Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Opk+ for only one day

Hi

I got a positive opk on cb digital last night so bd right away. This morning and this evening I did a cb test and both negative. In thehe past when I used CB opk it stayed positive for 3-4 days straight (solid smile face). I assumed I had a long LH surge. This is my first cycle after d&c and maybe things have changed? Is it normal to get only one day of CB opk+, negative following morning? I did experiences tons of cm throughout this week and loads of it on bd night

Sent from my LG-H812 using Tapatalk

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Jus me responding with my experience, I had solid smiley without flash smiley then next day negative, and am 5 weeks pregnant with 1 attempt at that solid smiley, and I had lil CM I could probe it to know

Sent from my A7155_X4_mini using Tapatalk

3. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    hi nyc
    ive used clearblue digi opk's for my last 3 sways but not the ones with the flashing smileys, its just a blank circle or a smiley face. it says on the box that you "should" get 2 days of smiley face but i have only ever had 1 day of it, i have also (on the times ive bothered to re-test after the positive) found that if it was positive in the am it would normally be negative by that night and certainly would be negative by the next day. I wouldnt worry at all, the bd attempt is done at first positive opk anyway so no need to have more positives tests after that first one good luck!!
    now 6blue5pink

5. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you!! I'm so used to seeing positive for days and even that confused me. What's done is done..now we wait ! I've had horrible migraines since last night..
    Quote Originally Posted by 4blue2pink View Post
    hi nyc
    ive used clearblue digi opk's for my last 3 sways but not the ones with the flashing smileys, its just a blank circle or a smiley face. it says on the box that you "should" get 2 days of smiley face but i have only ever had 1 day of it, i have also (on the times ive bothered to re-test after the positive) found that if it was positive in the am it would normally be negative by that night and certainly would be negative by the next day. I wouldnt worry at all, the bd attempt is done at first positive opk anyway so no need to have more positives tests after that first one good luck!!

7. Likes atomic sagebrush, 4blue2pink liked this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by ruupau View Post
    Jus me responding with my experience, I had solid smiley without flash smiley then next day negative, and am 5 weeks pregnant with 1 attempt at that solid smiley, and I had lil CM I could probe it to know

Thank you! That's reassuring.. congratulations to you..sending pink dust your way

9. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks I receive all pink dusts

11. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I know it's hard to believe but the patterns of OPK are really not very informative as to what's happening.

It's both normal to have 3-4 days of positive, and equaly normal to have one day. It's also normal to sometimes have one pattern and other times another. There's nothing hinky about any of that, just operate under the assumption that you'll most likely O about an average of 36 hours after the first positive, not the darkest, but keep in mind that that isn't aways set in stone, either.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    I know it's hard to believe but the patterns of OPK are really not very informative as to what's happening.

It's both normal to have 3-4 days of positive, and equaly normal to have one day. It's also normal to sometimes have one pattern and other times another. There's nothing hinky about any of that, just operate under the assumption that you'll most likely O about an average of 36 hours after the first positive, not the darkest, but keep in mind that that isn't aways set in stone, either.
    After my bd attempt I've been feeling off..migraine etc...so the last two days cakes, tea, non stop snacking..if I was to ovulate in 36 hours did I just ruin it with the diet?!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    No. If anything we did for a couple days mattered, we'd only do diet for a couple days.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    No. If anything we did for a couple days mattered, we'd only do diet for a couple days.
    Thanks! I had a smidgit of blood today..very random but I wonder if it's the rephresh ridding any blood from my d&c..now I wait tww..hope this turns to a bfp

16. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast