Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by XXdreaming View Post
    (Might be tmi) I always jump and dump, never really knew I did, we always dtd and then right afterwards(literally as soon as he releases I jump up because I don't won't to mess the sheets up lol) I get up and clean myself, and then when I started on the swaying sites I find out it has a name lol, so I don't think it matters because jump and dump never mattered for me
    Just because it didn't seem to matter for you when you conceived your boys, that doesn't mean it can't help others (and can still help you with this sway!) If you have a lot of other blue factors going your way, they can counteract any one thing you do.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by lemon2012 View Post
    Hey Need a girl....I need your advice,...I am older (38) and we dtd once last night. This morning I have a postive super dark OPK and all the symptoms that I will ovulate any time now. I get major pains, EW and backache.
    I am not sure whether to leave it as one attempt or put more in there.
    It feels more like a boy sway.
    What do you think?
    Did you do frequent release? if you did frequent then YES I think you should DTD again. you guys have been trying for so long, Lemon, you need to pull the trigger and conceive before you run out of time.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by NeedAGirl! View Post
    I was just joking about twins - just the talk about ovulating more than once. I won't be putting in another attempt this month. I am definitely post o and I don't believe in o+12. Not sure if we will dtd more than once next month if this one didn't work. Prob not. Prob will do abstinence again with one attempt at + opk which would be less than 24 hrs before o.
    Of course, twins can be quite easily conceived with one round of BD!! Jon and Kate Plus 8 had sex one time!

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    Did you do frequent release? if you did frequent then YES I think you should DTD again. you guys have been trying for so long, Lemon, you need to pull the trigger and conceive before you run out of time.
    Thanks atomic...no FR...tried that last month and DH hated it...not really our style I guess. He released or bd 9 times in a few days!
    I think I always sabotoged it with rephresh, replens, douching, shallow or something....! So, I just figured it is not that I am infertile...I am scared of another boy...which I know I will love I just have to get pregnant.
    I ovulated today and I have major o pains. I am worried a cyst ruptured and figure I need to see the doctor as this rate.
    We did try again last night but with two kids who would not stay in bed and a howling dog...after 1 hour we gave up and went to sleep...oh dear!
    So, we still have a shot today but I am in major pain.
    Atomic...if you read this....maybe you can advise...?
    No FR and just one time with abstaining so far....!

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Just because it didn't seem to matter for you when you conceived your boys, that doesn't mean it can't help others (and can still help you with this sway!) If you have a lot of other blue factors going your way, they can counteract any one thing you do.
    Oh I will always jump and dump because I don't won't to mess the sheets up lol I was just saying if you didn't and you got other girl sway going I think it would be ok I guess I shouldn't say it doesn't matter I am still swaying and trying so I haven't completely gave up hope on swaying yet lol
    Married for 20yrs, SAHM to 7 healthy boys and one surprise daughter(2021)

Sometimes God's plan is different than what you had in mind, but His plan is always better and He might surprise you later

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I did not jump and dump with this one. I waited about 20 minutes before going to the bathroom. I think you did a lot of other things so I would not worry too much about it. Good luck!
    DS(2004) DD1(2007) DD2(2012)

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Of course, twins can be quite easily conceived with one round of BD!! Jon and Kate Plus 8 had sex one time!
    oh, I thought they used IVF!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by rainbowflower View Post
    me too
    2005; 2007; 2009; arrived 6/28/14!!
    5 failed IVF/PGD's 2010-2012
    Ectopic pregnancy 2013 that caused IC

Emergency cerclage at 18 wks & Suffered through months of strict bed rest to keep this little man baking. My water broke at 31w4d and He finally arrive June 28 at 32 weeks!
    He is so strong and perfect! Truly my little angel.

-God, Grant me the Serenity to Accept the things I cannot change,
    Courage to Change the things I can and the Wisdom to know the Difference-

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by lemon2012 View Post
    Thanks atomic...no FR...tried that last month and DH hated it...not really our style I guess. He released or bd 9 times in a few days!
    I think I always sabotoged it with rephresh, replens, douching, shallow or something....! So, I just figured it is not that I am infertile...I am scared of another boy...which I know I will love I just have to get pregnant.
    I ovulated today and I have major o pains. I am worried a cyst ruptured and figure I need to see the doctor as this rate.
    We did try again last night but with two kids who would not stay in bed and a howling dog...after 1 hour we gave up and went to sleep...oh dear!
    So, we still have a shot today but I am in major pain.
    Atomic...if you read this....maybe you can advise...?
    No FR and just one time with abstaining so far....!
    Yes, if you do all those other things, then you reduce your odds of pg SO far that you may as well be on BC.

I wouldn't count on being fertile even if you ahve several kids already. It does happen that people develop "secondary infertility" and so if you've been trying for many, many months with no success, you may need to see a doctor jsut to rule things out. Of course, I think you need to START with dropping one of the bazillion sway tactics you guys are doing!

I have crippling O pains much of the time, like as bad as early labor. It does happen without a cyst rupturing or anything. (I had an ovarian cyst once and it was NOT when I was Oing). Of course, if you're concenred about it, you should see a doc just to rule anything out.

I would try again but if you are in pain, you can't torture yourself either.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by rainbowflower View Post
    No, Kate was on Clomid and the doctor saw all the follicles and told them not to have intercourse under any circumstances and they went home and did it anyway. She was supposed to do IUI and publicly claims she DID do IUI, but she is lying because no RE on the face of the planet would do an IUI on someone with that many ripe follicles. Doctors check for that before they do IUI.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123