

Make a pregnancy ticker

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    deaks have you stopped the diet now? you have seemed to be on it forever now! i hope its your turn next you truely do deserve it now!
    Mommy to 2006 2008

Make a pregnancy ticker

Page 4 of 89 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast