Page 4 of 93 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hey all. No doubt I'll be here TTC in March. Have had 2 wacky cycles (Jan & Feb) so am hoping I can be more patient in March and just let things happen if they are meant to. Probably due to O towards the end of March, but I am not going to obsess over the dates FF tells me this time, as my body is on a whole different program!

Some of you will be attempting quite soon. All the best!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    hi guys well after my false positive il be ttc girl in march have no idea when il O as im not even sure i O at all this month now, good luck to you all,

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Can't believe its March tomorrow??!! This year is going so fast even thought the waiting around for attempts and the the 2ww drag like hell this year is certainly flying by.

Well im 8dpo and if i dont get BFP this month i will try again in March.

everyone x
    Mummy to 6 beautiful boys and expecting our

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Good luck all the ladies TTC pink in March!

Was pinkin the only BFP we got from Feb???? Or did I miss someone? (Sorry if I did!)

I still think pray for princess has good chance. And Pray for princess to reassure you, I've read that gender does not determine when the baby implants, so boy or girl could be a late implanter. It's all about how fast / slow the whole process goes. I did get a BFP at 9 or 10 dpo this pregnancy but I'm sure I would have gotten if it with my boys too if I hadn't been so clueless about concieving them, LOL.

I still think you'll get a BFP, at least I'm hoping. The blood worries me a little, though it probably was implantation bleeding, even though you didn't have a lot of it, the fact that it kept coming is a bit like 'huh'? Though not trying to scare you or worry you hun...I still think you could have an awesome shot at getting a BFP.
    2007 / 2011 / 2012

Link to my girl sway: http://genderdreaming.com/forum/add-...-its-girl.html

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi everyone! CD9 here and so ready to get a BFP that I can't stand it! My info is in my siggy and I hoping for my pink dream to arrive November 2012!!!

Many girly vibes and blessings to you all!!!
    42 38, , 13, 11,6, 4 & !!!
    "There shall be no one miscarrying or barren in your land; I will fulfill the number of your days." Exodus 23:26

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by littlemissnaughty7 View Post
    hi guys well after my false positive il be ttc girl in march have no idea when il O as im not even sure i O at all this month now, good luck to you all,
    Littlemiss - you are not out of the game yet! Hang in there with me...you still have plenty of time for your bfp to appear. Don't give up on me now....
    2005; 2007; 2009; arrived 6/28/14!!
    5 failed IVF/PGD's 2010-2012
    Ectopic pregnancy 2013 that caused IC

Emergency cerclage at 18 wks & Suffered through months of strict bed rest to keep this little man baking. My water broke at 31w4d and He finally arrive June 28 at 32 weeks!
    He is so strong and perfect! Truly my little angel.

-God, Grant me the Serenity to Accept the things I cannot change,
    Courage to Change the things I can and the Wisdom to know the Difference-

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you Auroara! I think I still have a good chance too. I just want the bfp to come so I can be sure.
    I am sooo hungry too. I have been on the diet for what seems like forever - but 9 weeks and never has the eating only 2x day and low calories bothered me. Last few days, its killing me. All I wanna do it eat all day. Bit of light bleeding again today for about 1 hour. That's it. It comes and then its gone. Temp's are still really high. Lord know's. BFP pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeease come soon!
    Dh has invited a friend over for dinner tomorrow night and I am wondering what to make. I found this delicious Cabernet Short Ribs with Parmesan polenta recipe I reeeally wanna try making -- I hope I see those 2 lines in the morning (12dpo) and I will be racing to the store for the ingredients.
    2005; 2007; 2009; arrived 6/28/14!!
    5 failed IVF/PGD's 2010-2012
    Ectopic pregnancy 2013 that caused IC

Emergency cerclage at 18 wks & Suffered through months of strict bed rest to keep this little man baking. My water broke at 31w4d and He finally arrive June 28 at 32 weeks!
    He is so strong and perfect! Truly my little angel.

-God, Grant me the Serenity to Accept the things I cannot change,
    Courage to Change the things I can and the Wisdom to know the Difference-

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    hey PFP il hang on with you hun, im praying we get our BFPS tomorrow please god let us have some pink beans in our bellies to take home forever in 9 months time, oh and twins would be great thanks ! lol,

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi, ladies! I will be joining you! Although I don't think I will actually be O'ing until April, by the time I take the Provera to get af, get af, take the clomid and O. So much! Anyways! Hello!
    '08 '09 '12 It's twins!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    hey amari hun welcome bk x

Page 4 of 93 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast