Page 89 of 89 FirstFirst ... 3979878889
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Deaks I think you should start the Smog Febuary thread as this is your month!
    2 yrs old ~ 4 yrs old ~ TTC Now!

My blog if you fancy a read...

http://honeybumblecustomdyed.blogspot.co.uk/

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Been thinking today about this pain i woke up with very early this morning. Was a sharp stomach type cramp, a bit like trapped gas. I felt like my period was gonna come and even had a kinda wet feeling which i was convinced was going to be blood. The pains seemed to last a couple of hours and woke me up a few times. At the time i remember thinking did i eat something bad last night but have had no pains/diorea or anything today. Suddenly realised i am about 7dpo today so wandering if it would be implantation? Was determined not to symptom spot and it may well be something and nothing unrelated to ttc but it did make me think. Has anyone else had this and it turn out to be implantation?
    2007 2010 2012 2015

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    2007 2010 2012 2015

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by deaks66 View Post
    Thanks Hun! Yeah I reckon they are desperate to sell it and the lady is desperate to get as near the asking price as possible. Just wish they could be more honest. But I guess if she just said I want more for it, then she would run the risk of us saying forget it. This way they are creating competition but she has something to fall back on (our original offer) if we don't bite. Just so suspicious how it's taken a few days for her to apparently get back to the agents...more like the agents were buying time to make up a story! Anyway I got a plan so gonna stick to it!

Hun how are you doing this week? Hope things are getting a little easier.
    Stick to your guns hun

I'm not too bad thanks. Having 'ok' days and 'not so ok' days and bloody awful days.
    Went to a stay n play today and there was a 6 week old baby girl...I found that very hard.

When is your test date?
    8 4 3

3x mc's

PDG Aug 2010 - Transferred 2x Blast - BFP @ 6DP5DT - m/c at 7 wks 4 days

Page 89 of 89 FirstFirst ... 3979878889