Page 3 of 93 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast
    Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by wilma_five View Post

Do you know when you o in march?
    my cycle was really funny this month (got off mirena end of Dec) so got a period first of Jan and this last one was 3rd of Feb. so, I'm not sure yet lol.. I'll be testing for sure.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hello ladies.....I just wanted to join in. I am going to TTC in March. I have 5 boys....I am originally from IN Gender. I did EGS with baby 5 for a girl and got my 5th boy. I was going to go high tech but recently after going through testing and scheduling backed out! My husband and I just thought we have one shot and its a lot of money to gamble and not possibly get pregnant. With a lot of thought I have come to another avenue on this journey. I am going to do a sperm wash or spinning instead. It's not Micro sort (which my RE doesn't even recommend) and its not the Erickson method either. It's called Kaneko Percoll method. I have someone that I know who did it and was successful first try. I know its not like PGD and the % of getting a girl is only about 75-80% but It is definately not as evasive as IVF. I am still taking supps for myself and my hubby...have been for months now. I will be taking clomid as requested by my doctor. 50Mg for 5 days before. I have just ovulated this month, so now the wait begins. Early March when I get aunt Flo, I will start my clomid and go in for Ultra sound monitoring and go from there. My doctor told me that she is going to do the IUI when my eggs is ready to be released for menstration. I will be closely monitored with ultrasound during the process. She said that more girls are conceived during this time of Ovulation (which would be O+12). So with the IUI she is going to wait till right before the egg is going to be released to inseminate me. She does this with close monitoring. I know this is crazy being as I have 5 boys already, but I have faith...faith this will happen for me....faith in my dr. She is one of the best with this. I have to believe that this will work out for me. If you ladies only knew how long my journey has been with wanting a girl (or gender dreaming). The things I have done....made my husband do...the supps over the years I have taken...made my husband take. The crazy experiments I have had to do with test tubes, egg whites, checking PH, eating, not eating. I even went to an amusement park with a Diva Cup inside me to get pregnant with a girl. I feel like I am going crazy....obsessed as my hubby would say! It's my time....I deserve this! This is 100% my final time at this....and my God, I better succeed!! This is it...if it doesn't work...it's over for me!!! Good lUck ladies! Hopefully we will all be preggo with GIRLS in March! Sorry for the condensed version of my story...a bit choppy but you get where I am coming from!!!

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    GL 5 Gorgeousboyz!!

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi girls, I´m joining in if that´s okey?
    March will be out second attempt

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I´m still waiting to see out february attempt, but got negative test at 10 dpo so I will probably be here in march as well

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Almost march so i'm calling all ttc march girl to join!!

I'm on CD 13 right now and expecting to ovulate around CD 18/ CD 19.

Almost there!!!

How do you girls sway?

I am on the girl diet from genderconsult and planning on a hot shower for me and DH before BD. Low stress so I have a week off from work starting coming saturday. I'm also surrounding myself with ions. Started smoking (quit when ovulation is confirmed with temps and OPK). Still doubting on baby aspirin and douching with low ph solution.
    Loves of our lives:

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by wilma_five View Post
    Almost march so i'm calling all ttc march girl to join!!

I'm on CD 13 right now and expecting to ovulate around CD 18/ CD 19.

Almost there!!!

How do you girls sway?

I am on the girl diet from genderconsult and planning on a hot shower for me and DH before BD. Low stress so I have a week off from work starting coming saturday. I'm also surrounding myself with ions. Started smoking (quit when ovulation is confirmed with temps and OPK). Still doubting on baby aspirin and douching with low ph solution.
    wow I'm shocked by that - I think that's one of the more extreme things I've ever heard of anyone doing for a sway!
    is there evidence it sways in women? did genderconsult recommend that?

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I have to agree Rainbow. I really have to question how much smoking sways and is it really worth the health risk?
    2005; 2007; 2009; arrived 6/28/14!!
    5 failed IVF/PGD's 2010-2012
    Ectopic pregnancy 2013 that caused IC

Emergency cerclage at 18 wks & Suffered through months of strict bed rest to keep this little man baking. My water broke at 31w4d and He finally arrive June 28 at 32 weeks!
    He is so strong and perfect! Truly my little angel.

-God, Grant me the Serenity to Accept the things I cannot change,
    Courage to Change the things I can and the Wisdom to know the Difference-

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by prayforprincess View Post
    I have to agree Rainbow. I really have to question how much smoking sways and is it really worth the health risk?

I think I remember reading that it doesn't sway that much. I have a friend who is a heavy smoker and she conceived 2 boys. the first one, I would say she had more of a girl friendly diet and was super thin.. her second, she had more boyish diet and she was heavier. so IDK..

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    No, it's not recommended by gender consult, something from my own twisted mind ;-)
    I will not put my baby's health at stake so that's why I quit when i ovulated. I really don't care if I live 2 years (for example) shorter if this helps to bring me my girl. I know it's sways only by a few %.

Here is te study: Smoking couples 'more likely to conceive a girl' - Health News - Health & Families - The Independent
    Loves of our lives:

Page 3 of 93 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast