Page 5 of 89 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I will have to take a picture of my secret santa present tomorrow and will post it! It's lovely seeing what we got each other Indigo so glad you liked your present, I would love a cream sofa.

Funny question, has anyone ever had an ovarian Cyst? Because I'm still getting a dull ache in my left side and my AF is really light (normally very heavy) half a day and night of spotting followed by two days of light flow and now spotting again. That and the headaches, sensitive boobs, sickness and AF cramps (don't usually get very noticeable cramps or dull aches or anything of that kind) all got me googling (Google=massive blessing and massive curse) came up with those being possible symptoms of an ovarian cyst. Could that be why I didn't pick up a LH surge last month even though I was testing twice a day?

Looking forward to some more FMU results. from a thread I read on IG it tends to be very accurate, a midwife posted went through all her patients past notes that had already had their babies and only a very few were wrong.
    2 yrs old ~ 4 yrs old ~ TTC Now!

My blog if you fancy a read...

http://honeybumblecustomdyed.blogspot.co.uk/

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Massive congratulations to sunset on her beautiful baby girl

Indigo gorgeous gift someone is very clever hope mine arrives soon

Deaks big hugs Hun hope your bfp is just around the corner !

Love to you all ladies x

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Deaks - yep just want to climb into bed pull the covers over my head and ignore the world.....infact when I found out ds3 was a DS i pretty much did that for 3 days and nights.....took ds1 to school and that was it :S
    UK Mummy to 4 beautiful boys, need to stop dreaming of a princess
    DS1 05
    9wks 5 days
    DS2 08
    DS3 10
    DS4 12
    Swayed for but failed twice
    GD SUCKS

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Kell I work four days a week and have been full time at some points with ds1. I work in it which can be very complicated and stressful. The only way I can do it to lower my standards I'm afraid. My career is over, I'm a mess, the house is a constant pig sty but the boys are well cared for and I do enough to stop dh walking out ;-) but that's it. I think there is a expectation that women can have it all. I don't find that myself. I take care of top priorities and the rest I let slid. I think if you can get through six months at work then it will get easier.

Deaks I never every thought I would be pg again. I know I am having a boy but really it was all worth the pain of all the bfns. If you have had two
    Kids before it will happen, just not as you planned. I never thought I would have four year age gaps but that doesn't matter, as long as they are here. The pain of the journey to get them is just a memory now. Hugs I know how you feel x

2monkeys how are you? Miss hearing from you and your humour!
    84 March 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congratulations Sunset , she is such a mini you!! A cutie! Bet you are so overwhelmed right now and trying to take it all in? xx
    2002 2006

IDENTICAL TWIN born 3rd April 2012

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hello, I would love to see Sunset's baby pics!
    I remember her sway months ago!

CONGRATS SUNSET...it must feel AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Enjoy her!!!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Morning all! It's an early one for me today. Dh back to his 6am wake ups and it's been so windy here and my house is so tall and old and we sleep at the top that it has been a noisy night. The windows and doors were all rattling, I kept thinking we had burglars. Plus the dog was on the prowl all night..... the noises were obviously keeping her awake too! Plus I have been having some horrid af type cramps keeping me awake. Keep thinking af might show up but she cant as I'm on the progesterone. Anyway 8dpo today but already planning next attempt!

Maybe thanks Hun! You are so right the months of pain will be forgotten when i did get a bfp and my ds2 is still only little so I know there is no rush. The idea of digging the swaying kit out, reordering supps and dragging myself back onto the diet is hell but I know I will do it. Still not quite ready to let go! How long did you sway for?

Hi everyone else. Back to reality for many of us today! Had such a wonderful 9 days, probably the best Christmas ever! X
    2007 2010 2012 2015

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by deaks66 View Post
    Morning all! It's an early one for me today. Dh back to his 6am wake ups and it's been so windy here and my house is so tall and old and we sleep at the top that it has been a noisy night. The windows and doors were all rattling, I kept thinking we had burglars. Plus the dog was on the prowl all night..... the noises were obviously keeping her awake too! Plus I have been having some horrid af type cramps keeping me awake. Keep thinking af might show up but she cant as I'm on the progesterone. Anyway 8dpo today but already planning next attempt!

Maybe thanks Hun! You are so right the months of pain will be forgotten when i did get a bfp and my ds2 is still only little so I know there is no rush. The idea of digging the swaying kit out, reordering supps and dragging myself back onto the diet is hell but I know I will do it. Still not quite ready to let go! How long did you sway for?

Hi everyone else. Back to reality for many of us today! Had such a wonderful 9 days, probably the best Christmas ever! X
    Deaks just popped on before work, sending hugs, hope you have a great day hun xxx

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    are we all back on school runs today??? HUGS to all if you are - the weather is FOUL dark, peeing it down and windy BLEURGH!

Deaks FX for no AF

doesnt bode well my SMU was at least 8 on my strip :O
    UK Mummy to 4 beautiful boys, need to stop dreaming of a princess
    DS1 05
    9wks 5 days
    DS2 08
    DS3 10
    DS4 12
    Swayed for but failed twice
    GD SUCKS

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Morning lovely ladies,
    I hope all is well with you all?
    I'm on my 1st day of diet 2day and really hungry already lol, i always hav brekkie so this is gonna be hard work........rice and leeks for dinner yummy I'm gonna start ttc in march any1 else?
    Deaks I'm from Norfolk its a lovely area xx
    ds1 2008
    ds2 2010
    apparently expecting a little princess (not sure if I believe it yet lol) in march 2013!

26wk potty shot http://genderdreaming.com/forum/conf...tml#post303069

Page 5 of 89 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast