Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm fine with 18-30 mg iron 3x a week or up to 65 2x while swaying after a loss.

When u say 2:1 ratio of cal mag how much specificlly. Too much mag is bad and the ratio is nonsense.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you so much!!

I definitely know that my embryo implanted as an ultrasound showed baby high in the fundus and the yolk sac and fetal pole. Unfortunately I miscarried shortly after that (6 weeks). We got pregnant with this baby first month trying with 2 attempts on back-to-back days. It seems worth a shot for me to drop to one attempt at least for a few months since my last 2 pregnancies were achieved in the first month trying (my 2nd son was actually a surprise but first time we didn't prevent). That also makes me maybe think it's worth to try the douche again since it didn't hinder this last conception, but I do believe you that your results here have shown it not to be effective in a sway. So I'll have to think more on the douche! If I do decide to continue with the douche, you recommend lime over vinegar? Or you have no opinion lol?

I will follow your advice for all else, so thank you. I def need to wean off the supps this time - I stopped them cold turkey last time. I will completely drop cranberry and avoid Zyrtec.

I was not tracking potassium previously but I was just avoiding bananas and potatoes but not doing anything else in particular. Limiting sodium is the hardest for me, but I have read here you aren't big on that so hopefully the sodium I get will be okay!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Right, but the thing of it is we can't always see what happens and so if something messed with implantation, it could possibly slow growth and cause possible issues. We honestly do not know how the entire process works (even the brightest medical minds, let alone me, LOL) and so I just like you guys to ditch anything potentialy problematic unless it's been strongly shown to help (and none of the supps have been).

For whatever reason I prefer vinegar. I don't know if it's because I feel it is more time tested, or because I've seen so many people not conceive with the lime, but I just have a better feeling about it. EVen though I don't think it does anything for swaying, I just feel better about it more for health and safety than I do lime.

Yep I'm not into either the potassium limit (my daughter is about 30% potato, LOL) or the sodium. I got my daughter eating tons of sodium and we've given that up years ago now and our results are higher than ever.

The reason I ask is just making sure you were getting enough potassium. This is for your health - we often have people show up who are eating NO potassium and you can die from that. The potassium limits on all sway diets are the same since it's the amount needed for your body to work right - 2500-3500 mg daily.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you! You make a good point about the implantation - baby clearly did implant but you're right in that it could have not fully or healthfully implanted which caused me problems that led to the loss.

Thanks for your insight about the vinegar vs. lime. Like I've mentioned, my mom did a vinegar douche to conceive me (34 years ago!) - although of course that does not mean that has any barring on why I'm a girl.

I definitely know I need potassium - have just been cutting out those 2 foods that are high in it, but I'm not trying to avoid it in any other way.

Question about timing - I read your essay about why timing does not work to sway, but now am reading more recent info on one attempt. I just don't think my OCD/TTC mind can do just one attempt, so do you think I'd be better off doing 2 nights in a row after +OPK or EOD after +OPK - so 2 attempts total either back to back in days or skip a day...? I'm leaning towards 2 nights in a row but let me know your thoughts or if you think it matters. I tend to agree with your article that timing doesn't matter at all, but I know y'all are now seeing good results with one attempt. I just don't think I'm cut out for only trying once in the cycle!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yeah. It's just speculation but when things don't help sways anyway, it makes more sense to me to avoid things that could cause issues even if they're not proven.

I don't think there's any difference between back to back and skipping a day. Whichever you prefer.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12