Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Swaying messing with my temps/OV?

Hi ladies

This is my first month swaying, here’s what I’ve done

Diet 1500kcal, fast till noon (since new year)
    1 hour cardio daily
    Cal/mag/cranberry till OV
    Coffee/alcohol in last week or so (generally don’t have any caffeine)

I’ve noticed my temps have been low all cycle and ovulation has been later than usual (usually day 14 or 15, but this time 17 or 18). I’m confident I ovulated because I get pain when the egg is released, my concern is that my temps haven’t risen as they usually would and FF won’t recognise the OV.

I should also mention this is the first full cycle after MC, and I’ve been very stressed with MC/gender stuff.

Does anyone have any ideas what’s going on? Has similar happened for anyone else. It really got me worrying now that somethings changed and I won’t be able to get pregnant at all.

Thanks so much!

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Bumping

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes, it's very common when swaying if you cut back too far on calories, esp. with the exercise. i'd have you up cal intake to more like 1800. Also, are you getting at least 30 g fat?? You may want to up that to more like 40-50 g (50-60 if on alt version of LE Diet) and be sure you're not counting the protein and fat in fruit and vegetables, and anything in low carb veg - they're free and unlimited. YOu have to hit your minimums without counting those things.

O pain is not terribly predictive of ovulation because you can have pain from the swelling follicle in the ovary (and this can sometimes get worse when an egg that "wants" to be released, isn't due to your not having enough food.) I would suspect that since temps have not gone up, you have not ovulated yet, so be on the lookout for delayed O.

After a loss your cycle can be a bit goofy anyway but I'd still have you up cals.

You need to take calcium and magnesium all month if you're using it. It is dangerous to go off and on cal/mag (regardless of what they say on Ingender, it's unsafe to do that) Take it all month, and then at BFP, gradually wean off by spacing doses further and further out till down to one dose a week, then drop.

I am not a fan of cranberry after a loss so proceed with great caution there.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ