Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Desperate Pink Sway

We have few boys and have been trying to sway since the first boy using Shettles method. Failed several attempts. We decided to have a last go to add Pink to the family but worry that we might end up with a soccer team. We are so worried that we tried gender selection thru IVF (our other boys are conceived naturally on one attempt), but we have no luck with the embryos growing outside the womb. Just gotten the news that we failed the recent cycle again due to poor embryo quality to proceed for PGS. This is how desperate we are.

I read thru the threads and there’s terms that I do not understand... OPK etc.. Is there a guide or page where I can refer the lingo? Or is there a detailed pink sway guide that I can follow.. daily diet plan, brand and dosage of supplement.. and things need to sway pink. We can follow it diligently and won’t make mistake of swaying blue (we don’t want to take any chance).

Please help! Thanks in advance. Our initial plan is to have a Sept Princess but we failed at two cycles of IVF. 😢

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Most of us on here have gotten opposites with timing (myself included!)

The abbreviations are here: https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum...n-Translation=

WE do have a sway plan you can buy here:https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum/payments.php

OR you can find out probably more than you ever wanted to know about gender swaying in our Complete Index! https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum...ete-index.html
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Atomic!! Nice to see your reply. Is there any possibility of getting an expert coach like yourself who provide service of customizing a plan for us? And telling us what to do day by day? We will like to engage as we want to minimize mistakes.

Is it a must to prepare our body for full 12 weeks before we can try again?

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by pinkdusty View Post
    Hi Atomic!! Nice to see your reply. Is there any possibility of getting an expert coach like yourself who provide service of customizing a plan for us? And telling us what to do day by day? We will like to engage as we want to minimize mistakes.

Is it a must to prepare our body for full 12 weeks before we can try again?
    The best results for pink are with 12 weeks on diet, exercise etc. However, even with 12 weeks there's no guarantee so how long you wait before ttc can be a personal thing depending on your circumstances.
    DD1 (2014)
    DD2 (2016)
    Our sway is getting into NOW or NEVER territory

5. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by MiaMelb View Post
    The best results for pink are with 12 weeks on diet, exercise etc. However, even with 12 weeks there's no guarantee so how long you wait before ttc can be a personal thing depending on your circumstances.
    Hihi... so 12 weeks is the best to improve the odds? If I do not have time for exercise, full time working mum, will that decrease the odds? What kind of exercise are we looking at? Maybe I can try squeezing in to my lunch hours since we can’t eat much during swaying if I understand the LE diet correctly.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I have been reading intensively for the last 24 hours. I am totally lost in all these information. I am thinking of signing up for the complete package, will that help me?

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Need some advise... so for the LE diet, for a start, I will need to skip breakfast? Can I eat fruits as breakfast or just a cup of warm water is better? Can I have food like steam white meat in the morning? For lunch, sticking to just fish and seafood with rice or noodles is alright? I can easily skip dinner and skip snacks.

I am currently on as aspirin... I should keep up to it? And I should try to get clomid for the month of TTC?

For DH, is there anything that he needs to change or add in his diet? He’s already a frequent beer drinker and smoke.. this I read somewhere will sway pink?

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by pinkdusty View Post
    Hihi... so 12 weeks is the best to improve the odds? If I do not have time for exercise, full time working mum, will that decrease the odds? What kind of exercise are we looking at? Maybe I can try squeezing in to my lunch hours since we can’t eat much during swaying if I understand the LE diet correctly.
    I'm not a pink swayer, but I'm sure someone will correct me if I'm wrong.

Yes best odds for pink are 12+ weeks.
    Exercise does improve the odds, recommendation is 5+ 1 hr cardio based workouts per week. I imagine this can be tricky to achieve but does help your sway if you can.

There are calorie recommendations for the LE diet (1500-1800 from memory) and then within that recommendations for fat, protein and carbs (these I don't know sorry).
    The diet does suggest an extended fasting period. Most people do this by skipping breakfast, or pushing it back a few hours. But if you prefer to skip dinner TT you can do that too. No foods are off limits but many people go veg to help stay in the limits. Having fruit in the morning would count as eating. GL
    DD1 (2014)
    DD2 (2016)
    Our sway is getting into NOW or NEVER territory

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    12 weeks so I must start fast. I am able to eat less.. one meal a day is sufficient for me... the exercise part is kinda of challenging for 5 times a week. Is there another way out on the exercise part? I usually end work at 9pm.. and it’s will be late to hit the gym or run.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I am taking 5mg of folic daily.. Is that sufficient? Advisable
    to drop the baby aspirin?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast