Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Rephrase for a girl sway

We are on cycle#5 trying for #4. We have 3 boys and would really love a girl. Last month I did conceive but it ended in a chemical pregnancy. DH released for 7 days prior and we had 1attempt after a positive opk. Is this still the best route or should we have more attempts and use something like rephresh? Time isn’t really on our side as I’m 38 in July so we are feeling the pressure of age. Any insights/recommendations would be so appreciated!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Please don't add in RepHresh if you're havin trouble conceiving. Not only does it really cut odds of conception, it doesn't work, and when we were having people add attempts with RepHresh we got horrible results.

Drop the daily release and keep one attempt - would be my first suggestion. Do this for 1-2 more months and then to to e4d in the 72 hour/Monday and Thursday pattern. (have hubby do regular release every 2-4 days instead)

If you are ready to boost odds of conception then go right to e4d starting after AF ends and going thru till you're sure you've ovulated even if that means going all the way thru till your next period begins.

if you'd like a compromise then do one attempt at the first positive, then pick it up with the e4d after that point.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you so much for your reply. I think we will keep the 1 attempt this cycle with DH every 2-4 days and go from there. When we have our attempt is it recommended to J&D or wait?

I don't work out, as I have a hard time finding time. I am trying to make a point to get out and take walks, the weather has just made that hard. I am working on losing a few pounds per my OB, as my bmi is at 28.1 I just printed out info regarding the LE diet with some sample meals. It is similar to how I eat now so not a big change for me.

I have read conflicting info regarding both caffeine and alcohol. I am not sure if I should continue or stop either. I currently drink 2-3 cups of coffee per day. I use sweet n low (was using stevia) with flavored creamer. I have that before breakfast (eat a late breakfast/early lunch most days) and every few hours after that. I also have wine 1 or 2 times per week. Should I make any major changes in regard to either of these?

Not sure if it matters but with my boys we had sex often and I always waited afterward. I always O'd before and/or after. I also conceived the first try with each of them.

Thank you so much for all of your help!!

4. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    J and D did seem to add a little something in our results.

I do not want you on the standard LE Diet. You will get much better results for your sway with one of the two alternate versions of the LE in this thread. https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum...rt-3-pcos.html It's really important for you not to do the standard LE Diet.

Coffee and alcohol both sway pink. I know they say otherwise on different sites but they're incorrect. https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum...s-swaying.html Your coffee and alcohol intake is fine by me.

One attempt sways pink, so since you got boys with more than one attempt, I'd def. stick to one this time at least to start with!

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you! I am a little confused though- What is the reason you suggest the PCOS diet? I don't have it or any indications of it, that I am aware of. Is it due to my age? Or history of having boys? Is it a weight issue? I lose weight very easily if I put the effort into it.

Thanks!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Your age and your BMI indicate the standard diet would be wrong for you.

The PCOS type diet will work better for you both for fertility but also for your sway. You will have a much higher chance of a girl following that diet than the standard, high carby version.

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you! I’ve found the alternative very easy to follow. We are going to attempt this month despite not following the diet for long. I don’t want to waste time. Fingers crossed!

Thanks for all of your help and answering questions so quickly.

9. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post