Page 92 of 93 FirstFirst ... 428290919293 LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    drama-sorry about bfn. I agree about the lr. We dropped it, even thought this was technically our first month ttc on the sway since I hyper stimmed last time. I just felt like it was too much with dh being 42 and it was too hard for him to fr for like 2weeks straight and the lr!

lala-thanks, I know every day seems like an eternity in the whole ttc world, doesn't it?! GL this month!!
    '08 '09 '12 It's twins!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi, girls. I am feeling like I am at a crossroads and not knowing what to do. Technically this is my first month ttc while swaying though for the most part I have been on the LE diet since November. Exceptions are I had a bit of cheating while in Mexico in December and I also went off for a week or so to gain some weight and ate some major food. But we didn't attempt in Dec b/c I thought I shouldn't do to the cheats, then January I hyperstimmed and couldn't attempt, February I had to take off due to that so here I am in March with our first attempt and not really happy about how it went down. So, 5 months of this with one not so great attempt. For me, a lot of unhappiness because I am not going about life the way I want to, not eating when I want, not eating what I want, not socializing how I want, low energy, not generally a happy person due to grumpiness, not lifting weights/exercising. I feel so restricted and restrained which is making me feel resentful towards everyone and not joyful.

What I don't know, is I have put so much into this, if I stop now it will all be in vain, but if I keep going I will continue to be unhappy. Dh wants me to just stop and because he believes things come to you when you are not attached to the outcome, which I believe too, but then I wouldn't be swaying, and the way I eat and the frequency I eat we all know I would end up with a boy. I suggested doing it half way for another month, like keeping veg for another month and keeping protein down but not freaking out if I pop something in my mouth when it is not my allotted eating time, and things like that, but he thinks I will still be attached to the outcome that way. I don't know, I just really don't know what to do. I know I have to make the decision myself, usually I know what I want, and I want a dg so badly, but I don't want to be a miserable bitch and basically get her at my dh's or kids expense either. I wish I hadn't missed out on Dec, Jan, and Feb while on this diet b/c I has really taken a toll on me.
    '08 '09 '12 It's twins!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Amari- if you attempted dec you'd be doubting that decision too and fearing u didn't do everything you could. I am right there with you since November and sickness etc made my first attempt february. I wonder if there is someway to continue the sway but also figure out how to meet your need for relaxation and socialization while swaying. Like light walks instead of major exercise to reduce stress, allow for some cheats for going out. Basically not making the sway all or nothing. Fwiw: I conceived a girl lifting and doing cardio but losing major weight, dh was also releasing daily. I was not swaying. I'm rambling bc I don't like to hear your down and frustrated. My main point is something AS always says: swaying has to fit your lifestyle not the other way around. How about focus/think about ways to do this without being stressed, come up with a few ideas post them and we can all give u feedback! If you want obviously!!!
    Cycle#1 Jan/Feb 2013: 10 eggs retrieved, 8 mature, 8 fertilized. 1 expanded blast frozen to batch.

Cycle #2 May/June 2013: 17 eggs retrieved, 14 mature, 11 fertilized, 3 blasts frozen. Sending all 4 to Natera: 2 normals- 1 girl (cycle 2) & 1 boy (cycle 1)

Cycle #3 September 2013: 11 eggs retrieved, 8 mature, 8 fertilized. 4 biopsied. 2 normal boys

FET #1: October 25th: BFN

Cycle#4: Feb/March 2014: 12 eggs retrieved, 11 mature, 10 fertilized. 1 normal XX! Transfer March 3rd. BFP: 3/9/14!!!! Beta: 7dp6dt:38, 9dp6dt:139!, 6weeks 1 day: heartbeat!!!

She's here and I'm in love

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    amari, I totally feel you. Although I have only been on the le diet since end of January. It feels like an eternity and I have basically isolated myself from everything. Can't do lunch dates or go out to eat with my girlfriends. Not like I used to. Subway and Wendy's are getting old. I feel like I'm going insane lol my DH tells me to get off of it and let God do His will. But I feel like all I've done would be in vain if I don't really have a BFP and quit now.

I know I said I got a BFP but idk anymore as my lines are still faint and I'm basically disappointed and wish I hadn't gotten my hopes up so early and jumping the gun thinking I'm pregnant. Truth is I just feel depressed and stressed. I guess I'm not cut out to do the LE diet for long. At this point, I really just want a baby and although I firmly believe in the LE diet and everything atomic has researched/taught me.. Maybe I'm just not cut out for it.

So what I'm saying is do what is best for you and your family. I know where you are coming from exactly and support you 100% girl bc I'm really really starting to think about it all myself and how much longer I can keep isolating myself and being unhappy. But truth is good things come to those who wait and it could pay off. Very hard decision to make.
    2008 ~ my little sweetheart!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Cd10& we started our DTD today. Since I took my Clomid on cd3-7 against the instructions on my script for cd5-9, I am hoping I might O earlier? I decided not to stress DH with all my swaying/OPK testing, so this am it was just nice to enjoy our time together. He is like are we going to try this month and I said sure, but with no pressure at all. He is ready or maybe he just wants sex LOL!!!! Still no +OPK, but at least we have started trying!
    42 38, , 13, 11,6, 4 & !!!
    "There shall be no one miscarrying or barren in your land; I will fulfill the number of your days." Exodus 23:26

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Amari I could have written this the other day! I am back on the diet but am not going to be as hardcore because I can't! I feel my body has changed enough that I have a shot! I only want to try til may, I don't know why I just needed a goal! Of course if I'm not pregnant I am not sure how easy it would be to go from going for a 3rd and then just quitting!
    I feel the same about all of this in vain! I think I would have stopped trying til the winter so I could have a great summer ( not sick) if I hadn't put so much work into it!!
    Can you give yourself a time line and slowly ease off a bit each month or would you have regrets?
    I definately have cheats when I socialize because since I can't exercise I need something to make me happy in life!!
    This is such a confusing journey for me because I am do afraid to make the wrong decision in every scenario! I'm very glad I am not alone in all this!
    I hope you can find peace with this! I know my head has cleared a bit the last couple days so maybe a few sleeps will help you find some clarity in what I'd beat for you and your fam

Had my first and only little girl Emmerson oct 19,2014 right on her due date!
    Hoping I stop calling her 'little dude, bud' and him real soon

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Best for you... Not beat!!! Darn auto correct and tiny phone! If I say anything lead weird it is due to this... Or lack of breakfast

Had my first and only little girl Emmerson oct 19,2014 right on her due date!
    Hoping I stop calling her 'little dude, bud' and him real soon

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    My lines are still there not as dark 9 dpo today. Wondering if it's the meds or a positive! Really not sure.

Amari I had another thought. What about giving it one more month and ask your doctor for a ovidrel injection. You WILL then O and know exactly WHEN which would take so much pressure off of you and for dh releasing. You will know exactly when attempts start and diet after this month if you get a bfn, and if u diet in 2 ww the diet will b only 2 weeks more. (kinda, iykwim)
    Cycle#1 Jan/Feb 2013: 10 eggs retrieved, 8 mature, 8 fertilized. 1 expanded blast frozen to batch.

Cycle #2 May/June 2013: 17 eggs retrieved, 14 mature, 11 fertilized, 3 blasts frozen. Sending all 4 to Natera: 2 normals- 1 girl (cycle 2) & 1 boy (cycle 1)

Cycle #3 September 2013: 11 eggs retrieved, 8 mature, 8 fertilized. 4 biopsied. 2 normal boys

Cycle#4: Feb/March 2014: 12 eggs retrieved, 11 mature, 10 fertilized. 1 normal XX! Transfer March 3rd. BFP: 3/9/14!!!! Beta: 7dp6dt:38, 9dp6dt:139!, 6weeks 1 day: heartbeat!!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Kraisy- good luck with your attempts!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    H&D do you know for sure how many dpo it can take for the medication to be out of your system ? just because its lighter it doesnt mean you are not pregnant im sure every single test doesnt act the exact same as each other test, plus you may have been more hydrated at the time of this test ?

Page 92 of 93 FirstFirst ... 428290919293 LastLast